Teenage Thread 3- We Are the Tomorrow

I love being a girly girl but there are days when I went to throw on sweats, tie my hair up in a messy bun and lounge on my couch. There are other days when I want to wear the prettiest dresses and have the nicest make-up on my face. I'm in the mix heh.

I wish I had a hot tub; I can see it now, me floating on my stomach, scribbling down my story idea on the pad of paper lying on the patio. It's be so awesome... :lol:

My Grandmother called just a second ago to inform me that most of the ladies in her office (She's a receptionist and there are about 34 other ladies in the office) waiting for an update on my story; I had no idea my GRANDMOTHER was reading my fanfics; So I'm supposed to be working on the next chapter but I'm lazy!

Don't get me started on hot tubs. I love them. My cousin has a really good one with coloured lights and pop-out speakers. Man I miss it. I'll probably be in it again soon- I'm going to her house on the weekend.

Extreme hottubing: my sport of choice :lol:

PARRRRTAAYY!!! and i have a hot tub so ill def be havin some people over lol

Niiice. :cool: I'd probably do the same if I had one.

I wish I had a hot tub; I can see it now, me floating on my stomach, scribbling down my story idea on the pad of paper lying on the patio. It's be so awesome... :lol:

My Grandmother called just a second ago to inform me that most of the ladies in her office (She's a receptionist and there are about 34 other ladies in the office) waiting for an update on my story; I had no idea my GRANDMOTHER was reading my fanfics; So I'm supposed to be working on the next chapter but I'm lazy!

Isn't it great to have family who supports your work? :D

i used to be the biggest tomboy ever but now ive gone girly lol, but i still play sport with all the boys, im a bit of both.

Ugh, I can't stand dresses and skirts. You can't do ANYTHING when you have one on
you'd be surprized :devil: :lol:

Ewww I feel so disgusted. This guy Tom (I REALLY HATE HIM) came up to me and tried to make out with me. I bit his tounge (I had remembered that from CSI) and ran off.

I havn't worn a skirt since I was 8. I really find it hard to move.

Isn't it great to have family who supports your work? :D

It is! I love it that my mom finally commented on my work; I was really surprised by everything she said to me about my writing this afternoon!

Oh shiz, the new Gilmore Girls is on; I want to watch it but I also want to hang out here! Damn...

Back