Supernatural

Status
Not open for further replies.
:confused: I can't pick a favorite part from the episode. I've tried, but trust me I can't I loved the whole thing, but I do have a favorite quote from it. ;)

Dean: "I know what we need to do about your premonitions. I know where we have to go."
Sam: "Where?"
Dean: "Vegas."

That part actually had me cracking up. :lol:

:lol: That line was great! I love the look Sam gave Dean when he said that. And when he held up the spoon and said to Sam, "Bend this." I liked that too.

'Nightmare' is definitely high-ranking on my list of favourite episodes. It's impossible to actually rank them, but it's definitely high up there. :lol: I just about died during the scene where Sam tells Dean about moving the cabinet. It just took everything to a whole new level... plus the whole comparison between Sam's powers and Max's powers, and how they started at the same time and all that stuff... eee! Oh I just can't wait until season two! :(

Sam: When Max locked me in that closet, that big cabinet against the door... I moved it.
Dean: Ha, you have a little bit more upper body strength than I gave you credit for!
Sam: No man, I moved it. Like... Max.
Dean. Oh. *long pause* Right.

What a wonderful, tense, awesome moment. <3 And then of course, followed by Dean's 'bend this' part. :lol: Oh Dean... <3

I've been wanting to ask this question... how many episodes are there in the first season?

Because I have a feeling that the season is gonna come to an end here in Malaysia and I wanna make sure that I don't miss it.

You're right for sure quickbeam_cw it's almost impossible to rank the episode since they all get such high marks. You pulled out a great quote too! I love that part! :D Another one of my favorite parts is when Sam asked Dean if he was worried about him becoming like Max or something and Dean said because Sam has him by his side. So sweet! Oh and the part when Sam was in the closet and actually moved the cabinent.

DoreenCSI, there are 22 episodes in the first season. :)

:lol: Oh yeah! "Hell House" is a real funny episode. Plus we get to see a just showed Sam and well that's just *drool + sigh* amazing! The itching powder was hilarious! Poor Sam was squriming around the whole time! The beer bottle was classic!

Dean: You didn't?
Sam: Oh, I did.

I LOVE Sam's laugh too! :D

^
^
That scene was too funny, such a little brother thing to do, LOL.

carmendove-snx17xsuperglue.gif

:lol: Aw, love the animated icon!

Dean started it, after all. I laughed out loud when he put the spoon into Sam's mouth, took out his cell and snapped a pic. I used to do that to my little sis, except that I drew on her face using face paint. :p

*sigh* I just love watching Dean and Sam. Jensen and Jared play off each other really well.

You're so right in the fact that it is a little brother thing to do. :lol: Great icon too! I love Dean's face of pure "WTF?"

Here's a new Interview with J&J for the UK mag SFX.

I love how they play off each other when they're talking, it's too funny.

ETA: Oh, there's no spoilers for S2, pretty sure there's nothing super spoilerish for S1 either.

That first picture is a tad patriotic isn't it? :lol: Especially since the show is filmed in Canada. ;) :p I joke, I joke.

Thanks for the interview allstar12 It was a delight to read, (even if it was a teeny bit hard to see) and great fun to look at. Hee.

And that animated avatar up there, I love it! That scene was brilliant. :D

Thanks allstar. The more I read of these guys' interviews, the more I like them. They seem like cool, funny guys. :)

Ooooh! The interview is FANTASTIC!! Hehehehe! *loves* Thanks so much allstar! :D Those guys are just so funny... I like the part where Jared talks about how it was storming and he was at his parents' house and he was like "The Demon!! Argh, I need a holiday." And it's great how they play so well off of each other in real life, too. The casting director for this show was an absolute genius, lol. Too bad they screwed up the third page and say that it's Dean in the picture along with Sam, instead of John. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back