Supernatural

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh. Someone please tell me there's a new episode coming next week? I'm going into withdrawl! :p

And does anyone know how many more episodes there will be this season?

Sorry, Baba. According to TV.com, the next new episode (#18) is airing on April 19th. And there are about 5 episodes left.

I was going to post the episode summaries for the remaining eps but you said the spoiler boxes bug you so Im not gonna :lol: :p

^^^ :lol: Wow, someone who actually listens to me! That's gotta be a first! ;)

April 19th, huh? That's far too long! :mad: Oh well, at least there are 5 more so that's something. I'd hate if there were only 2 left or something, and we still had to wait that long for them.

I always listen to you, B. You scare me. :( :p

Hopefully they'll air all five episodes in a row and we won't have another stupid hiatus.

:lol: Ah, that's what I usually go for: scariness. :lol:

So what episode are they showing next week then, do you know? I'd like to see one of the first couple from this season because i accidentally taped over them!

Oh, excellent. That's one of the ones I wanted to see again in particular. Thank you allstar. In recognition of your selfless acts, I may avoid scaring you in future... at least for a while. ;)

:D

Yeah... no new episode until the 19th. :( It's getting to be a little painful waiting, huh? But the last five episodes are going to be all in a row, with no breaks. The season finale will be airing May 17th. *is excited* I think the next one aught to be pretty funny, and then the last four are going to be really fricking awesome. I hope the season goes out with a bang. :D And I REALLY hope they'd hurry up and confirm that it's been renewed for a third season. It'd be so devastating if it wasn't.

Here's an interview with Jensen and Jared that you might enjoy. I loved the part about the clowns. :lol:

I'm sick of all the breaks. At the moment its seems like one episode is aired, then a couple of weeks break, another episode, more break. It's ridiculous.

^
^
The networks do that with so many shows, and it's getting really annoying. Grey's, Ugly Betty and Lost (I believe) all do re-cap shows before they air a new episode because they've been on hiatus for so long. I don't like it :rolleyes:

Yeah, it's definitely a little frustrating... fortunately there's a new episode this week. :D And no more breaks until the end of the season! *does happy dance* But then the looooooooooong summer hiatus. I think I'll crack out the DVDs again. :)

Actually, I watched parts of Asylum, Faith, and Scarecrow the other day. It really struck me how much things have changed from season one to season two... The part where John phones when Dean and Sam are sleeping was really like "Whoa" for me. I had almost forgotten how Dean was a good little soldier, and Sam was always questioning and doing his own thing... oh how times have changed...

OH MAN IT'S BEEN RENEWED!!! *INCOMPARABLE BLISS*

I am so friggin' happy. It's about time! Man...

Also, something else that's bringing my incomparable bliss right now is the director's cuts for Hollywood Babylon, particularly the first one. I had been avoiding director's cuts to stay somewhat spoiler-free... but oh man, this was totally worth it. Pretty much EXACTLY the scene/joke I was hoping for. Oh man. *can't contain excitement*

It's funny, it's been such a long wait, but the new episode airs tomorrow already! It came so suddenly! :lol:

I don't really mind the spoilerage as long as you warn us ahead of putting something on. ;) I only dislike the spoiler hidden stuff when it's used after an episode is aired, since it's unnecessary and it makes me work harder to read your comments! :lol:

And Folsom Prison Blues? Wicked- I hope they play lots of Johnny Cash! :D

And wow- Gary Cole, I LOVE him! So cool. :)

But most importantly, RENEWED FOR SEASON ! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! :D I'm super, super happy! It's weird, but things just seem to be going my way this week. It's really, really odd, and I'm almost afraid something bad will come of it all! :eek:
:lol:

New episode tomorrow. Bring on the Sam and Dean goodness! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back