Supernatural

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're very welcome everyone, gotta share the J&J/Supernatural love :D

quickbeam_cw said:
Too bad they screwed up the third page and say that it's Dean in the picture along with Sam, instead of John. :(

Haha, I didn't notice that :lol:

I find it interesting that they seem to be the opposites of their characters in real life- Jared was goofing around more and Jensen was making the more thoughtful observations. Interesting. :)

BabaOReilly said:
I find it interesting that they seem to be the opposites of their characters in real life- Jared was goofing around more and Jensen was making the more thoughtful observations. Interesting. :)

Which is what makes them actors of awesomeness! :D

I think I have a magazine which featured Jensen and Jared seperately. If I could find the magazine, I'd scan it for you guys but I can't remember where I've placed it.

OMG!! *squee* Thanks a ton allstar12! I'm in LOVE with it! I couldn't love Jensen or Jared anymore [well...I could but you get the point]. I can't get enough of those two. They're always so wonderful in interviews and like quickbeam_cw said I adore the fact that they can play off each other. They're personalities are so fun and amazing!

DoreenCSI, whenever you find those magazines please scan them. :)

I've been a good girl and turned my bedroom inside out to find that magazine and I managed to find the one with Jared in it. Here you go...

Sorry if you can't read the left side of the page; the page was too big! Anyway, I assumed you guys would wanna read the interview more, right? :D

Thanks for the scan DoreenCSI :D Hee! Facial hair! ...It's very lovely.

And I read most of that interview, so just because a little of that page was lacking, wasn't a big deal. ;) -Again thanks!

Wow! Thank you so much for finding it! YAY for Jared! :D Yes, any interview with these 2 I'll read. I'm not sure why but I just love his name [first, middle and last] as well as his height. Thanks for the interview.

:lol: Aw, no problem, guys! Now all I need is Jensen...

I rewatched Hell House again and I just love the pranks! Made me love Dean and Sam even more! :lol: When I watched the superglue-on-Dean's-bottle scene, it made me think of the icon made on that in the last page.

Yeah, now we just need Jensen. :D

That's a great icon DoreenCSI! That spoon prank was really funny. I adore the superglue and bottle stunt too. :D Very good. "Hell House" is always a great episode to re-watch again.

*singing* Heaven, I'm in heaven, and my heart beats so that I can hardly speak...

Ok, so I just spent a pile of time watching a couple dozen interviews with Jensen and Jared. *dreamy sigh* These guys are just brilliant, so witty, so fun, and just plain awesome people. :D They work so hard for this show, it makes me tired just hearing about it. :lol: Most actors have to work really long days for just a handful of scenes, but these guys are the only two characters! Plus, you add on the physical element, and wow... Fortunately their work is very much appreciated, and I hope they keep it up for many years to come. :D

Jared: Yeah, it's been fun, because we both have very similar backgrounds, we were both raised in Texas, similar music tastes and movie tastes, and just kinda like to chill out or hang out... I'm a little better looking or whatever, and younger, and taller, and more built...
Jensen: And less of an ego.
Jared: And less of an ego, I'm so much more modest than he is, he has no even chance...
Jensen: Off the charts.
Jared: My humility is so much better than his.

OMG, they're so funny. It's neat how their real life personalities are kinda flipped from their characters, with Jared being VERY talkative, and Jensen being relatively quiet. Oh yay, they're so cool. :D

quickbeam_cw, you're right on! I've seen lots of Jared and Jensen interviews and these 2 are awsome together! I've also heard about the tough workload they do and I think it's great that they do all that and everything else to make the show so amazing!

:lol: I've seen that interview before! I LOVE those 2 together! You're also right in that Jared is well Mr.Talkative and Jensen he's more quiet and doesn't mind Jared taking over conversations or anything. Jensen talks of course but he only says what he has to along with adding little things to what Jared's talking about. Jared on the other hand he talks about the topic but goes into more detail and will add a little story about whatever the topic at hand may be. Ying and Yang. They're incredible! :D

Yeah, I'm around [for now]. :) You're a big fan of Supernatural too? That's wonderful! What are some of your favorite episodes?

Oh, I'm always around here. ;) If it's Supernatural related, you can be sure that I'll be lurking around somewhere. :lol:

Hehe, I've spent the last couple days listening to various 'Dean music' like a ton of AC/DC, Blue Oyster Cult, Metallica, etc. Oh Dean! I love the part where he sings along to "Fire of Unknown Origin" by Blue Oyster Cult in "Hell House" after he puts the spoon in Sam's mouth. :D *squee* And, the other day I was playing "Back in Black" by AC/DC on the saxaphone. :lol: Such fun. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back