Supernatural

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're not alone quickbeam_cw! I love this show to death! It's a true passion of mine! :D

The last 2 episodes are great! If you're able to see them some way I think you should. I'm 100% spoiler free too, but you can still visit her if you like. If someone does put up spoilers they just put up spoiler tags up so that way you don't have to know about them. :)

Sam and Dean are amazing! They're an brilliant team and work really together. I love them!

It's definetely one of my favorite shows as well, aside from House and CSI:Miami. :D

And I can't wait for you to see the last two episodes quickbeam_cw. They were terrific, so keep watching! :)

I love the dynamic between Jared and Jensen, as well as their onscreen brotherlyness-if that's even a word, which I doubt it is. :p They're just both amazing, and they really do the show and the writers justice. They're just so funny, it steals away from the plot. Heck, who needs a plot when they're onscreen? :lol:

I can't wait until the season one DVDs come out. I'll be the first one in Walmart to buy them. :D I hear they have bloopers.

I should get to see the last two episodes very soon. One of my best friends is also obsessed with the show, and has them all recorded, so whenever she comes over she brings them and we watch it (or rather, oggle).

Speaking of oggling, raise your hands if you're enjoying the abundance of shirtless scenes in this series! *raises hand* It really beats the sitting around hoping and never receiving that we do for some other shows *cough* CSI:Miami *cough*

I too am gonna run to Wal-Mart the second it opens on Sept. 5th... assuming they are carrying it... and if not, I'll be back every day, pestering the staff going "Is SPN here yet? Is it here yet?! Huh, huh, is it, IS IT?!" :D

It's funny, right now it's my main inspiration for me to fill out my student loan forms, just to make sure I have enough cash to buy it. :D

That's great. When you watch them feel free to come by here and discuss them. :D [guessing everyone has seen the finale]

The Jensen and Jared dymanic and bond is amazing! You can really tell these two are the best of friends because you can really tell on the show. I've seen an interview with these two and they're incredible!! Gah, I love them!!

*raises hand high* I'm loving the shirtlessness! It was great that we got to see shirtless from both Dean [episode Skin] and Sam [episode Hell House]!!

I'll join you both and buy the DVD! :D I want to be one of the first ones to buy it.

Supernatural is my inspiration to do alot of things. I would do them anyways, but it helps to have something driving you.

Wheeee! I saw the last two episodes today!!! OMG yay! *flaps hands in air excitedly*

Ugh, I can't WAIT for the second season! Could you imagine how crushed we'd be if they hadn't renewed it? Fortunately that's not really a problem, since this show KICKS SO MUCH ASS!!!

I really just can not get over how good it is. It has everything: excellent character development, AMAZING action scenes, hilarious comedic lines, the acting is absolutely spectacular, the storylines are interesting, and of course, the eye candy. It's just the PERFECT show.

I love how SPN is absolutely perfect for the screaming fangirl, but still appeals to a more general audience too. Anyone and everyone can go nuts about it. :D

I think my favourite episode might be "Home." I was just absolutely shaking with excitement after watching it. After 8 minutes of it I was like "wow, this has gotta be my favourite episode so far." And that's saying something, because I thought "Skin" was AMAZING as well. Then, for me the ep just kept getting better and better (I loved Missouri, and seeing all four Winchesters was FANTASTIC). *squee*

Saying "Home" was my absolute favourite might not be entirely accurate, because when ALL the episodes are SOOOO amazing, it's hard to compare their awesomeness. :D Plus, since I watched 10 episodes in one day on Saturday, they kinda run together, lol.

The ep that creeped me out the most was actually "Asylum" I think, which is odd, because it was kinda relatively tame. It was just... creepy... :D

I was so stoked about how the reason The Demon goes after kids was because of some sort of psychic ability. I'm addicted to psychic!Sam. I absolutely LOVED the expression on his face when he was talking to the mom (Monica, was that her name?) in "Salvation," and the mom said something about how sometimes it just seemed like her baby could read your mind. Eee!

I also liked how Sam and Jess didn't have a 6 month old kid, but The Demon still went after them, to finish the job on Sam.

And of course, I definitely have to mention something about Dean's incredibly witty sarcasm. Oh Dean! <3

Yes, I definitely loves me some Winchesters. <3 :D

I loved your take on your favorite episodes to date quickbeam_cw :D

I agree, 'Skin' was one of my more favorite episodes and 'Asylum' creeped me out to no end. I don't exactly remember the last two episodes because I was so excited to see the show. (That happens when I get excited. I miss everything) But I have no doubt in my mind that season two will be just as great, or even better than season one!

They have fantastic writers, and every actor is top notch. (Especially Jensen and Jared :p ) I can't wait to see what plots the writers come up with for season two. There is just so much they can do with a show this dynamic, and like you said quickbeam, appeals to such a large and varied audience. We're so lucky to have a show on television that is this terrific. :)

speed_cochrane said:
I don't exactly remember the last two episodes because I was so excited to see the show. (That happens when I get excited. I miss everything)

Yes! I know exactly what you mean! When I go back and rewatch the last two eps, I'll probably be like "ok, these are the best," but I didn't really pay attention to how good they were relative to the other ones because I was too busy watching, and I can't recall now what happened in them because I was, well, too busy watching! I was freaking out in excitement too much to freak out in excitement! :lol:

Congratulations on seeing those last two episodes quickbeam_cw! :D They're both wonderful.

Ugh, I can't WAIT for the second season! Could you imagine how crushed we'd be if they hadn't renewed it? Fortunately that's not really a problem, since this show KICKS SO MUCH ASS!!!

They would have been crazy NOT to renew this show! You see other new shows come and go, but then there is one show that does so well with fans, rating, etc and it become a hit. Supernatural is one of those shows. It's has amaing dept and range. The show is truly top notch! :D

Saying "Home" was my absolute favourite might not be entirely accurate, because when ALL the episodes are SOOOO amazing, it's hard to compare their awesomeness.

I have this same "problem". All the episodes are so incredible and so amazing that it's hard to decide on your favorite episodes and that's not something you see on a TV show very often. Most of the time an episode here may not have been as good as last week, but with Supernatural I never had that problem the show always delivers outstanding episodes all time. I love how they fight all these different things and the story line with the two never falters. I'm very excited about the new season also. I have a countdown so I can keep up with how many more days there are left. :D

Oh and I forgot to add that another shirtless Dean moment occurs in "Route 666".

Thought I'd pop in and share in the Supernatural love, because there is SO MUCH OF IT. I don't even know if I have a favourite episode - there are specific moments, though, that have really caught me up in them. For instance - actually, maybe I ought to stick this under a spoiler cut, just in case:
I love the look on Dean's face at the end of "Nightmare," when Sam leaves the room and Dean's joking smile just *drops* off his face. I love how they mirrored Dean slamming Sam into the wall in the pilot with Sam doing the same to Dean in ... the second last episode, I think.
Just two of my favourites, 'cause I'm sure there are more.

And I found the scarecrow *exceedingly* creepy.

Polly!!!!!!! Yay! You're here! *glomp* :D

Good catch on the wall-slamming thing... I didn't remember that, I need to watch the pilot again soon. *longing moan for season one DVDs*

I've spent the entire day completely guzzling in SPN stuff... reading pages upon pages of fanfiction, and various other things (like all the quotes on Wikiquote... yes, it's been a very nice day. :D :p

I have a question, though, concerning The Demon. Why does it seem to go after the mothers of the 'special' babies, instead of the babies themselves? Why did he kill Jessica, when Sam was the one he wanted? Did I miss some important tidbit of information and/or totally misinterpret The Demon's motives? Or is he just a sadistic bastard (as demons often tend to be ;) )?

Hey Polly! :) It's great to have another Supernatural fan join us. As far as the wall slamming thing you were right. Dean slammed up Sam in "Pilot" and Sam slams up Dean in "Salvation".

Sounds like alot of fun quickbeam_cw! I like reading Supernatural fanfics. What kind of fanfics do you read?

As far as The Demon is concerned I think it goes after the people they care about and love because 1] They don't want anyone get in the way of their plan and what they're trying to do and/or 2] They want to take out the people they love because that way the "special" kids are more emotional, distraught, and high strung so it makes them more susceptible to its [The Demon's] tricks and tactics. Just my thoughts on it.

I finally got to see "The Benders" episode last Thursday that was the only episode that I missed when the season was going and I think now that I've seen it it goes on my top episode list.

My top episode list (not in order):
"Nightmare", "Hell House", "Home", "The Benders", "Asylum", "Scarecrow", "Shadow", "Devil's Trap", "Skin"

That "Salvation" episode creeped me out though, because
1)The state it took place in is the state I live in.
2)It was when we learned that the demon goes after kids that are six months old and when I first saw the episode my baby brother was about six months old at the time.

It's great you to watch "The Benders" 915! :D I saw that episode not too long ago myself. It's one of my favorties. How did you like the episode overall?

You have some great episodes on your favorites list. Those are all some one my favorites too. What are your favories in order?

Wow really? So you live in Salvation? I think it's pretty cool to live where an episode took place. :) Salvation is overall a really good episode to me.

:) Well actually I live in IA not in Salvation, IA, but pretty close to Salvation. "The Benders" was actually really good overall and I loved every minute of it. There were some moments I liked more then others I just can't list every moment. :lol:

Okay you want my favorite episodes in order: 1)"Nightmare" 2)"Home" 3)"Devil's Trap" 4)"The Benders" 5)"Hell House" 6)"Skin" 7)"Shadow" 8."Scarecrow" 9)"Asylum"

You're so right about "The Benders" it was an amazing episode. I love how they showed that Dean would do everything and anything in order to bring back Sam. It's wonderful.

Wow! Those are excellent choices [not that there is a bad episode] and all are great episodes! I see "Nightmare" is your favorite episode. What was your favorite part?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back