Supernatural

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just realized that I never actually gave a review, save saying "I loved it." Now, having read speed's review, I don't think I need to. ;) Good call.

I will mention that they did bring up the discussion about whether the shapeshifter kills his victims briefly, in sort of an offhanded way. Ron asks if they kill their victims and Dean says something like, "Sometimes yes, sometimes no, we haven't figured that one out yet." I personally think that if they just need a body to morph into, they can kill them, but if they want to feel their experiences more fully, they probably have to keep them alive, at least for a little while. Just a theory. :)

And yeah, poor Ron. I was really saddened when he died. I think I actually said "Awwww" out loud when it happened. Dean looked as shocked as I was feeling. :lol:

Yeah, they definitely cracked it out of the park with that episode. :D

Edited to add: Incidentally, I loved the use of Renegade by Styx, and it got me to thinking they could easily use Blue Collar Man in a future episode. That would be awesome! :cool:

^^^ I forgot to mention I checked out your site and those are some MAGNIFICENT pics of Jensen. That black and white one of him on the bed... have mercy! I'm still feeling distracted after seeing that one! :eek: Holy hotness!

Oh one thing though- when you click on the pics on the picture page, they don't show bigger versions, you just get sent back to the home page?

Still, nice site. :)

Well, I think it's time to see if they have a promo on the CW site for this week's episode. Can't wait for tomorrow night. Both CSI and Supernatural look like they're going to be good. :D

^^^ I forgot to mention I checked out your site and those are some MAGNIFICENT pics of Jensen. That black and white one of him on the bed... have mercy! I'm still feeling distracted after seeing that one! Holy hotness!

I'm pretty sure it's a manip, but it's still hot nonetheless.

Can someone give me info about tomorrows episode? I've yet to see a promo and, well, honestly, I'm too lazy right now to search for one... :p

ETA: love your avatar allstar12. I've slowly become a fan of FNL the past couple months :)

ThisIsMe said:
Can someone give me info about tomorrows episode? I've yet to see a promo and, well, honestly, I'm too lazy right now to search for one... :p

Pfft. Lazy bones.

Promo // Synopsis (which I didn't read cause I dont wanna know anything before I watch :lol:)

ETA: love your avatar allstar12. I've slowly become a fan of FNL the past couple months :)

Thankies. I just got into it myself, so Im pretty behind. Im watching it right now actually :D

My friends have been telling me since it started, to watch it. Im rather slow when it comes to the fandom-bandwagon :p

allstar12 said:
Pfft. Lazy bones.
Oh don't I know it!! No denying it here :lol: Thanks for the links. :)

Thankies. I just got into it myself, so Im pretty behind. Im watching it right now actually :D

My friends have been telling me since it started, to watch it. Im rather slow when it comes to the fandom-bandwagon :p
I've got just under 2 hours before it comes on here :). I'm totally behind on the fandom-bandwagon too. There's like...maybe one show I've actually started watched from the very beginning.

ETA: Just got through watching an old episode of Gilmore Girls with a younger Mr. Padalecki, so I thought I'd post an oldie but a goodie :D

Man, I'm super excited at the prospect of a new episode tonight, as usual. I've watched the promo and I want to discuss, "I want to know what happens when Sam..." and "I wonder what Dean thinks after..." but I don't want to spoil it for anyone who hasn't seen them. D'OH! :p

Oh well. I'll have the answers to my unspoken ponderings in a few short hours. The only assumptions I can make at this point are that, a) Dean will look hot as always and b) I'll undoubtedly enjoy the show, and c) Dean will look hot as always. :lol:

^ Y'know....Alberta doesn't get Supernatural for another day. :p

Damn Ugly Betty and CityTV. *pouts in the corner*

:lol:

I do love how they're having a bunch of new episodes consecutively. It's much more exciting than say...Other networks *cough*CBS*cough* I'm loving this show week after week. Is it possible for a show to get better and better with the seasons? :eek: Supernatural is a first for me.

Have fun watching the episode Baba! :D I hope it'll be Dean-alicious for you. Hee.

Yeah, I think it's a pretty safe assumption that Dean will look hot as always. Even in Season 63 he'll still be smokin'. ;) :lol: Speaking of which, didn't Jensen make a joke about that in an interview... something about an 84 year old Dean with a cane or something... I can't really remember. Maybe I just dreamed it. :lol: No, I'm pretty sure it actually happened. :lol:

Oooh, and I'm loving the Jared pic from Gilmore Girls. They've just started playing GG from the beginning on 'W' so I've been squealing about young!Jared. :D I'm cursing the fact that I'm missing it right now because I've got a volleyball game soon... but my VCR's recording it. :D Can't miss a single precious second. :p I'm also waiting for Smallville reruns to get back around to Season Four for Jensen. Tee hee! :D

Have fun with the new episode tonight for those of you who'll get to see it. :D *looks forward to tomorrow*

You got it. And I'll promise to hold off on any details until after Friday night. I wouldn't want to runi anyone's enjoyment after all. :)

Alright, I'm going to make a few non-spoiler comments about the episode:

Had a good start, a really interesting premise, but somehow it fell slightly short of the mark for me. I still enjoyed it, but it won't be on my top 5 list or anything. It's probably understandable though- it's always hard to follow up an episode like "Night Shifter". ;) It definitely had some hilarious Dean moments, and Sammy even had a couple zingers, but we'll save that for after everyone has seen the episode. ;)

On a side note, for those of you outside Canada, or even just outside of British Columbia, take note in this episode that there was actually SNOW ON THE GROUND IN VANCOUVER! This is not a common occurence, just so you know. I mean, it occasionally falls in the city but it rarely sticks around like that! :eek: I think it actually stuck around for almost a week. Crazy. I actually live in North Vancouver, on the side of Grouse Mountain, and even up there, we rarely have that sort of snow in the winter, so to see that down in the mainland is something to note! :lol:

So what's going on here?!!! This thread slipped to page two! :eek:

Didn't anyone else watch last week's episode? :confused:

Don't let me down people! :mad:

:lol:

Grover's getting angry .. we can't have that.

I dunno what to say about the ep, to be honest. It was a really nice revelation on Sam's character, I was surprised to find out that he prays everyday. I can see why he does now because of the current storyline and the deaths of Jess and his dad, but you'd think that someone who lost their mother so young and after seeing all the demons and monsters while he was growing up wouldn't have that much belief is a higher, protective power.

As for Dean, I can completely understand where his cynicism comes from but it was nice to hear his "confession" at the end, that there might be something looking out for him and other people.

I just really want it to be Thursday, cause I can't wait for the next ep! :lol:

ETA: and the vibrating bed! That scene was hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back