Supernatural

Status
Not open for further replies.
One can only hope. I LOVES me some Johnny!

Well, I guess we'll have to hold out until the 15th then, huh? Bummer. But I am looking forward to seeing Crossroad Blues again. I barely remember it.

I really love Supernatural! I've been a fan of Jensen ever since he played Eric Brady on Days of Our Lives, ages ago, not calling him old or anything :lol:

Man, this has got to be a new record of not-squeeing-for-a-really-long-time for me. :lol: I've been quite busy, and with reruns on, I've been trying to reduce my fangirling, so that I can get something productive done in the meantime. But come March 15th, you know EXACTLY what I'll be doing 24/7. :lol:

I did, however, buy the DVD of "Devour" with Jensen in it. :D While it wasn't exactly the greatest movie I've ever seen, it definitely makes me more thankful for when you get shows/writers who really know what they're doing. It's gotta be tough creating something that's got such excellent plot and characters and what-not. *gives writers applause* :D

And welcome to the thread, NikkyJamez! That's so cool that you've known who Jensen was forever... I keep thinking back to times when I might have watched an episode of Dark Angel, or of Gilmore Girls or something without realizing that Jensen and Jared would become such important people in my life. :lol: ;)

NikkyJamez said:
I've been a fan of Jensen ever since he played Eric Brady on Days of Our Lives, ages ago, not calling him old or anything :lol:
I used to watch 'Days' back in the day too :) Someone's put up a bunch of old scenes from Jensen's soap opera days on youtube for those who missed them. :D

:lol: Love your avatar quickbeam_cw!!

Okay, I come bringing more spoilers---

Ava's back!! :D (and Andy and the intro of a couple more kids like Sam) The episode is a two parter (I dunno if it'll continue on next season or if they'll air both parts this season) called "All Hell Breaks Loose"

Yes, I too have sort of followed Jensen since Days. I always thought his character was totally wasted on that show. Loved him on Dark Angel and liked him on Smallville (his character was mostly mellower until the end so...)

You know, quick, there's always time for squeeing on here. Even if it's just a "remember when...?" moment. It's all good. :)

:) I remember seeing Jensen in an episode of Dark Angel once, at least when I used to watch that show.

:) I saw Jared in House of Wax.

I never did check out House of Wax... and I don't like Gilmour Girls. I wish Jared had something else I could check out! :lol:

I liked Devour, but I think it was just a thrill to see all the places near my place in the movie! I still giggle at how they changed all the Edgemont Village signs on the all the posts to "Deever Lake" or wherever that town was supposed to be. I don't know what it is about us Canadians, but we still get all excited when we see Canada in movies! :lol: Yes, we're lame! :D

You could watch Jared in "New York Minute." Because that is some riveting, intellectually-charged, thought-provoking film. :rolleyes: Actually, I have yet to see the entire movie, I keep catching the end of it on TV. You do get to see Jared dance at the end of it, though. He does the robot. :lol:

The cabin in Devour is the same one as in "Dead In The Water" isn't it? I vaguely remembered hearing that somewhere, and as a result shouted at the screen "Haha! It's the cabin from Supernatural!" even though I didn't really have a clue whether it was or not. :lol:

Yep, definitely the cabin, and possibly the same lake too... Bunsen Lake I think? I think they're in a burb here called Port Coquitlam.

So it looks like yes indeed, they are showing Crossroad Blues this week. That's actually a good thing since, other than vaguely remembering Dean being taunted by some demon woman or something, I don't remember much else. Guess I should actually tape it this time. :)

Has anyone heard the forecast recently regarding a third season for this show? My heart may break if they don't renew it! :eek:

All right, so it's Monday, it's a new week, and that means that we'll finally get a new episode this week. :D I hate these long dry spells of reruns. :lol: On the upside, not having to plan my social life around needing to watch Supernatural on Friday night was kind of a plus. :lol: *is nerd* But, now that daylight savings has kicked in, all my TV shows end up being on an hour earlier, since we don't do DST here. :D

Also, I can't remember if we already talked about this earlier... but Jensen's going to be on Jimmy Kimmel on Wednesday. I know I'll be tuning in for sure. ;) :D

Yeah, I was just coming on to mention the Jimmy Kimmel deal too! :lol:

I do feel bad for forgetting Jensen (and George Eads'!) birthday on the 1st! :eek: My bad. :lol:

In honour of this momentous occasion, I will... watch the new episode of Supernatural this week! :lol:

Can't wait. I better go check out the CW and see what this one's all about...

BEST. INTERVIEW. EVER!

*audience screams*
Jimmy: I noticed there are a lot of women screaming and screaming. There's a couple guys screaming also. You have a very loyal, very rabid, very horny female fanbase.
Jensen: That's usually how I like to think of things.
Jimmy: There are a whole bunch of websites about you.
Jensen: Are there Jimmy?

:lol:

Jimmy: Do your fans have any kind of a group name, like Clay Aiken has the 'Claymates' and Jimmy Buffet has the 'Parrot Heads.'
Jensen: No, I've managed to steer clear of that.
Jimmy: There are no, like, 'Acklemaniacs' or anything like that.
Jensen: You could be my first.
Jimmy: I'd be the envy of many web-surfers.

Jimmy: What goes on with you, do you have a girlfriend?
Jensen: *skillfully avoids question*
Jimmy: Because there are a lot of things written about you. *pulls out small stack of cards* I have some things here, we got these from some of these websites.
Rosie Perez: I have a question. Do you curl your eyelashes?
Jimmy: That's a good question, that was actually my first question.
Jensen: Um, no.
Jimmy: He's just naturally beautiful, he can't help it.

One of the questions was if he always had gummy bears around, and Jensen said no, and Jimmy was like "oh.. that was one that was actually supposed to be true." Silly Jimmy! JARED's the one who always has gummy bears around. :rolleyes:

Thanks, quickbeam. I totally forgot to watch it, which sucks cause Jensen's interviews are usually really funny.

One of the questions was if he always had gummy bears around, and Jensen said no, and Jimmy was like "oh.. that was one that was actually supposed to be true." Silly Jimmy! JARED's the one who always has gummy bears around.

It actually was Jensen, last year he and Jared did an interview with People for the Sexiest Guys Issue (or something) and he said one of the things he has around the most is gummy bears.

I think I remember some people saying they don't see the new episodes until Friday, so I'll use a spoiler code just in case :)
Totally didn't see that ending coming! Pretty cool. Didn't care for pissy Dean throughout. He just gets in these moods....Sam was quite sweet with the woman which was nice :) One lighter moment- Dean's reaction to having to take down the hanging wife :lol: Loved the use of Bad Moon Rising during the epi too!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back