Supernatural

Status
Not open for further replies.
^
^
Oh man, they look like such prises in the last pic. Come on guys, a little snow's not gonna kill you! :lol:

ThisIsMe, Ive been meaning to ask, where's your sig. quote from..?

allstar12 said:
ThisIsMe, Ive been meaning to ask, where's your sig. quote from..?
It's from this "hotties of the CW" thing I saw on youtube (if you type that in the search, it should come up). Jensen's suiting up to go dirt/mountain biking and says he looks like robocop :lol: Jared's featured in it too with his doggies. :)

Tee hee! Pictures! So many pictures! I particularly love the one where Jared's... well, I'm not quite sure what it is he's doing to Jensen... :lol: :p Look at the size of that hand! :eek: And it of course reminds me of this picture. Apparently he does that a lot. :lol:

I understand why you're feeling a little blah about S2, allstar... they haven't really had anything really scary this season at all. Season One is still scaring the crap outta me. :p But as far as Season Two goes... well, we've had clowns and dolls. But the mytharc and the characters and what-not have been getting better and better, so I guess it's kind of a trade off. Kripke did say they were focussing more on that this season than scary... but I've kinda been hoping for a scary one for a while now. :)

And, the answer to the eternal question: Is Sam/Jared's cast ever going to go away? Yes! It's gone for the next episode. You can see it in the promo. Here's a screencap. Credit for screencap goes to LJ user trinity_clare

Oooh, and the next episode looks like a gooder. :p (But then again, when does it not :D )

So, did Jared really need a cast, or was that just for the show, after zombie girl took him down? (Heh- I can almost picture Dean saying, "Dude, you got your arm broken by a girl!" :lol: )

It's sort of lame, and I know it's better to ignore the actor's real lives when you're watching the performances, but I can't help but enjoy yhe "brother" aspect of the show knowing that J&J get along so well off-screen. I love how Jared's such a clown, too. The kid seems like he'd be a blast to hang out with. And I love all the behind the scenes stuff on the season 1 DVD's where he's making that lip-puckering, supermodel face. Makes me giggle every time! :lol:

Anyway, as always, I'm psyched for the next episode. A blast from the past it seems, monster-wise. This should be interesting. It'd be nice if Dean took his shirt off again. ;)

^
^
Yeah Jared's cast was real. He broke his wrist during a stunt and had to have surgery to fix it.

I see the brother aspect as well. You can totally see it when Jared's acting like a total nut and Jensen pulls his "WTF" face, like an older brother embarassed to be around him :lol:

I can't wait for the new episode. Two Dean's for the price of one (hopefully!) I don't think I really know what's happening in the episode but that just makes it better :D

ETA: I just found a *video* where he talks about his wrist. He's such a rambler :lol: It's funny though, the interview was around the sixth episode and they were talking about bringing in a love interest for Dean, which Im assuming was Jo. But since not a lot of people liked her, I take it they dropped that idea. Or Im wrong and it's someone totally different :lol:

Actually, I just read somewhere that Kripke said she was going to be more like a little sister type character, thank god. :lol:

Amen!

There was a lot of speculation and such that she could've been their half-sister or something and after hearing that I couldn't picture Jo and Dean together at all. So, thank god :lol:

BabaOReilly said:
Ahhhh... right.

OK, so the grandmother "summoned" her ghost sister upstairs and apparently made a deal with her. When they're getting ready to leave (the mother and the young daughter who almost drowned) the mother goes upstairs to fetch her elderly mother and finds that she's dead, apparently of another stroke. Then you see her returned to her child self as a ghost playing with the blonde ghost girl that was causing all the problems. She obviously agreed to die so her sister would have someone to play with.

Not sure what happens when they tear the place down though. ;)

OK, was that totally confusing? :lol:

thanks! :p

Just a theory... does any one else think that Dean will go Evil before Sam does? Just to screw with us?
I've always thought so, that maybe he would be possessed by a Yellow Eyed dude...

^^^ That's an interesting theory. And yeah, I could see them messing with us like that! :lol:

I'm wondering, can demons possess people like Sam? The ones with abilities? Maybe they're immune and that's why the demon will try to convert them for "the war"?

^
^
It would make sense that Sam could be immune to the Demon, he was immune to the demon blood in Croatoan. But you never know.

I think having a possessed!Dean would be awesome! There'd be so much brother angst and drama. I think that'd be a great idea.

As long as Dean came out of it. I couldn't live with out my good-guy-fighting-the-good-fight Dean! :eek:

I love his balls to the wall modus operandi. :D And I don't suppose I've ever mentioned how hot Jensen Ackles is, have I? :confused:

:lol:

Nah, Baba, I don't think you've mentioned it before :rolleyes: :p

I'd never be able to go on if Dean were possessed forever. Sam would be able to get through to him or something. I'd just love to see that, then maybe we'd finally get a hug :lol:

I don't know if anyone knows this but The CW posts two Director's Cut clips Supernatural almost every week. Just click videos, then director's cut. They're obviously very spoilery though.

OK, new episode tonight. (Woo Hoo! :D )

I'm wondering about this whole shapeshifter thing. They keep saying"the shapeshifter has returned" in the ads, but wouldn't it more likely just be another one? I mean, Sam shot the last one in the heart with a silver bullet, as I recall. And then he was buried still looking like Dean, right?

^ I think Dean shot the shapeshifter in the heart, not Sammy. Sam was going through one of his very many 'getting choked' scenes. :lol:

Spoiler Space

And yeah, he was burried still in Dean's "skin" so you're right, this shapeshifter might be a different one. Which sucks, because I loved shapeshifter!Dean. :devil: I'm kind of wondering why they'd go back to that storyline though. As far as we've seen, that episode was put to rest and then a few references later on were mentioned. So why would they be re-visiting the same 'supernatural being' again? --I'm sure we'll find out, but I'm impatient and won't be able to see the episode until Friday. :lol:

I have a random tidbit of info. (Which incidentally still has to do with Supernatural) I was watching that new show 'The Dresden Files' which is basically CSI, Supernatural and The X-files shmooshed into one. Well, I was laughing half-way through the episode because it looked kind of cheap, and didn't seem to pull off the same realism that Supernatural does.

Anyway, the episode was about a boy who was seeing ravens and a giant monster raven thing, and it turns out he's meant for something special later on in his life. (Started getting a little suspicious here) And so Dresden gives him a little symbol on paper that's mean to protect him. (Kind of reminded me of when Sam was drawing the protector symnbols on Dean's car in season 1)

But that wasn't the best part. The case that Dresen and this cop were investigating was about a woman that was completely skinned. Well here, I was okay. But then Dresden had a sudden epiphany and realized that it was a 'Skinwalker' that was doing the murders. :lol:

I hadn't laughed so much in my ENTIRE life. Anyway, I thought it was funny how much the show resembled Supernatural in the plots, yet it still didn't feel right. I guess it's because Supernatural seems a little more...Real, as idiotic as that sounds seeing as it's a sci-fi show. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back