Supernatural

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Faith. That's a great episode. :D It's really sweet too. I'm looking forward to seeing how things will play out next season.

I haven't heard of any spoilers for S2 yet and if anybody hears anything about them please let me know.

Oh no, spoilers are bad! (in my opinion anyways) I like to be surprised at what happens. :D Am still a bit miffed they whacked Jess in the pilot, I love the smurfs :devil:

I have some spoilers for season 2, but I don't want to post them here because some people might not want to be spoiled and I'm too lazy to put a spoiler warning.

You can find some spoilers here and there you will find some interesting details from the season 2 premier.

Also, you can check out jensenacklesfans.com for some new high quality photos and a season 2 promo photo. :)

You're very very welcome.

And just a reminder, if there will be discussions about the spoilers, don't forget to post either spoiler space or the Instant UBB spoiler code :)

I'd say Dean, and if the truth be told, it's because I've always found Jensen Ackles unbelievably hot! :lol: Seriously, he's the reason I started watching the show in the first place. The bonus is, he gets all the funniest lines, and I always love those characters.

So, Sean all the way! :D

I choose Dean. :) He never used to be my favorite, but every line he has cracks me up. I especially loved Jensen in the episode 'skin'. I don't know why, but the fact that he went all rapist kind of made me laugh. :lol:

I love Supernatural!! it is my favorite show of all-time followed by CSI:Miami... although i hate that it's on the same time as CSI but it's not a huge deal b/c i watch and tape Sup and tape CSI and watch it later so it works out!!

Supernatural is an amazing show. :D I wish it didn't come on at the same time as CSI: either, but I usually toggle in between the two shows. If it's an episode of CSI: I've seen recently or something I notice myself watching more of Supernatural.

Mmmm. Yes, after very guiltily missing quite a few weeks worth of episodes, I finally get the chance to watch again, and there is no better welcome than seeing Dean shirtless. *dreamy look*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back