Supernatural

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by draig_goch, Apr 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. csi_fanatic87

csi_fanatic87 CSI Level Three

I love Faith. That's a great episode. :D It's really sweet too. I'm looking forward to seeing how things will play out next season.

2. 915

915 CSI Level One

I haven't heard of any spoilers for S2 yet and if anybody hears anything about them please let me know.

3. YouandMe1105

YouandMe1105 Lab Technician

Oh no, spoilers are bad! (in my opinion anyways) I like to be surprised at what happens. :D Am still a bit miffed they whacked Jess in the pilot, I love the smurfs :devil:

4. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

I have some spoilers for season 2, but I don't want to post them here because some people might not want to be spoiled and I'm too lazy to put a spoiler warning.

You can find some spoilers here and there you will find some interesting details from the season 2 premier.

Also, you can check out jensenacklesfans.com for some new high quality photos and a season 2 promo photo. :)

5. csi_fanatic87

Awsome! Thank you so much for those Season 2 promo pics speed_cochrane! :D Thank you for those!

6. Finch

You're very very welcome.

And just a reminder, if there will be discussions about the spoilers, don't forget to post either spoiler space or the Instant UBB spoiler code :)

7. csi_fanatic87

Hey everyone I was just wondering, which brother is your favorite [if you can decide] and why?

8. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

I'd say Dean, and if the truth be told, it's because I've always found Jensen Ackles unbelievably hot! :lol: Seriously, he's the reason I started watching the show in the first place. The bonus is, he gets all the funniest lines, and I always love those characters.

So, Sean all the way! :D

9. Finch

I choose Dean. :) He never used to be my favorite, but every line he has cracks me up. I especially loved Jensen in the episode 'skin'. I don't know why, but the fact that he went all rapist kind of made me laugh. :lol:

10. DoreenCSI

DoreenCSI Captain

Oooh, thanks for the pics! We're still stuck with Season 1 here in Malaysia but I'm not complaining! :lol:

11. CaRWashLuvr

CaRWashLuvr Hit and Run

I love Supernatural!! it is my favorite show of all-time followed by CSI:Miami... although i hate that it's on the same time as CSI but it's not a huge deal b/c i watch and tape Sup and tape CSI and watch it later so it works out!!

12. csi_fanatic87

Supernatural is an amazing show. :D I wish it didn't come on at the same time as CSI: either, but I usually toggle in between the two shows. If it's an episode of CSI: I've seen recently or something I notice myself watching more of Supernatural.

13. DoreenCSI

DoreenCSI Captain

Here we just had the episode "Route 666". Great episode and *cough*Deanwasshirtlessagaininit*cough*

:lol:

14. csi_fanatic87

That episode is so AMAZING!! I love seeing Dean shirtless and hot! Dean and Sam were great in that episode :D

15. robospanker_fan

robospanker_fan CSI Level Two

Mmmm. Yes, after very guiltily missing quite a few weeks worth of episodes, I finally get the chance to watch again, and there is no better welcome than seeing Dean shirtless. *dreamy look*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.