TalkCSI LPS #1: Challenge 7 - Texture - FINAL RESULTS UP!

Re: TalkCSI LPS #1: Challenge 1 - Tranquility

yeah like when i thought of curves it was like, well basic, and others seem to be making it complicated. like i found BlueCurl's post about curves interesting but it was so, well, making something simple hard.

its all up to interpritation i guess :p

btw BlueCurl i wants having a go at you lol, just saying i dont see the topic as hard at all :p ur theory was interesting though!

Lucy said:
but then who knows what wibbs has up her sleeve for later. ;)

:devil: :devil: :devil:

:lol: Nah, seriously...if I'd known people were going to find this difficult, I would have saved this for a challenge later toward the end. So yeah, no need to be scared, folks - they won't get any harder than this (at least, not until the final challenge perhaps ;))

It was challenging, but it was so much fun. Keep it up, Wibbs. I'm loving it!

heartagram69 said:
yeah like when i thought of curves it was like, well basic, and others seem to be making it complicated. like i found BlueCurl's post about curves interesting but it was so, well, making something simple hard.

btw BlueCurl i wants having a go at you lol, just saying i dont see the topic as hard at all :p ur theory was interesting though!

no worriees.imho people were already making the theme hard even bofore my post... but it is really simple... everything with not a straight line as main focues us a curved object. that's all :lol: Just tried to explain it... people should see for themselfs if they use my post or not... It is just something I'd been thaught about curves...

BlueCurl said:
heartagram69 said:

no worriees.imho people were already making the theme hard even bofore my post... but it is really simple... everything with not a straight line as main focues us a curved object. that's all :lol: Just tried to explain it... people should see for themselfs if they use my post or not... It is just something I'd been thaught about curves...
yeah thats kool, as u said people were making it sound hard and confusing when really its basic... take a pic of a curved object/s or somin or other rofl

Re: TalkCSI LPS #1: Challenge 2 - Curves

^ Me too. Managed to get my mind to work a little and found something suitable.

Great challenge wibble. :)

eta: I've changed the subject title to challenge 2, hope that is OK. Please change it back if not, but I was confusing myself with it... ;)

^ That's fine Elsie ;) thanks for doing that - it makes things more clear for people :)

Oh, and a reminder to those who haven't sent entries yet, there is now a little under 24 hours until the deadline (no hurry or anything, just reminding).

wibble said:
Oh, and a reminder to those who haven't sent entries yet, there is now a little under 24 hours until the deadline (no hurry or anything, just reminding).

Oh crap! I read "Thursday" :lol: :lol: :lol: Thank god I get my sight tested on Friday :lol: :lol:

^ ROFL :lol:

Oh, what shall I do with you sometimes, dear co-mod? :lol: :p

^ Well, you can PM me and use your free pass if you wish, but hopefully you'll find something suitable soon :)

crazy_steph said:
heartagram69 said:
crazy_steph said:
Panic stations, I have no photo, and no idea what to take it of
something curved :p

:lol: if it wasn't so funny i'd cry
lol, glad u saw the funni side, i freaked for a second thinking it may have sounded insulting lol. glad it wasnt =D i couldnt help myselff from saying it lol.

anwyay good luck finding an 11 o'clock picture, would be be amusing if u got mod's choice this round =P

Back