TalkCSI LPS #1: Challenge 7 - Texture - FINAL RESULTS UP!

Re: TalkCSI LPS #1: Challenge 1 - Tranquility

I've been testing out some ideas. Most of them are no good. But I've got one idea... if I can get it to work, I think it'll be really good. Haven't gotten that far with it yet though :p Good thing I've still got time!

If you weren't eliminated from the first round, yup!

kazzy said:
oooh curves.

I can enter this, right?! :)
sorry to say but i just checked and u were eliminated, from memory because u failed to send in an image for the first challenge, can PM wiibs to check though

kazzy said:

Like heart said, you've been eliminated :p (because you failed to submit an entry for the first challenge).

Man, I was only talking to you about this the other day :lol: I'm afraid you'll have to wait until the second LPS :(

It's all explained in the first post made by wibble ;)

I know, but I didn't get it. Since I wasn't around at the time that post was made, I thought I could enter the next chanllenge.. but I guess not.. bummer.

Lizzy_004 said:
I know, but I didn't get it. Since I wasn't around at the time that post was made, I thought I could enter the next chanllenge.. but I guess not.. bummer.
yeah its the same as the LIMS challenges, its a continual challenge, hense the name Last Photographer Standing.

wibble said:
kazzy said:

Like heart said, you've been eliminated :p (because you failed to submit an entry for the first challenge).

Man, I was only talking to you about this the other day :lol: I'm afraid you'll have to wait until the second LPS :(

Bah yeah, that was right. :p Oh well. :rolleyes:

Lizzy_004 said:

All these are the "first" challenge. So yes, you can enter the first challenge after this one ends. It ends when only winner left ;)

I am back from my holiday and, even though it is a bit late, congrats to Bev and sorry to see allstar12 and inge go.

Also glad I am still in it and sorry I didn't get to vote. Hmm, now I need to think about curves, this is a tough one wibble and I might need to use my free pass if I can't get any inspiration quickly! :lol:

why is everyone finding this challenge so difficult? lol. as soon as i saw the challange i knew immediately what i wanted to post... weird rofl.

btw thats not an insult lol, i was just wondering :p

I'm just hoping that people see the curves that I see in my photo, lol! I guess a lot of it is about interpretation. I wouldn't say it's difficult, just challenging. I was tempted to use my free pass, but then who knows what wibbs has up her sleeve for later. ;) I might regret not using it, but oh well, it's still fun. :D

^^ Me too. This is only the second round so if the challenges just get harder and harder we'll definitely be needing that free pass later!

*is scared*

Back