Supernatural

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^ Sucky. I just saw a picture on Yahoo from the awards. He looked cute as ever, anyway. He's always smiling in pictures- seems like a nice guy. You know how some of the young male stars go for that "brooding" look all the time? Bleh. I prefer the happy, well-adjusted look! :lol:

I had reading this message board and went "Oh crap! Teen Choice Awards!!" so I ran to the TV, and caught the last 40 minutes of it... so I missed Jared. I checked out the TCA message boards as well as the CW ones to see if he won, and nobody seemed to know at the time, although he did seem to have a lot of support. In the end, someone posted it on YouTube, so I saw it anyways. :)

So, no win. :( But I gotta admit, Hugh Laurie is pretty freakin' awesome. I <3 Wentworth Miller, too. Oh well, next year will be Supernatural's year. Next year, I tells ya.

ETA: Somebody posted this video of a little Q&A with Jared at the TCA's:

Clicky clicky!

Here are a few pics of J Pad @ the Teen Choice Awards. He and his girlfriends are too cute.

Also, someone posted the Season 2 Gag Reel online, and it's hilarious. I love those two so damn much. Ive noticed Jensen's accent comes out a lot more in the bloopers than in the show. I wish he just talked normally, his voice is dreamy :lol:

allstar12 said:
Also, someone posted the Season 2 Gag Reel online, and it's hilarious. I love those two so damn much. Ive noticed Jensen's accent comes out a lot more in the bloopers than in the show. I wish he just talked normally, his voice is dreamy :lol:
Thanks for the heads-up about the gag reel. Gotta love bloopers! Jared and Jensen are hillarious!
and I agree-- I love it when Jensen's southern drawl comes through :D

Some more Jared pics...

Oh wow, those are great pics. Is that Lois Lane from Smallville?

Can anyone tell me where to find the gag reel? I LOVE that stuff.

You know the funny thing about accents- Mostly I don't really have a regional accent... except when I get around people from where I'm from, or when I go home, and then I have a bit of one. I'm from an area in the Ottawa Valley where people are said to have a "Lanark County Twang". :lol: We say things like "Pickin' burries down by the crick" and stuff like that. But I've mostly lost it over the years, and I bet both those guys have too. Plus, I've noticed that a lot of people from Texas don't seem to have the drawl like Eads or McConaughy. The Wilson brothers for example- they have sort of weird accents. Again, I'm guessing it's regional.

Edited to add: Nevermind- I found the gag reel on YouTube and it's hilarious! :lol:

oh i'm so going to have to go check out that gag reel! thanks for the pics too, jared and his girlfriend are so adorable! and as far as the lion pics go those are to cute, although i'm a little scared for his well being, he shouldn't put the animals so close to him money maker, what if he gets mauled??
and i believe that is the girl who plays lois lane

^ I checked out YouTube the morning and they put up the 9:00 minute reel finally. :D (Yesterday it was the 47 second and 1 minute-ish one)

Those pictures are adorable. :D Although I'm going to side with Ashley here and hope the guy doesn't get mauled, lol.

Rawr, after seeing the bloopers, I'm psyched to own the box set. I hope there are lots of goodies and extras to see. I believe Jared and Jensen are doing another commentary as well?

speed_cochrane said:
Rawr, after seeing the bloopers, I'm psyched to own the box set. I hope there are lots of goodies and extras to see. I believe Jared and Jensen are doing another commentary as well?
I'm excited for the box set too! I might wait a bit to get mine though. Last year I bought the Season 1 set just after Christmas and it was, like, $30/35. What can I say, I'm cheap and want a bargain! :lol:

At LJ- Supernatural_TV someone posted a list of what the features are...and of course I can't find the post now listing them, but I'll share once I do again :)

Also, someone posted one of the features (they're all available online now somewhere, check out the livejournal link), Jared's screen test, on youtube (posted by user: mserupt). :D

i'm so cheap too, i hate spending more than like 40 bucks on a dvd set. but usually places like best buy have pretty great deals on dvd sets the first week they are released.
i have yet to watch the gag reel, my comp sucks so everytime i go to watch it it freezes i'll just have to wait.
i hope the do another commentary i laughed my butt off on the other one they did, they are some funny boys.

I am actually considering buying the DVD's. Of course I will have to buy the first season cause I don't have it yet and I am slightly crazy like that. If I have one season of a show then I have have them all even if I really hated a particular season or something like that.

I think I just sort of randomly bought them last year for around $30.00. Score! (And that's Canadian. :) )

OK, a few more things I've been wondering since I've been perusing through the oldies... I wonder if we'll see "Kate the vampire" again since they killed her man, and not only do vampires mate for life, they have your scent for life. Might be nice to see some more vampires.

Also, I wonder if in the coming "war", that demonic germ warfare from Croatoan will come into play again? Especially since Sam would be immune and Dean wouldn't?

^ Unless Sam's 'supernatural abilities' are really gone, then he might not be immune. But I think he still has them. :p So that's interesting if they brought that into season three.

When season one came out, I think I bought them the first day they were released so they were around 54 bucks. :lol: And I'm going to buy season two the second they're released too. Ah the price we pay for good TV nowadays.

^^i'm totally buying them 1st day too since they are usually pretty cheap the 1st week. i'd love to see more about kate too. they left it very open ended it would be kind of neat to see the havoc she would raise since they killed her man and all. and you know thast a great point about the virus i hadn't even thought about that.

Hehe, I totally intend on buying the DVDs on the 11th, too. Did the same thing last year, too. It's funny, my memory of buying S1 is actually extremely vivid. I guess you remember the really important things the best. :lol:

I'm waiting for the DVDs before watching the gag reel... there was a bit of temptation when they first got leaked, but I'm gonna wait and make the first time watching them special. *is a dork*

I hope they revisit at least one, maybe two of the old monsters-of-the-week. There's so much potential to flesh out the storyline there. I'd definitely like to see The Demon Formerly Known As Meg again, too. And I wonder whatever happened to the demon that was possessing the guy from Croatoan?

Yeah, when you think about it, Croatoan opened up a lot of future possibilities, storyline-wise.

Obviously I'm going through the library these days... but what else can I watch until the new season starts? ;)

Anyway, after watching the one where Dean gets zonked by the Djinn and sees what life could have been like without his "hunting" lifestyle, it got me thinking again. I wonder what Dean will do when the hunting is over? When they've finally stopped all the demons that got loose and the "war" is over, what will Dean do? Sam can always go back to school, but what's left for Dean? Would he become a mechanic, like in that episode? Something tells me he'd become a bitter old drunk in no time, without a "higher purpose" to keep him occupied. I wonder what Eric Kripke has planned for the end for these guys. Somehow, unless he finds a nice avenue of retirement for Dean, he may have to go out with a bang, like a hero. Of course, I don't want Dean to die, but what's a suitable option? :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back