Supernatural

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hehe, I've spent the last couple days listening to various 'Dean music' like a ton of AC/DC, Blue Oyster Cult, Metallica, etc.

:lol: Me too! I listened to them so much that I've become a fan of Metallica, Blue Oyster Cult, AC/DC and Motorhead!

Tadaa! Thanks to Doreen's LJ, I finally found you guys!

Finally! I did something useful for this thread! :D

csi_fanatic87 said:
Yeah, I'm around [for now]. :) You're a big fan of Supernatural too? That's wonderful! What are some of your favorite episodes?

Ooh, I definitely like the more scarier ones. The pilot episode, it was so sad what happened to Jess, erm, Bloody Mary, Skin, Hell House... a whole bunch! Jensen is a total hottie :devil:

Hehe, I've spent the last couple days listening to various 'Dean music' like a ton of AC/DC, Blue Oyster Cult, Metallica, etc.

That's awsome! I do that all the time. I love "Dean music"!

Those are all wonderful episodes celefinwe! :D I love all those as well and I agree Jensen is an incredibly good looking guy!

Last night we just had "Something Wicked" and this line made me go all "Awww" (I wasn't sure how it went, I'm doing this from memory and God knows I have a memory the size of a pea):

Boy: Would you do anything for your brother?
Dean: Yeah.

*snuggles Dean* Behind that bad-boy image he has this adorable, sweet side.

Oh, and bikini inspector! Can't forget that! :lol:

^^^ That was a great episode! I hope tonight it's another one I haven't seen yet- I only have a few to catch up on, plus the finale of course. I'm psyched!

Incidentally, do any of you Canadians know if it will be staying in the 10 O'Clock timeslot, like it has tonight? That would make my Thursday nights a WHOLE lot easier. Plus, then I would have the perfect evening line-up:
Grey's Anatomy followed by CSI followed by Supernatural!

Oh, in a perfect world...

Awww, last night's epi... *goes teary eyed * I wish I had a big brother like that, or even have an elder sibling at all :lol: Is it me or the wee!chesters had really bad hairdo? :p Even their father had this awful saturday night fever kinda thing going on. It could've been worse I suppose. They could've had... mullets! :lol: ;)

Is it me or the wee!chesters had really bad hairdo?

I bet that was a long time ago so they probably didn't have decent hairstyles back then. :lol: But they do look much better now, no? :p

But seriously, I was a little creeped out during that episode, especially during the part when that Shrig....something unlatched the window. *shudders* Oh, and I loved Sam's laugh in this one! He has an adorable laugh.

I agree celefinwe about the last episode. It's amazing and very well done. I loved it. :)

I love their hair styles now. Sam's messy bowl cut and Dean's short and spikey hair is awsome. I hope they keep those same styles next season. :D I totally agree DoreenCSI! Sam's laugh is love! Very wonderful. I adore his laugh in "Hell House" too.

:lol: Gotta love the hair. Sam's haircut is so.... Sam! Very cute. Very excited for next week's episode; Sammy finally gets some lovin'! :p

Kinda off-topic, but last night I had a dream where I was attending a wedding and Dean and Sam sat next to me. That's all that happened though :lol:

BabaOReilly said:
Incidentally, do any of you Canadians know if it will be staying in the 10 O'Clock timeslot, like it has tonight? That would make my Thursday nights a WHOLE lot easier. Plus, then I would have the perfect evening line-up:
Grey's Anatomy followed by CSI followed by Supernatural!

Oh, in a perfect world...

Hmmm, I haven't heard anything about it being moved to 10 o'clock but you never know.

The Space channel airs Supernatural on Fridays and Saturdays, if you ever miss an episode :)

I come baring gifts! Some Supernatural DVDs extras :D

Here are caps from the gag reel, which looks hilarious. They look so cute in their huuuuuuuge winter coats, trying to fight the Vancouver weather :D

Here are caps of the Day in the Life of Jared & Jensen. I love these two, they're just adorable.

And Im kinda mad at myself, cause I clicked on these which are Season 2 Premiere Promos. They're *very* spoilerish.

Gag Reel-

Loved!! Thank you so much for those! :D OMG! They ooze extraordinary [which is a VERY good thing]. That's so funny too. [Jensen jumpin' in Jared arms! *in love*]

Day in the Life of Jared & Jensen-

OMG!!! *squee* And I love these two a thousand times more! Good greif! Jared LOVES his candy! :D They're too brilliant for words. [Major Awww and love for the last pic!]

Must have that DVD!! :D Thank you so much allstar12!

Unnhh.... allstar12... Those. Were. Incredible! Thanks so much! Now I really want the DVD set too! My birthday is coming up in a few months. Maybe I should hinting at a few friends starting from now ;) The boys are just so :lol:

*SUPER MEGA UBER-SQUEE!!!* Just bought the Season One DVDs!!! SO EXCITED!!! I'm not at home right now, but after looking at those screencaps I think I need to get home as quickly as possible! Oh yayness!

What's that?!?! The Space Channel has SPN!? Oh thank GOD! You see, I just moved into a different house, and have cable now, so I've been desperately trying to find a channel with Supernatural on it. I so far haven't found either The WB or UPN (which together will become the CW), so I was getting all panicked. But will the Space Channel be running the new episodes soon after they air? Or will they just be running repeats from the first season until next year?

Oh man, I gotta get home and WATCH this!! :D

Thanks for the caps allstar12 :D :D

I loved the 'Day in the life' caps, they were hilarious! Those two sure look like they have a lot of fun on the show. :p Those bloopers look really funny, I can't wait to pick up the box set and see them for myself! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back