TalkCSI: RolePlay

Hey..
Name:N.Khan
5'11" short black hair(think Dr.Hawkes)
dark brown eyes
street-smart
glasses
loves to listen to music

I'd like to be a detective if possible...

That'd be gerat, you can work my case if you like.

Alyssa arrived at the hospital, sprinting up the stairs and breaking a heel on the way. She hauled off her shoes and ran down the hall, arriving at the receptionist desk.

"A.. redhead.. about 10 minutes ago.. was gagged.." she panted.

"Yes, uhh.." the lady, Hannah, Alyssa read on her tag, checked the list on her desk, "Rachell Douglas. Room 178."

"Thanks," Alyssa said, and headed off to find the room.

Sara sighed and went back to work collecting evidence that she found around the Cotton Club. The coroners took the bodies away a while later, after documenting them.

Sara walked up the stairs to where they found the lady. She felt something cold on the back of her neck.

"Don't move, or I'll shoot," Someone said behind her.

It was a gun.

After seeing the ambulance off,Det.Khan went about collecting witness statements for the murder of the playboy and the two stippers...
He was just about done when he hears gunshots coming from where Sara was working..
"Everybody down,NOW!",referring to the remaining witnesses..
"Control,This is Det.Khan..Shots have been fired at the Cotton Club on George Street!!",shouting into his phone on one hand and running into the building with his gun drawn at the other...
"SARA!SARA!WHERE ARE YOU?!SARA!!",he shouted as he bound up the stairs to find Sara..
He was praying hard there were no new victims or casualties...

Sara jumped as the person behind her shot another witness that had probably been hiding. She swallowed her tears, she hated seeing people die, after they were dead was fine. Sara felt the life leave the witness' eyes.

Holding his arm over the protective rail, the lift came to an abrupt halt as Evan clutched the rail as not to fall over. That wouldn't be too good, subconcsiously measuring the height, about 20 feet, yikes... Pulling out his camera again, he snapped pictures in angles of the body before setting it down again, pulling out his fingerprinting paraphanelia. Dusting the neck and wrists, he sighed. And epithelials or prints left on the skin were now dead, the body was here for quite a few hours. Nodding to the young cop next to him in the lift, latex gloves on his hands, Evan waved up through the skylight where two other officers, also wearing gloves and boot covers as not to disturb any evidence on the cross bar and roof. Tilting the cross bar of wood, they lowered it through the window, Evan easing the body into his plastic covered arms. "Drop it!" Evan ducked away as the two officers on the roof dropped the crossbar and the younger one in the lift caught it. "Alright, bring us down!" The lift slowly crept downward, and Evan took a deep breath. Now he just had to deal with the roof, then the heights would be over, hopefully. "Wanna hold 'im?" The young cop just grimmaced at Evan and he couldn't help but laugh, stepping out of the now grounded lift and, with the help of a few cops, laying the deceased man out on a second plastic tarp laid out, the young coroner's assistant, Ryan, waiting.

"Hey, Ry, what up?"
"Nothin' much. Hanging?"
"No, really?"
"Shut up, how was the lift ride?" Evan softly glared at Ryan who muttered, "Sorry," before proceeding to take a few last pictures and let Ryan analyze.

"By liver temp, I'd say he's been dead for anywhere from five to seven hours. No gunshot wounds, no defensive wounds or any visible wounds at that. Hey, what's that?" Pointing across the lobby to something small and black on the floor, Evan stood, following Ryan's point, and found a pair of cracked black frame glasses. Picking them up and zipping the evidence bag closed, he sighed, making his way back to Ryan. "Well, if this was suicide, it's the same as jumping; why would you watch your own death?" Ryan shrugged and left Evan perplexed as he went to head outside to the roof ladder. "Hey, tell the Doc not to wash the vic before I get him processed, kay?"

The jet black haired, crystalline blue eyed coroner's assistant nodded, waving him off, not even turning around as Evan slid his sunglasses back on as he made his way down the side alley where the roof access ladder was. Accessible to anybody. The cops smirked, mocking him as he laid his latex hands on the ladder, first plastic covered boot on the bottom rung, sighing. "Alright, you got this, you've got it Ev." Making his way steadily up the ladder, he took in a great breath of air, thankful he made it to the roof. Cracking his kit again, he pulled the camera, shooting the view of the lobby from the skylight and the way the skylight was propped open. Dusting it, he cussed under his breath at the absence of prints. Nothing, he had nothing. The front handles of the bank doors were covered in fingerprints, but most were unusable and were mixed with at least three others. About to head down the ladder to print it, he heard over his radio cinched on his belt something that chilled him.

"Control,This is Det.Khan..Shots have been fired at the Cotton Club on George Street!!" No, not the Cotton Club, but there was only one he knew of. Filled with worry, he realized Alyssa and Sara were working that case, and immediately whipped out his phone, hitting the speed dial 1, praying for Alyssa to pick up.

'Dammit!!',thought Det.Khan.
He didn't know what was going to meet his eyes.Instinct told him to head to the crime scene.

He didn't even care about the police cordon at the scene.He just ran in,tearing the cordon.He saw a guy with a gun pointed at Sara,about to pull the trigger...

Seeing and hearing Det.Khan enter,the guy turned towards him,going to pull the trigger on Det.Khan.

Evan sighed at his supervisor's voice. "Lyssa, are you still at the crime scene?" He felt his adrenaline racing, fearful of the answer to come.

"No, I'm at the hospital. Sara's still there, we found another victim, she's still alive." Alyssa sat in the hard wooden chair next to the bed of Rachell Douglas. "What happened?"

Sara saw out of the corner of her eye that the guy behind her was now pointing his gun at someone who had just walked into the room. She took her chance. Sara turned quickly, and kicked the back of his knees, making him fall to the ground, and firing at the ground. The guy dropped the gun as he fell, and Sara kicked it away.

Then she put her knee on the guy's back, to keep him down. She sighed, wow, what an adrenaline rush.

Evan's breath caught. "Because over my portable I heard a detective say there were shots fired at the Cotton Club. I'm gonna call Sara." Cutting off the conversation with Alyssa, he hit the number 5 speed dial for Sara and hoped, prayed she would pick up.

Alyssa started to say "Is she okay?" but Evan ended the conversation by pressing "End". How like him. She stood up and went to find a nurse. This girl needed an S.A.E, quickly, and Alyssa still had to do body shots, collect evidence, the whole kitten caboodle. And she needed to do it after she found out if Sara was okay.

Sara tried to get her breathing to go to normal again. Her cell phone rang and caused her to jump. She picked it up and answered, "H-hello?"

"Sara! Oh my god, ar-are you alright? I heard over the portable that there were shots fired, you're not hurt are you?!" Evan wiped his forehead, starting to feel the heat emanating from the roof of the bank, thankful she picked up.

Back