Teenage Thread 3- We Are the Tomorrow

CatherineWillows, KICK HIS ASS! If you don't, I will! *adds guy to list of bastards* You guys are keeping me busy! :D

CMI, I know, it rocks! :D My mom says she so proud of me, but I neglet my school work in order to write...hehehehe ^^;;

My parents have accepted that I am going into acting. They have realised that I am actually very good at what I do, and that if I work hard, I could make a career of it. I am working my hardest right now to improve my skills, and I'm getting more and more confident in my abilities.

I'm glad I'm finally growing into myself. I think I had the worst awkward stage in the history of the world.

All my life I wanted to be a chef. I love cooking, and it was always my number 1. Until about a year ago when I got into acting more seriously, now I can't imagine doing anything else.

all i remember is that i wanted to be a clothes designer. then when i was about 11 i realized acting was what i wanted to do. its been about 3 years that ive actually persued it. im 15 now. but im always looking for auditions and ive become a regular at the local theatre . i really hope to be able to make a career out of it.

Are you serious? I go in the hottub even if it's snowing. It warms me right up. And then we usually have competitions in which we roll in the snow and see how long we can last. Then we jump back in.

so prom. even though it's 5 months away my best friends have made plans so basically we are taking a crazy ass limo...then after we are going to LBI for a week. it's should be sweet.

Back