Teenage Thread 3- We Are the Tomorrow

Guys, I feel like an idiot! Homeschooling sucks! I'm not getting ANYTHING from it! Plus, I don't do all the work I'm supposed to do...it sucks, but I can't go to any other school because they all SUCK! :(

awww... come to my school quoth so you can kill that bastard!

he was such an ass to me today :( he kept fishing me dirty looks, annd he practically knocked me off the stairs. he's lucky i haven't said anything about it yet... or one day i'll just snap at him!!!!!!

Did I miss something? :confused: Who is "he"? :lol:

Quoth - Don't let it get you down. :D Perhaps you will start new material and get something out of that, yeah? :)

Today I got a gift basket..from people I don't know. Hmm I have like three bags of cookies, I need someones help eating all these. I also got a card, pencils, errasers, paper, binder and the Natasha Bettingfield CD.

Man....i only just noticed..i haven´t been on this thread in ages!!!Which is weird cos it´s one of my favs!!....(ok i´m gonna catch up on the subject..which might take me a few days!!lol)

LOL! 4th High school?
good luck hearty haha 4th highschool. i'm only on my first
hehe thanks all, just got back was pretty good, and OMG there is the hottest guy in my class lol, he asked for my number and i gave it to him... sorry dyl, HAHA!!!

high skool here is yrs 7-12 so its not like im at my 4th skool for yr11 n 12, haha. im not that bad.

but yeah 4th skool... sigh lol

I get my report card on Friday...And I'm told I passed by teachers so I'm good. I'm just supposed to actually do my work better and I could get a better GPA then what I usually get. Last time I got a 2.9

Today I auditioned for a TV show called "Hi-jinks". It's a reality show, kind of like Punk'd, but I, if I get the job, will be hired as one of the pranksters. When I walked on the lot today, the first real celebrity I saw was Iyke Barinholtz (sp) who stars on MADtv.

God I hate guys; No offense to any guys here, as I'm sure you are wonderful gentlmen!

My sister and I were talking to this really cute guy on the phone today; He lives down the block from us but tonight he was at his dad's house (His mom and dad are seperated). She was asking him if he liked me and he really put off answering; She finally got him to answer and he said "She's not the kind of girl guys want to date. They'd rather play football with her. She's not girly at all and I like girly; I wouldn't date her." When I heard that it was like a ton of bricks hitting me; My worst fears were confirmed; Guys don't like me because I'm not girly or anything. So I slammed the phone down on the stand and got in the shower, I actually ended up standing in the shower for half an hour just letting the scalding water hit me. I feel so horrible and MAD at myself for always complaining about myself whenever I come on here; Sorry, everyone.

Congrats on your audition, abc! I've never watched the show but I've seen the commericals.

Guy sure sounds like a mean jerk. Don't listen to what he says. He's just ignorant. I'm a guy, and I wouldn't talk like that.

Why does everyone expect girls to be so girly? It really annoyes me. People think I'm wired and not normal because I don't wear makeup everyday but only wear it on special ocasions. But I say normal is boring.

Ok, my roommate is so annoying. She can't accept the fact that she's wrong. We were fighting over a lyric to a song and I got mad so I pulled out the lyric book and showed her. Then she told me that the book was wrong. It makes me so mad!

Ok, my roommate is so annoying. She can't accept the fact that she's wrong. We were fighting over a lyric to a song and I got mad so I pulled out the lyric book and showed her. Then she told me that the book was wrong. It makes me so mad!

No offense, but your room mate just can't accept the fact of being wrong. :rolleyes:

Back