TalkCSI LPS #1: Challenge 7 - Texture - FINAL RESULTS UP!

Re: TalkCSI LPS #1: Challenge 1 - Tranquility

Curves.. cool :D I have plenty of ideas, I hope I can get the lighting right...

I love it. Its going to be hard, but I've got a great idea. If I can pull it off. ;)

Man oh man, hard theme wibbs! But, I shall turn my brain to mush by watching hours upon hours of Rory and then I shall think of comething!!! :lol:

~xJemmax~

ive already sent my pic in lol, as soon as i heard the theme i knew what it was gonna have to be =P took it bout a week ago and it fits perfectly =D

I just had a fab idea. Just sended mine in! Made 229 photos before I had the perfect shot :lol:

^ 230 shots! Now that's dedication! :eek: :lol:

Gah! Curves. :confused: Well, I guess this is a "challenge" so it's only right that the theme reflect it! :lol: I have to admit I'm a little stumped. I cannot think of anything new to capture but I do have an old pic that I'm gonna PM to you wibble - I think it reflects the theme...

^ Well...I didn't want to make this too easy ;) :lol: Glad everyone seems to be enjoying it though :)

ETA: I'll be out of town tomorrow, so those who send entries then, I will reply on Sunday :)

Ooh, this one is proving harder to be than expected. I took some pics today, but I'm not sure they're curvey enough. Hmm, gotta put my thinking cap on.

Well, after I had some time to think about it, I've got a few ideas. Not sure how they'll work out though. But I'll have to wait until tomorrow to try them out.

Just made an quick example of the basisc of a curve theme... I know the photos are not that great but it is just to explain the basics of curves :lol:

Wrong: click
Even when round objects have been used the basic line is still one straight line...

Good: click
The basic line is curved... Even if there would have been square blocks used the basic line would still be curved...

Ofcourse there could be more basic lines which are curved. It is okay to have a straight line then but it should not be the center of attention!

Hopes this helps a few!

sorry for the late reply.
(but not much free time for me)

Thanks for the feedback and good luck to all for the next rounds. :)

I just sent mine to Wibble. I hope it works.

This contest was an interesting one. I took a bunch of pics that turned out useless for the theme, but are going to end up on my walls anyway. When the contest is over, I'll share them. They're pretty cool-even if they weren't curvy enough. :D

Back