Supernatural

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just saw something scary - a commercial on CityTV for the movie Daredevil, saying it's airing tomorrow (Thurs.) at 9. They're probably wrong, cause Ive seen them air wrong commercials before, it just gave me a little heart attack for a second.

It's probably on the other City channel. Here they have both 12 and 13, and one usually shows a movie when Supernatural is on...

Man, I'm so excited about tonight's finale, I may wet myself! It's crazy because I am away from home tonight, so I had to figure out which show to set my VCR for... CSI or Supernatural... I went with Supernatural! :D

Yes, Baba! Good choice. I can't wait either, I have no idea what's going down in this one. I saw the preview and a director's cut (yes, I know they're evil! :lol: ) and fortunately they didn't really give anything away. Im so excited.

You made the right decision, Baba. I'm proud of you. *wipes away tear* :lol:

Arg! I was so excited about getting to watch it as it airs, but I too am away from home tonight. It's gonna get TiVo'd, but still... I was like "Oooh, this is gonna be perfect, season finale in real time..." Maybe I'll sneak away and watch it at my aunt and uncle's. :devil: :p

4 more hours! Eeee! (I think? It airs at 9 in Alberta?)

In Alberta if you have the CW, yeah I think it's nine. Otherwise, it's tomorrow at 9 on CityTv. :lol:

I'm just glad I have Toronto's CityTV now. :D *squee* I can watch it at seven! Hazzah! Me = 1. CityTV = ZERO.

I haven't actually seen or read any spoilers about this episode so I'm super excited. I can't wait to find out how they're going to end this season.

Baba, I concurr with everyone else, excellent choice picking Supernatural over CSI. :devil: Don't get me wrong, I love both shows, but Supernatural is kicking ass this year.

^
^
Dude!

Why do you, living in Alta. get it at 7. Whereas I, living in Toronto, won't get it til 9..?! That's just .. clear injustice!

Holy moley... I don't know where to start on this episode! The one thing that comes to mind is (besides, OH MAN, JENSEN! You rocked this episode! Too fantastic a performance! :D) when Dean made the deal with the demon I was literally yelling at the TV, "Dean! Nooooooooooooooo!" :eek:

Well, at least we have a new story arc to run behind the episodes next season! :lol:

allstar12 said
Why do you, living in Alta. get it at 7. Whereas I, living in Toronto, won't get it til 9..?! That's just .. clear injustice!

Because when it's 7 my time, it's 9 your time? :lol: Satellite is my friend. :p

^ Baba agreed on everything you've said. :D When he made that deal I was screaming "NOOOO!! NO DON'T DO IT!!" and then he did it. *sigh*

I wonder how they'll get Dean out of that one, considering he only has a year left to live. Hmm...I was trying to bargain along with Dean last night, screaming "SEVEN! TAKE SEVEN YEARS! I WANT SEVEN SEASONS!" :lol:

And literally, all hell broke loose, lol. Loved it. Awesome special effects for a moderately budjeted show filmed in Canada! And I loved that Papa Winchester showed up to help his boys. :) Hee! I've missed him. *huggles Papa Winchester*

And is it just me, or was that Demon just awesome? :lol: He cracked me up. I was a little sad to see him die. But now that they've "crossed that off the list" ( ;) ) they have a whole lot of demons and such to hunt down next season. But I am wondering, are they going to keep with the 'Urban Legends' aspect of the show as well? I'm still waiting for the day when they hunt down Bigfoot. :p

speed_cochrane said:

I wonder how they'll get Dean out of that one, considering he only has a year left to live. Hmm...I was trying to bargain along with Dean last night, screaming "SEVEN! TAKE SEVEN YEARS! I WANT SEVEN SEASONS!" :lol:
:lol: When he said 5 years, I thought she'd take it b/c they've been on for 2, so 5 years would equal 7 seasons, standard contract signing lenghth... :lol:

And I loved that Papa Winchester showed up to help his boys. :) Hee! I've missed him. *huggles Papa Winchester*
Ditto! I love Geoffrey Dean Morgan! I hope he pops up as a regular (that stays alive for a change!!) on TV again soon! (seriously, what happened to his show from that G/A creator? did they drop that for Kate Walsh's spin off? Crazy people!)

And is it just me, or was that Demon just awesome? :lol: He cracked me up.
He was quite the character. Must be fun to play a character like that- great writing too!

When Dean held the gun at him I was yelling "Shoot him!!! Shoot him!!!" at the TV. Stinkin' pauses for suspense effect!!

BabaOReilly said:
OH MAN, JENSEN! You rocked this episode! Too fantastic a performance! :D
Totally agree! The first big chunk was totally all about him and he nailed it! Anyone else notice his southern accent was making an appearance quite a bit in this episode? Maybe he was tired...or drunk...I read that he said that's when it shows up! :lol:

Jared really nailed the being evil stuff when he shot Jake (was that his name? can't remember)! Then he turns on a dime back to sweet Sam. Do you guys think he won't 'turn' because the Demon's dead now?

Yay for Ellen surviving! Bobby=awesome! Totally was with him when he wanted to kick Dean's ass for taking that deal!

Well, at least we have a new story arc to run behind the episodes next season! :lol:
Exactly. With the Demon gone, they got to have something new to run with.

ETA: Just realized that the majority of my post was quoting you guys. Oh well, you guys made awesome points! :D

Yeah, I imagine it will be demons interspersed with urban legends, same as it has been so far. Again, the story arc always ran nicely behind the episodes when it was the yellow eyed demon stuff, so I imangine this will be the same. I'm looking forward to Sam being the one trying to save Dean for a change, although I'm certain they'll throw in lots of stuff for Dean to worry about with Sam- i.e. will he become more hard edged since he came back from the dead, like the demon implied; or maybe he'll start to embrace his powers a little more since he's seen what the others could do after trying to embrace it themselves. He'll probably think he can handle it without slipping over to the dark side like the others did, but who knows?

I still feel bad for poor Andy. He seemed like such an innocent bystander in the whole deal, so I think I took his death the hardest! Is it weird that I'm still dwelling on that one minor character? :lol:

Oh, so many tantalising things to come, I'm sure! I'm already jonesin' for season 3! :D

GAH! MUH! NHU! FAH! SGU! BWA! *incoherent babbling*

So, yeah, I just saw the ep now, because the FRICKING TIVO SCREWED UP LAST NIGHT!! I couldn't believe it, the ONE time we need it desperately, and it didn't record SPN!

But in any case, it was more than worth the wait! OMG.

Ok, I'll try my best to be coherent here...

-OH MAN, give Jensen that Emmy! Cuz holy moly... *squee* The look in his eyes in the opening scene... that is TALENT.
-Aww, Dean didn't want to eat! I wonder if that's what they've been working up to for the last few eps... he's been stuffing his face, but it was just to make it hurt that much more when he refused to eat...
-Oh Dean, you have ISSUES, man.
-FINALLY! Now THAT was a hug! :lol: Ok, so it's still related to the whole "Sam was dead" thing. But it counts. *g* Such a beautiful moment when Dean walks in that door and sees Sam.
-and Dean's eating again... :p And Sam ate too! He NEVER eats!
-one of my favourite moments is when the boys show up at Bobby's door. Man, Bobby kicks major ass. The look on his face! And oh Sammy. <3
-I thought for sure that it was going to take place at Stull Cemetary in Lawrence, Kansas. Boy was I ever wrong.
-wow, maybe Ash IS really dead after all? *sad*
-The YED is such a sleazy car salesman. But he's awesome.
-it took Jake hardly any time at all to make his abilities way more powerful... I wonder what this means for Sam.
-HOLY HELL, SAMMY! You shot Jake SEVEN times! The expression on his face... wow, Jared's acting was fantastic this ep too.
-"Boys shouldn't play with Daddy's guns."
-Dean's cut on his forehead... very reminiscent of IMToD.
-"How certain are you that what you brough back is 100% pure Sam." :eek: :eek: :eek: Oh please let the YED just be trying to scare Dean. Please, please let him by lying!
-Oh John! That was quite a cool bit of CG when he grabs the Demon right out of the body, and fights with the smoke.
-and another really beautiful bit of CG when the YED dies.
-"That was for our mom. You son of a bitch." Eeee!
-Sam just saw right through Dean, knew he was lying. Oooh, what a great scene.
-"We got work to do." :D :D :D :D :D Man, TWO Pilot-parallels in 3 episodes. YES!!!

Ok, so wow. Wowowowowow. *bumps to top of favourite episodes list, I think* Both Jensen and Jared were perfect. And they really pulled out all the stops for this ep - the special effects, the music, the acting, the story (of course), the cinematography. Everything was just SPOT ON. Oh man.

Wow.

Anyways, thank you for listening to my incoherent fangirling. I realize there was a lot of it. And that was the short version. :lol:

Can't wait until season three! Eee! :D

ETA: Oh, and another Star Wars reference! Ha! :lol:

You know, I was taumatized for most of this episode, but I felt so much better when I saw Dean's "pitter patter, let's get atter" smile at the end! The dude puts me through an emotional roller coaster, I swear. Every episode I don't know whether to laugh or cry... and I usually end up doing both! :lol:

Oh yes, I loved Dean's little smile at the end! It occurred to me yesterday that a lot of the angst is over now... I mean, I'm sure they'll find something new to torture the boys about, but at the moment, the boys are in a relatively good emotional place (minus the Dean selling his soul for Sam's life and having no feeling of self-worth. But you know, other than that).

Basically, they've avenged their mom's death. They had the nice little moment with John, whose soul is no longer being tortured in hell. The YED is dead at last, and with him goes (possibly) all/most of the the issues regarding Sam's psychic-ness. Both boys are ALIVE, and not fighting. Sam may lessen some of Dean's emotional burden ("you're my big brother and I'd do anything for you"). Compared to the last couple years, things are GOOD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back