Supernatural

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^ Way to state the obvious! :lol: And I could not agree with you more! Also, you revived this thread, which is nice...

I wish I knew where they were filming these days, and I might try to do some harmless stalking with my camera. How cool would it be to have some nice candids to post, huh?

BabaOReilly said:
I wish I knew where they were filming these days, and I might try to do some harmless stalking with my camera. How cool would it be to have some nice candids to post, huh?
That would be cool! Everytime I venture downtown I keep an eye out. Apparently (according to some people at Hollywood North Report), they've been filming in the subburbs- Surrey and Ladner- the past week.

This has been mentioned on various sites, but thought I'd share....
Lauren Cohan has been cast in the recurring role of Bela and Katie Cassidy in the recurring role of Ruby. I believe Katie appears in the season premiere, while Lauren starts around episode 3.

Yeah, I've been reading that around. And here's an interesting tidbit:

Katie Cassidy is the daughter of David Cassidy from The Partridge Family.

Yeah, I'm sure they will- the season finale is going to be a DOOZIE next season. :eek:

This season could just go so many ways, I can't even imagine where they'll go with it. Is Sam going to have some "bad" moments? Is Dean going to take it all in stride (that he's going to die, I mean), will he be reckless, will he have a breakdown... so many options, and just one season! Woo, I can't wait. :)

I think Sam will have some "bad" moments... I could see him getting into some dark stuff in his efforts to save Dean. I think his emptying seven bullets into Jake was just the beginning. Or maybe I'm just being hopeful - I do love me some dark!Sam. BUABS = bliss. :p

As for Dean, I think he'll accept that he's going to die, and while he might give Sam a hand in researching ways to save him here and there, I think for the most part he's just going to carry on like always. I think we'll see a more upbeat, season one-ish Dean. A lot of his emotional issues have been settled, and he's ALWAYS been willing to give his life for Sammy at the drop of a hat, so I don't think it'll be that big a deal for him.

Less than 60 days!

Holy crap... is it really only 60 days? It sounds so near when you put it like that!

I don't know- I sort of agree with you about Dean, but I'd like to see a crack in the armour at least once. I love when Dean gets all human and stuff... VERY sexy! :D

OK, I watched the end of the werewolf chick episode again on TV last night (damn, it moves me when Dean cries for Sam! So awesome!) and I have one question: What did they do with the body? And surely someone would have heard a gunshot in the neighbourhood? Wasn't it daylight hours?

I love the episode, but I wish they'd been a little more careful with the details in that one...

ok, so i finally just watched the last episodes of season 2 (i was a catching up this summer, i love reruns) anyways. OH MY GOD. i can't believe how awesome it was.
ok, and let me just say how much i cried on all hell breaks loose. and oh my i need to know more about their mom. like how did she knows the demon?? and im also curious to see if deans going to be more reckless since he knows he only got one more year to live, and what lengths sammy's going to go to to save him. so many possibilities for season 3. i am looking forward to this more than any other show.

You're definitely not the only one who cried during 'All hell breaks loose', I was a snivelling mess for most of it, and had to watch it twice before I caught everything. Both guys were great in it, but Jensen just blew me away completely. Man, I can't wait for season two to come out on DVD, only a few weeks to go! (Sept 11)

God i love this show, and i get so excited that i have to watch the show with my autographed picture of Jensen :devil:. lol
I love how emotional Jensen can get with just a flick of the wrist. and i love the car they drive so perfect!

Wowsers! Those are HOTTTTTTTT! :eek:

The new John Madden NFL game was just released, so I'm guessing they got to go to the party. This must have literally been within the last few days. Nice find! :D

Edited to add: Hey, just a thought... Anybody else want to see Misouri Mosely return? I'd sort of like to see her again.

i'd love to see her again, she had an awesome repatoire with dean it would be neat to see that again.
and awesome pics allstar12 thanks for sharing them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back