Supernatural #3 - No Chick Flick Moments

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Urban Legend, Mar 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

:( It's hard to believe that there's only 4 more episodes for this season, it went by way too fast! And since next season is going to be the last, unless they change their mind, it's going to be bittersweet when it ends.

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I hope it won't be the last season, but if it is, I hope it doesn't end as sucky as Xena did. God that was awful. My dad is still peeved about that one. :lol:

Wait... I thought we were gonna get more than 22 eps this season since we were cut short last season due to the strike?

3. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

Nope, according to all the sites I've been on, there's only 4 more. But maybe one will be a two parter. But knowing how Eric Kripke is he'll tease us with the hell of a cliff hanger :lol:

4. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

Oh man, I hope he doesn't leave us with something like last season... the thought of Dean in hell all summer was making me loco! :lol:

They're all new episodes from here on in, right? No more repeats before the end?

5. GregNickRyanFan

Next week is a repeat of "After School Special".

Tonight's eppy is called "The Monster At The End Of This Book", right?

6. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

Tell me about it! That's all I thought about!

It is very sad if the next season is the last. And you're right. knowing EK, he will leave us hanging like he always does.

If Supernatural and CSI both end next year, I'm going to have to be checked into a mental facility! I can see it now :shifty:!

7. BabaOReilly

^^^ Maybe we can share a padded cell? ;)

Ah, another repeat... although somehow that will make this season seem longer! :lol:

8. Sam-Maddy

Sam-Maddy Rookie

Wow, I didn't know this thread existed. I love Supernatural! Best show on tv. I have not missed a single eppie. You can probably tell from my user name who my fave is. I cannot wait to see tonight's eppie. It's cool to find an SN thread here.

9. GregNickRyanFan

Welcome to the thread. :) How did you like Sam's reference to Madison last week?

10. Sam-Maddy

Sam-Maddy Rookie

Thank you. I thought it was hysterical that he gets an animal hospital. I thought it was cute, but a little sad that they picked her to be his ex-fiancee. I guess even in a non-hunting world they're not meant to be. :(

11. BabaOReilly

She was a cool character, for sure. I even liked her more than the girl he almost hooked up with in Provenance.

The werewolf episode was the first episode a friend of mine had ever seen, and she went out and bought the season 1 DVD's the next day! :lol:

12. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

It's funny when it comes to Emmanuelle Vaugier ... I can't stand her on CSI NY (but maybe it's because she hogs Flack :p) but when she's on other shows that I watch, like Supernatural and Smallville she's one of my favorite characters. I actually liked the character Sarah from Provenance.

-----

For those of you who like a good spoiler, this will make you think though I tried to crack the code, sort of :lol:

Sam learns in the season finale that ******i** ******* is the ***** **** that has ** ** ****** ****** ******* can ***e.

My Guess:

Sam learns in the season finale that murdering Castiel is the final seal that has to be broken before Lucifer can rise.

:eek: which really doesn't fit because we've heard Misha has signed on for the 5th season ... but it's just my guess.

[/spoiler]

Last edited: Apr 3, 2009
  13. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

HOLY COW! You rock! I've been trying to figure it out for a while.

Maybe Misha is signed on because God is mad at him, and he is now a fallen angel. Maybe he's not interested in being an angel anymore and wants to become a hunter:eek:! I can dream, right?! ;)

And I love the episode "Heart". It's one of my all time fav's. The song at the end (Queensryche's "Silent Lucidity") sold it for me. That, and the major skin show from Jared. I mean really, who can complain about that?! :)

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2009
  14. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

The episode was totally awesome! Though I missed a bit of it due to possibly the worst cold I've ever had. :( and at the present, I don't feel like giving an review. I don't like how we have to wait two weeks for a new episode ... sighs.

I will give some random Jensen ... if you don't mind:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Jared :guffaw: :/

15. GregNickRyanFan

Could be worse than two weeks. We could have to wait till April 23rd like the Smallville fans have to (at least my bro said that it wasn't gonna be new again till then). I haven't watched the episode yet, but I need to cause I need something to cheer me up after the disappointing suckfest of a CSI episode tonight. :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.