Teenage Thread 3- We Are the Tomorrow

My sister and I were talking to this really cute guy on the phone today; He lives down the block from us but tonight he was at his dad's house (His mom and dad are seperated). She was asking him if he liked me and he really put off answering; She finally got him to answer and he said "She's not the kind of girl guys want to date. They'd rather play football with her. She's not girly at all and I like girly; I wouldn't date her." When I heard that it was like a ton of bricks hitting me; My worst fears were confirmed; Guys don't like me because I'm not girly or anything. So I slammed the phone down on the stand and got in the shower, I actually ended up standing in the shower for half an hour just letting the scalding water hit me. I feel so horrible and MAD at myself for always complaining about myself whenever I come on here; Sorry, everyone.
Hate to break it to you, but quite a few guys are like that these days. They never appreciate that we're here and ready. They just don't realise how special it is to get someone nice.

I don´t get what´s wrong with not being girly..I mean at my school I am the opposite of girly..I am allways playing sports and I´m better at footballa nd that sort of stuff than most guys in my class...(and i constantly get into fights-not actul fights just like playfull fights)i don´t see what´s wrong with it!!!!

:pHmm...I'm not very girly at all...but guys seem to like the fact that I play video games obsessively and love baseball. :lol: I'm not sure if they would want to date me, though... :p I can be very...blunt with people. :D My philosophy: If you've got something to say, say it...don't run in circles trying to tell someone one little thing. :lol:

Im not tom boyish or super girly. i refuse to wear juicy couture shit. i hate it!! every single person in my school has juicy stuff. i am indie and alt. i wear what i want and i dont care what people think. i love to mix and match and wear cool jewlery. and my one accesory that i always wear...my chucks(converse). i cant live without them

Ann-Marie, are you not in high school? anyway i should get a math tutor too. i got a 2.2 which i think is a C- so it would be wise if i got one. but lets hope you get a hot guy :lol:

I would tutor. But I think if you get a tutor, they're not going to be very hot -- at least not where I live -- they're dorky. Of course then there's me! :lol:

my parents left for vegas today!! im jealous. lol im glad they arent filming or else id be pissed. anyway- one week without my parents... PARRRRTAAYY!!! and i have a hot tub so ill def be havin some people over lol

Back