Supernatural

Status
Not open for further replies.
quickbeam_cw said:
allstar, it's your birthday today, right? I come bearing gifts. :D And because there is really no other present I could even consider giving to a SPN fangirl...

I watch for the plot.
No really, I do.

[/shallow]

*drools* Well that's just the best gift ever. Thanks! *drools some more*

How could I forget to mention my love for Bobby..?! He's so awesome and sneaky, with the holy water in the beer. I hope he's around more, he's adds a nice John-esque element; like he knows just about everything and he treats the boys like family. Just something neat, the actor who played Bobby (Jim Beaver) was in the CSI episode Fannysmackin' earlier this year.

I've never been really huge on Jo either, but I actually didn't mind her in this ep. However, I realized later that it was probably because I hardly noticed her because I was too distracted by the boys. I swear, I missed about half a dozen lines of dialogue because of Dean's arm muscle. :p

You really are shallow :lol: I don't really like her but she was a good plot device .. how else would they have done that scene if they hadn't used Jo. Im glad evil!Jared kinda told her how it is with Dean, kinda killed the relationship idea (or here's hoping :lol:)

OMG, ok, so for the first time ever, I got to see the new episode of Supernatural AS IT AIRED! I'm at a friend's house right now, and we watched it on satellite. And here's what I have to say about it:

FUNNIEST. EPISODE. EVER!!!

We'll go much more in depth about it tomorrow. Cuz seriously, hilarious! :lol:

This is the episode I mentioned in a spoiler a while back. So funny!! I'd definately love to see the bloopers from this one because I'm sure they have some good ones! :lol:
I loved having Bobby back again. He was awesome putting the guys in their place! :)

OK, I just gotta say, I take it back: I loved the "then" and "now" recap tonight! :D

And I was literally laughing out loud while I watched this one. I had to wipe the tears of laughter off my face several times. It was seriously a freakin' hilarious episode! :lol: I'm totally watching it again tomorrow. :D

BabaOReilly said:
OK, I just gotta say, I take it back: I loved the "then" and "now" recap tonight! :D
Same here! I was actually just coming back to add that to my post :)
Watching the "Then", I was like "Dude, I wonder what a newbie would think watching this for the first time?". :lol:

OK, so... did anyone else start to think that they used CGI on Jensen to get that much food in his cheeks?!!! :eek: :lol: Man, that guy gives new meaning to the concept of having "range". :lol:

No new episode this week? What the...?!!! Does anyone know when the next new episode will air?

Incidentally, there's a petition going to make sure Supernatural gets to see a season 3, or more importantly, that WE get to see it. If you're interesting in signing this thing to try to help out, go here:

Supernatural Petition

It couldn't hurt! :)

There's no new episode this week..? I thought there was :lol: :eek:

ETA: Found this .. thought I'd share. It's a new headshot of Jensen. So pretty.

jensennew39a274lv3.jpg

Mmm... nice. :) There's something gifferent about him in that shot though. I can't put my finger on it- maybe something about the eyes? Still hot though! :lol:

I can't believe nobody has been on here pointing out all the hilarious moments in the last episode. Where is everybody? Am I the only addict left? :eek:

:lol:

Thanks for posting the pic!!
There's something gifferent about him in that shot though. I can't put my finger on it- maybe something about the eyes?
Is it just me or when you look at the pic, does it look like he's a tad bit crosseyed? Still hot regardless! ;) :lol:

BabaOReilly said:I can't believe Am I the only addict left? :eek:

:lol:
Nah, there are others. :D I haven't had a chance to rewatch the episode again since it aired, but one thing I loved- how even though the demons and whatnot are bad and evil "sons of bitches", Dean still compliments them on style- ie. the chicks in the theatre. :lol: The trickster knew the way to his heart! :p

^
^
I think it's just you :lol:

I don't really have much to say about the last episode .. I wasn't really paying attention and I can't rewatch it because I taped over it with Friday Night Lights :eek: :lol:

allstar12 said:
^
^
I think it's just you :lol:

I don't really have much to say about the last episode .. I wasn't really paying attention and I can't rewatch it because I taped over it with Friday Night Lights :eek: :lol:

Uh, WHAT?!!! UNACCEPTABLE! You're fired.

I don't understand why they've chosen The Usual Suspects to air this week. It's not one of my faves from this season. I would have much rather gotten a second look at maybe Simon Says or Crossroad Blues. I wonder who decided which repeats they air?

And does anyone know when the next new episode will be airing?

Do you think there's a system to the repeats..? Like they show the ones that have a significance to the storyline or something like that.

Hmmm, maybe. I hadn't thought of that, but you may be on to something there. I'm too busy being bitter about being shown repeats to think of these things! :lol:

BabaOReilly said:
I don't understand why they've chosen The Usual Suspects to air this week. It's not one of my faves from this season. I would have much rather gotten a second look at maybe Simon Says or Crossroad Blues. I wonder who decided which repeats they air?

And does anyone know when the next new episode will be airing?
Well, you're in luck. Apparently, Crossroad Blues is airing on the 8th as another rerun. I've heard that the next new episode will be on the 15th.

The boys get themselves locked back up in jail again in an episode that's titled 'Folsom Prison Blues' right now. I believe they end up investigating the death of someone that worked in the jail as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back