Supernatural

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahhhh... right.

OK, so the grandmother "summoned" her ghost sister upstairs and apparently made a deal with her. When they're getting ready to leave (the mother and the young daughter who almost drowned) the mother goes upstairs to fetch her elderly mother and finds that she's dead, apparently of another stroke. Then you see her returned to her child self as a ghost playing with the blonde ghost girl that was causing all the problems. She obviously agreed to die so her sister would have someone to play with.

Not sure what happens when they tear the place down though. ;)

OK, was that totally confusing? :lol:

allstar12 said:
Anyone else notice that Sam didn't have his cast on when he was hugging the toilet, but in the next scene he did. :lol:
In the reflection of Sam behind Dean in the mirror you can see he has the cast on. I think they flipped the shot b/c it appears to be on his left hand, watch on right, while in all the other scenes, it's the reverse.

Just rewatched part of the episode- love Dean falling into the bed unexpentantly when they first got to the inn and also his line to Sam re: "whacking" :lol:

ETA: those are some good theories and points about the 4 Baba. I haven't put much thought into it yet. Right now I'm just "Oh, okay, Sam's supposed to turn evil...okay." :lol:

*wheeze* *wheeze* OMG that episode was fricking hilarious! Oh man... *wheeze* :lol: It was nice to see some good ol’ comic relief after the last three episodes being so emotionally heavy. Man, it was just one hilarious scene after another... the king sized bed and antique-ing! I nearly died of teh funny. :lol: And Dean’s ‘overcompensating,’ hehe! Then Sam’s antique doll collection... Dean is such an awesome brother, lol. he totally got the bitchface of doom from Sammy for that one. :lol:

Drunk!Sam was awesome.. “You’re bossy. And short.” and then his little giggle... and then Dean calling Sam a Sasquatch. :p I had been expecting the drunk!Sam scene to be way lighter back when we first got that spoiler, but I guess I should have seen it coming. It only makes sense that Sam would be the angstiest drunk on the planet. :rolleyes:

Dean: There’s a really good hangover remedy... it’s a greasy pork sandwich served up in a dirty ashtray
Sam: Argh, I hate you
Dean: I know you do. *smirk*

“Yeah, what do you want to do, poke her with a stick?” *Dean looks thoughtful* “Dude! You’re not gonna poke her with a stick!” *bitchface* :lol:

“Listen sister, that car didn’t try to run you down by itself, okay? Well, I guess it did, technically...” :lol:

Also, I loved the little parallel they drew between this episode and ‘Dead In The Water’, with one of the brothers bursting through the surface of the water after saving a kid. *applauds*

And, finally, the end of the episode: Angst, droopy music, staring out the rainy windows. Geez, I think Dean might be the one who’s psychic. ;) :)

Yeah, I’ve been wondering about Jared’s cast, too. I wonder if they’ll take it off for the next episode since he ‘got it wet’ in this one. He’s had it for seven episodes, it ought to be time for him to get rid of it. :D

ETA:
So, I just read that the person they cast to have sex with Sam is Emmanuelle Vaugier, who you might recognize from a few epis of CSI:NY... she played Det. Jennifer Angell (or so IMDb tells me... I haven't been watching much of NY). Anyways, this means that it's NOT Ava... which I actually find slightly disappointing, because Ava's so awesome. I would have thought Sam to be more of a "get to know you for more than one episode" kind of guy before he jumps into bed with a girl... but apparently not this time. Hmmm... it'll be interesting to see how this plays out. I hope it doesn't suck.

Are you sure about that..? Cause I just checked her IMDB page and it said nothing about Supernatural. But if it is true, fandom collision! :lol:

ThisIsMe said:
In the reflection of Sam behind Dean in the mirror you can see he has the cast on. I think they flipped the shot b/c it appears to be on his left hand, watch on right, while in all the other scenes, it's the reverse.

I just watched it again, and ya you're right. I should've thought it was weird cause he had a watch on his right hand but usually wears it on his left :rolleyes:

quickbeam_cw said:
“Yeah, what do you want to do, poke her with a stick?” *Dean looks thoughtful* “Dude! You’re not gonna poke her with a stick!” *bitchface* :lol:

“Listen sister, that car didn’t try to run you down by itself, okay? Well, I guess it did, technically...” :lol:
Two of the best parts!! :lol:

Just thinking- Dean getting angry at Sam for getting drunk b/c they were working a job, but it's not like Dean hasn't done similar stuff before. Remember the car honking scene(...well, mainly I remember the bloopers from that scene ("Beef bouilon!".."Kelly Clarkson!!")) after a night of..."fun"

Very cool news. Thanks for sharing! Can I ask where you read it? I love getting spoilers :) She's a good actress, but IMO she seems alittle older for Sam...ah well...Maybe he needs an older woman to show him how it's done... :p I hope Ava still comes back too. ETA: well, just checked, she did play younger on One Tree Hill. I guess I'm just used to her playing 30-something opposite Carmine :) ETAAgain: I read on Emanuelle's board that she might just be playing a prostitute in the episode.....I dunno Sammy doesn't seem like the type....

:confused: Hey anybody who watches The 4400, probably reconized that the kid who played the ghost girl, plays Mia on the 4400. Sorry I just had to point that out. :)

^^^ Not the same but, did anyone have a flashback to The Shining when Dean walks into that empty bar/restaurant part of the hotel? Especially when the bartender is standing there and Dean sits down at the bar. It was eeriliy similar to the bar scenes in The Shining.

Or maybe I'm just whacked! :D

Ah. only partially whacked then... what a relief! :eek:

:lol:

I was just re-watching the scene where Dean and Sam are checking in and he says, "What did you mean we looked the type" (or whatever he said) and man, the look on his face is priceless! :lol: Sort of like he swallowed something bad and is trying to hide it! :D

Yeah, I kinda thought it was weird that her IMDb page didn't have SPN on it, but I just figured it hadn't been updated yet. The source of my spoiler was from the TCA Conference... I think there's videos of it somewhere out there, but I just read transcripts from it. I'm not really sure what the conference really is, but it kinda seemed similar to the Paley Festival to me (from what I could tell by reading the transcript). Basically it was a question and answer session... here's the part of the transcript with the spoiler...

QUESTION: ...Any more guest stars that we can count on? Actually, are you guys bringing Amber Benson back for another guest spot? ---- ERIC KRIPKE: We would love to bring Amber back. There's no plans as of yet, but love the character and would love to see her again. I'd say besides Tricia, we're bringing -- Emmanuelle Vaugier is coming to do an episode, episode 17, where she has lots of hot sex with Jared. ---- (Laughter.) ---- He paid us, like, 200 bucks ---- JARED PADALECKI: I did. It was Canadian. ---- ERIC KRIPKE: So I guess we'll cast Emmanuelle, then, because he paid us money, and so we have to give him someone beautiful. Then we plan on, especially as we gear up to the season finale, actually bringing back lots of characters who have played throughout the season, who have already made appearances on the show. Gabe Tigerman, who played a character named Andy; a character named Ava; you know, Jim Beaver, who plays Bobby, hilariously named Bobby Singer.

The entire transcript can be found here (and probably in a bunch of other places, too...)

Ok, so, last night (or this morning, I'm not really sure which anymore), I think I may have converted a friend of mine to SPN! :D We watched all eleven episodes of Season Two, back to back. Started at about 3 a.m. and kept watching until about 11 a.m. :lol: It was pretty awesome. Another friend of mine was there too, but he fell asleep and only saw about 3 or 4 episodes. :lol: :rolleyes: He had actually watched the season premiere with me, which I don't think he liked much since it was all angsty and so character-driven. But he seemed to enjoy Hunted and Playthings. :D

You got it straight from the horse's mouth, eh. I believe you now :p

There are some awesome pics from the TCA Conference, Im going to post some in a sec but that interview with Kripke was great, the spoilers sound so cool. Looks like it'll be a great last half of the season, which is good cause I didn't think the first half was all that great.

ETA:

Here's a tidbit from an article about the Conference.

Dirtiest look: The one on Dallas native Jensen Ackles' face after he said he and Supernatural co-star Jared Padalecki are big Dallas Cowboys fans who attended the playoff game in Seattle, and Supernatural executive producer Robert Singer, sitting right next to Ackles, said, "They lost." :lol:

You gotta love how they're pretty much wearing the exact same thing! :lol:

You didn't like the first part of season 2, allstar? Weird. I quite enjoyed it myself. :)

It must suck to always take such terrible pictures. :rolleyes: Could these guys possibly look more like they're enjoying their lives? Must suck to be them! :lol:

Edited to add: I forgot to mention how pleased I am that they're both Cowboys fans! I was traumatized when the Saints took them out of the running (and felt redeemed when the Bears crushed the Saints yesterday! Hah! Take that! :p )
OK, NFL rant over. :)

^
^
Some of the episodes were kind of blah. The character development and brother interaction was great, but the cases were kind of .. meh.

Seriously, eh. Could these guys get any hotter cause I dont think so.

Thanks for the info and transcript link!! and thanks for the pics allstar12

While searching on wireimage, I came across these pics of Jared from a Vancouver poker tournament.

ETA:

...why do I have the urge to cue the song "She Thinks My Tractors Sexy"? :lol:...

Pic from Supernatural-Media.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back