Supernatural

Status
Not open for further replies.
^
^
Make you sure have a bloody camera this time! :lol:

Im almost 99% sure, that the house from Devour was the same one from DitW .. there was a lot of discussion about it last season.

Hee, I didn't even notice the Canadian spelling .. I thought you were talking about the little guy posing as the "I" or the blood-like look of the letters.

Yeah, I have a camera on my phone now so I'll keep it handy at all times!

I'm so screwed up. I totally thought it was Wednesday last night and now I'm all disappointed because tonight isn't Thursday! :lol: Oh well. Anticipation is nice too. :)

Edited to add a picture: So all I want to know is, why isn't this doll wearing any clothes?!!!
Supernatural

:lol:

:lol: That picture makes Jensen look a little creepy. :lol:

Oh and you guys and your pictures. God I love it. :)

Also, you'll notice in 'Phantom Traveller' one of the planes inside the hangar says West Jet on it. And at the end of the episode, the plane flying overhead when they hear their dad's voice on the phone, has a Canadian maple leaf on it, most likely Air Canada. (If you already knew, I don't care. :p My turn to point things out)

Also, in 'Faith' when Dean was running from the cops at night, he hides on top of a motorhome which has a Canadian maple leaf on the top facing outward.

And OH! Baba, I noticed the same thing about 'Devour'. That's the same house and lake. Everytime my sister sees 'Dead in the Water', she screams "THROW THE GUN INTO THE LAKE!" and then I give her weird looks even though I was thinking the exact same thing. :lol:

I was watching the Paley festival video again, and it just cracked me up that Jensen auditioned for Sam. I think roles like Devour might have shown he could pull it off but...I really don't see him as the teddybear lovin' innocent lookin' Sammy.

Come on, he looks like the shoot first, ask questions later classic rock playin' Dean. :devil:

*sigh* I want to go back to Vancouver.

And that ladies and gentlemen, is what we call one of the best episodes of Supernatural.

I loved the way the scene with Dean freaking out was filmed, how choppy it was .. I love scenes like that, makes the scene more intense and dramatic.

Jo. I didn't want her at all .. but I guess she was important or else it really wouldn't have worked but still.

allstar12 said:
Jo. I didn't want her at all .. but I guess she was important or else it really wouldn't have worked but still.
I didn't really care for Jo either, but I agree, it worked for the episode. Funny thing- Sam pretty much told her everything that the majority of the show's fans thought about her! Anywho, the episode was awesome! Jared did such a fantastic job playing evil. And Jensen, well, Dean was Dean and you gotta love him! :D I loved his reactions to everything he found out about Demon Sam. Gotta say though, there is nothing wrong with being a Bon Jovi fan! ...at least the classic Bon Jovi. :p

speed_cochrane said:
Also, you'll notice in 'Phantom Traveller' one of the planes inside the hangar says West Jet on it. And at the end of the episode, the plane flying overhead when they hear their dad's voice on the phone, has a Canadian maple leaf on it, most likely Air Canada. (If you already knew, I don't care. :p My turn to point things out)

Ha! That's awesome! I sort of noticed the West Jet thing... in a behind-the-scenes pic there was a plane in the background with the West Jet colours/logo, and I giggled and went "Oooh! West Jet!"

I forgot to ask last week, but did anyone by any chance happen to watch the SPN last week on SPACE at around... umm, the middle of the night (around 3-ish a.m.)? They had a behind-the-scenes special on! And it was something I had never seen before! But I didn't get to really watch it, cuz I was at a friend's house after a long night of partying... I was so choked about it because between my friends being loud and my less-than-functioning mental state, I didn't get to see it. :( Did anyone else happen to catch it?

Oooh, I'm so excited for tonight. :D

[/i]allstar said[/i]: And that ladies and gentlemen, is what we call one of the best episodes of Supernatural.

That is DEFINITELY an encouraging statement. :p It's a good thing to hear. *squees in advance*

^^^ Yeah, I've been holding off my comments because pretty much everything I have to say would probably have a spoiler in it. Suffice it to say Feb sweeps rules! Great episode all around! :D

I will say one thing though; Dean finally says something that I've been waiting to hear him say to Sam for a little while now. It made me feel better. :) I don't think that's too spoilerish...

Oh. My. Kripke.

THAT was freakin’ amazing.

Hats off to Mr. Padalecki, you COMPLETELY knocked that one outta the frickin’ box. And, same to you, Mr. Ackles. *applauds*

And also, hats off to the amazing crew, once again. They make this show a frickin’ work of art, and just totally turn it up to eleven. Wow.

I think I’ve truly given up on trying to rank my favourite episodes, but this one is without a doubt in one of the very top spots.

I just don’t even know what to say... totally speechless. Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have to go watch this one again. Right. Now.

Oh, and if The CW doesn’t renew this for a third (and more) season, it will be the biggest mistake by a network in the history of television.

FYI, a friend of mine works for the Richmond Hotel(Southern burb from Vancouver) and she just told me today she's pretty sure they're hosting the "Supernatural Convention". I don't really do conventions myself, but I'll let you know if they confirm it and I'll let you know the dates in case anyone is interested.

No disrespect intended, but convention-goers kinda scare me. LOL. My friend goes to Anime conventions, she just got back from one in Rochester and she had a lot of interesting stories :lol:

Would Jared and Jensen be there..?

Yeah, I feel exactly the same way, allstar. I hate to sound snobbish, but i just keep thinkin about all those people who dress up like Klingons and go to Trek conventions... :eek: I mean, I love Star Trek, but I'm no convention attendee, that's for sure. But hey- to each their own. :) Just because it's not for me doesn't make it bad. :lol:

And so, I will post it when I have a date for those who are interested. She also said she'd let me know who would be attending from the show. :)

OK, sorry for the double post but I think my edit time ran out. Switching topics slightly anyway. :)

First off, let me just say The Police just announced that their 30th anniversary tour begins May 28th right here in Vancouver and I could not be MORE EXCITED! :eek: They are my ALL TIME FAVOURITE BAND! WOO HOO! :eek:

Sorry for that digression... if it helps, I'd love to hear some of the older, rockin' Police tunes on Supernatural. ;)

So, I re-watched the episode and I now have some observations to make:

Funniest Lines
"Justin is quite the triple threat."

"Did I miss anything?" followed by a punch in the face.

"Dude, you like full on had a girl inside you for like a whole week! That's pretty naughty." :lol:

Great Lines

"My daddy shot your daddy in the head." The delivery of that one made it extra good.

"Sam, when dad told me that I might have to kill you, it was only if I couldn't save you. Now if it's the last thing I do, I'm going to save you." His line in particular made me happy. It has felt like all along Sam has been pressuring Dean to kill him... like, every episode even. And Dean would just stand there looking stressed or whatever and not really have much to say. I've been slightly perturbed that Sam has kept on Dean about it-nobody should be made to feel responsible for killing his own brother. While I respect Sam for his willingness to sacrifice himself for the greater good, it's unfair to make someone who loves you responsible for doing it. I was instantly mad at John when we found out that''s what he told Dean before he died. Anyway, Dean finally stood up and told Sam where he really stands and I felt a sense of relief. Maybe Sam will lay off the hounding now.

A couple minor things:

I loved the use of The Crystal Ship by The Doors. That's such an amazing song... it brought up a lot of cool, old memories for me, even if the scene itself was pretty ominous.

Why does Dean keep getting hit in the face?!!! It happened twice in the episode (not to mention the shooting)!!! :eek:
Everytime someone hits him, I'm practically shouting at the TV, "NOT THE FACE!" :eek: :lol: OK, yeah- that was another shallow moment on my part. :D

Again, awesome episode! :)

Funniest Lines
Justin is quite the triple threat."

And the patented eyeroll just clinched it :lol:

Great Lines: "My daddy shot your daddy in the head." The delivery of that one made it extra good.

That line gave me chills .. it was so eerie and psychotic. Jared's delivery was amazing.

allstar, it's your birthday today, right? I come bearing gifts. :D And because there is really no other present I could even consider giving to a SPN fangirl...

I watch for the plot.
No really, I do.

[/shallow]

I couldn't agree more with you about the awesomness of "My daddy shot your daddy in the head." I absolutely loved that, just the way he said it... man. That whole scene was just amazing, the way he switches from sweet & sensitive, to evil son-of-a-bitch, to puppy-dog eyes, and back to evil-son-of-a-bitch... I was in awe.

I've never been really huge on Jo either, but I actually didn't mind her in this ep. However, I realized later that it was probably because I hardly noticed her because I was too distracted by the boys. I swear, I missed about half a dozen lines of dialogue because of Dean's arm muscle. :p

I had been wondering for quite some time what would happen when Meg's demon crawled back out of hell... guess we know now. Also, I wonder if Sam has actually been getting rage-flashes, or if that was a completely fabricated lie on the demon's part...

And how awesome is it that Bobby puts holy water in his beer? :lol: I love Bobby. :D

Also, when Bobby and Dean are trying to exorcise Sam... that was the most awesome evil laugh I've ever heard. And it's in such contrast to Jared's usual gleeful giggle. :lol:

Oh yeah- you've just reminded me of two other points I was pleased about: the return of Bobby, my absolute favourite redneck hunter ever! And the demise of any potential relationship between Dean and Jo! :p I''m not sorry they committed to ending that storyline! :lol:

And I agree, Jared P totally rocked that episode. He was amazing. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back