Supernatural

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else noticed how at the beginning of the season, Dean was always really excited and enthusiastic about killing things, but towards the end of the season he sort of seemed to tone down the bloodlust a bit?

Yup, I noticed that. We just had "Dead Man's Blood" and all Dean wants is a family to love and to love him back.

Something along the lines of 'it's not as fun/thrilling anymore because there's more at stake now, ie: Sam' maybe...? Just a thought

I guess it's for Sam and John. I mean, those two are the only people that he has left to call family, right? He probably felt even more protective of the two of them after witnessing Mary die. Plus, John was almost killed by those shadow-things and vampires. As for Sam, Dean felt the urge to keep him safe because he's the older brother and he feels as if it's his job to protect the younger one. I don't blame him; I'm the older sister and I'm very protective of my younger sister though I tend to torment and tease her a lot. :p

I love Dean's lines where he mentions how handsome he is. So true, so wonderfully true

:lol: I agree. When I first saw Dean, I thought he was an arrogant, cocky, tough jerk. I tried hating him but that's just so hard to do. He's just so charming and... lovable. :lol: You can't help but to be amused by him. I'm sure that beneath that tough, bad boy exterior there's a whole lot more to Dean than meets the eye.

:D :D I just got season 1 for my B-Day, and I have now finished the last DVD. My mom watched them more then I do, and I find that kind of funny :lol:. Hey guys don't know if somebody has already said it but when does season 2 start in the US? :confused:

Congrats on the new DVD 915! :D I just got around to hearing the commentary they did for "Phantom Traveler" and it's wonderful! Those two know how to get me laughing! I feel in love with them even more after hearing that commentary.

allstar12 said:
The Premiere is next Thurday [28th] @ 9pm.

:D Yes that means I only have to wait about a week, and good thing too, thanks for telling me. I think I would've gone nuts if I had to wait any longer then that. I loved the gag reel it was so funny, I was laughing during half of it. :lol: I loved listening to the commentary on Phantom Traveler it was really entertaining. :)

One week until the premiere!! SO EXCITED!!! Words can't even begin to describe...

And, if I'm not mistaken, SPACE is showing the last three episodes of season one tonight. :D This makes me giddy, even though I've got the DVDs and don't need TV. But just the thought of three episodes back to back... *squee*

Ok, can't wait 'til nextweek. :D

Woo I'm psyched! I finally saw the ending and man, what an ending! I'm glad I only have to wait a week for resolution though- the summer must have sucked for all of you who saw the finale last spring!

I've decided not to bother taping CSI while I'm watching it this year, so I can tape Supernatural now and watch it later. I get to keep up this year! :D

Only 3.5 more days :D

Even though I'm a tad bit spoiled for the premiere I couldn't be anymore excited if I tried.

I can't wait.

Gah! Beautiful picture, allstar!! That ought to tide me over for the next couple days... *drool*

Oh, who am I kidding, I'm about ready to burst. Can't wait for this premiere! I don't get the CW, so I have to wait until Friday for it to air on SPACE. Every hour is torture! :lol: I guess I'll survive... hmmm... maybe I'll watch some DVDs tonight. Believe it or not, I haven't even watched all the extras yet! :eek:

I'm going (mostly) spoiler free. :D Ok, so I know a couple of things, but this is one of those excellent shows that I just want to be wowed and amazed at every twist and turn. :D Yay-ness!

DoreenCSI, the finale is incredible! You'll love it for sure. One of the best Supernatural episodes for season 1.

2 more days away now! That's one of my favorite promo pics allstar12with those 2! *swoon* They're so amazing! :D

this is one of those excellent shows that I just want to be wowed and amazed at every twist and turn.

:D I feel the same way. I've been spoiler free this whole time for the same reason. I like the aspect of not knowing what'll happen next plus the element of suprise for this show is intriguing.

I just realized, for the people who watch SPN on CityTV, they're airing the episodes at 10 instead of 9.

Im a little annoyed.

Yes! I'm so excited about the finale... starting in 2 minutes.
You guys are starting season 2 next week? Damn you! :D I expect it'll be really great...

Edit: Just done watching the finale... You guys just HAVE to tell me what happens next week. I can't wait that long for Season 2...

:lol: Again, jealous that you guys are starting the new season!

The finale was, OMG, it was so awesome. I swear, Jensen and Jared have got to be one of the best actors around. The finale had me practically on the edge of my seat. At the end of the show, I was like "Wow".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back