Talk Law & Order Here

Re: Talk Law & Order Here.

:lol: LMFAO ouch a repeat of the Southerlyn dialog.

Better yet how about:
LT Van Buren: Fontana your outta here
Fontana: But, But why?
(LT Van Buren Walks up to camera a knocks on the lens)
Fontana: I don't understand?
LT Van Buren: Because some in there may like you, some are snoring, and some are just saying "he's no Brisco".
Fontana: FINE! Then I am good (motions with hand) to go!

Anyway to answer the question, I know Dennis Wanted out to do other things, as to Fontana they probably will, they pretty much explained all the others who have left, at one point or another.

Hmm sounds interesting, if he is correct course this is the same guy with the running joke/obession that Mariska will leave her hubby for him and that her baby's middle name is named after him. :lol: "August Miklos Friedrich Hermann" wow what a name (28 letters for his whole name).

Since there's a little more than a month until the new season, I was wondering what do all of you want to see as cases or just have happen.

I think there should be an SVU episode where, one of Stabler's duaghters gets raped. It'd be interesting to see him keep his emotions in check while still having to work on other cases, and at the same time worrying about his daughter and trying not to overburden her.

For a CI episode, I want to partner-ships to change, maybe have Goran and Logan work a case together, that would be fun and interesting to watch, given their different styles of solving crimes.

Detective Nina Gafney (Milena Govich)
Det. Nina Cassady -- (Milena Govich)

nbc is being a pain. omg first time i saw milena's character last name it was is posted first above and i been checking regularly and although destiny posted the second name above like on august 5 i didnt catch it. i just caught it on august 25. omg this is so annoying cant they make up their mind. wow it is so annoying. and thank you destiny for posting that link

First ep descriptions for each of the three shows (using spoiler tags) From the The Futon Critic

When the body of a former Ambassador's daughter is found brutally murdered in her uptown home, Detectives Goren and Eames question a jealous ex-boyfriend. But when another body shows up with a similar crime scene, Detective Goren's old mentor (Guest Star John Glover) and his daughter (Guest Star Martha Plimpton) suddenly return to warn of a past serial killer back on the loose. The search gets personal as a member of the Major Case Squad is kidnapped. Eric Bogosian also stars.
FBI agent Star Morrison (guest star Marcia Gay Harden) reappears on the scene, where alleged rape victim Haley (guest star Kristen Bush) refuses a rape kit. Benson learns that Haley is an FBI informant whose ex-boyfriend is a radical environmental rights advocate. In order to foil the group's terrorist activities, Benson goes undercover to further investigate.
When a cop is murdered in a failed burglary attempt, Detectives Ed Green and Nina Cassady are led to a "stalkerazzi" photographer (guest star Khan Baykal as Gary Blanchard) hot on the trail of tabloid sensation Sky Sweet (guest star Barbara King), and her estranged husband "J-Train" Smolka (guest star Wayne Wilcox). Confident the burglary and subsequent murder is connected to incriminating photos of Sweet, the case goes to court and Jack McCoy and new A.D.A. Consuela "Connie" Rubirosa find themselves in the media spotlight as they argue the use of "The Shield Law" to protect celebrity journalism.

I don't know if anyone else saw this, but in the current Ask Ausiello on tvguide.com, he says that CI is only going to make eighteen episodes this season.

ok I have to ask, have Hagertis (sp?) and Malonies cherictors gotten together, I mean I know he is married on the show, but I just wanted to know, also, what happened after she got shot?

No but its rumored regarding Benson (Hargitay) and Stabler (Meloni), Also the link above which isn't working now Meloni talks about both his emmy nomination and hinted at what might happen with his character this season, here is a new link Christopher Meloni Preps for the Emmys.

As to someone getting shot I remember when the ep "Fault" and "Lou Diamond Phillips" guest starred that Olivia got stabbed or rather a nick on her neck, she was able to have a bandage put on her neck and continue working. Is that the ep you are referring to?

I had a question about some evidence in the episode ILL-Concived sorry about the spelling. The fact the baby had blue eyes led them to conclude that she had an affair, but all babies are born with blue eyes, so how is this is considered evidence.

Watching that now, I think the fact that the baby was pale (ie white) was the point, but the blue eyes, my neice has hazel eyes, while when she was first born they were blue but a week later they were already changing. Same with my nephew whom has dark eyes.

I am guessing that it depends on the baby and the parents involved. *Shrug* not sure really.

yes that was the one, I thought she was shot, but stabbed, or slightly cut ok mkaes since now, I must have gotten it mixed in with all the other show finallys where people got shot, thanks Destiny :D

and I'll check out that link :D

needmorecsi said:
I don't know if anyone else saw this, but in the current Ask Ausiello on tvguide.com, he says that CI is only going to make eighteen episodes this season.

I saw that, too. I hope it's not true. :( Also, for fans of any of the three series: NBC.com has previews of the season premieres of each of the shows. You can watch them here:

http://www.nbc.com/Video/

Just click on 'Primetime' and then 'NBC First Look' (twice). Both are pretty long so beware if you're on dial-up.

omg yea i saw it and omg wow law and order i cant wait. it is funny because i role play milena govich character nina cassady before had any idea and role playing wise nina is way different but anyways yea i cant wait

Back