Supernatural #3 - No Chick Flick Moments

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's quite an impressive list! I'm proud of our guy! :D #16 is pretty freaking good!

But we all know he's more than a pretty face... ;)
:lol:

Incidentally, why are you using spoiler codes for the list?

^^^ Fair enough! :)

Incidentally, I like that the list has a mix of younger and older actors, so it doesn't feel like a poll from "Tiger Beat". :lol:

Hihi, that's a good list! Jensen Ackles and Chris Pine should be higher in the list, but it's pretty good! Plus, I agree, i't's good that older and younger have been mixed! I mean, you can be sexy at any age. :lol:

Who is Robert exactly? I mean, I've seen his pictures, but I don't know anything he's been in. :lol:

The only thing I have ever seen has been Twilight. No offense to other people who may like that movie, but it just looks stupid to me. I guess I'm too old to be interested in it :rolleyes: but I generally just don't like stuff like Vampires, don't even care for them on the episodes of Supernatural.

Vampires—gets funnier every time I hear it.

A little off topic, but has anyone ever read the original draft for the pilot I mean :wtf: I'm actually glad they changed it

Mary, Jack, Sam and Dean ... Harrison :shifty:

^Cool icon. :)

I didn't like Twilight either.. but Supernatural vampires are more interesting.

Hahaha, Harrison? Yep. I'm really glad they changed that too. :p

^Cool icon. :)

I didn't like Twilight either.. but Supernatural vampires are more interesting.

Hahaha, Harrison? Yep. I'm really glad they changed that too. :p

Yea I know, I read the script and was like ... wait what? And in the part with Sam/Jess in college, he seemed well ... boring to say the least :lol:

Everyone should know that yesterday I saw my first ever episode of Supernatural
and I have to say that I was amazed I loved the episode. The episode I saw was very very amazing. I love it it was where Dean dressed like a P.E teacher:lol:His shorts were so funny.
I just wanna tell everyone that now I know why you guys like Supernatural and you should know that I will watch the next episode;)

Everyone should know that yesterday I saw my first ever episode of Supernatural
and I have to say that I was amazed I loved the episode. The episode I saw was very very amazing. I love it it was where Dean dressed like a P.E teacher:lol:His shorts were so funny.
I just wanna tell everyone that now I know why you guys like Supernatural and you should know that I will watch the next episode;)

:guffaw: Good to see you're into Supernatural now, you should go and pick up some of the dvd's at some stores you can find seasons 1-3 on sale for under 20 bucks :D

That episode you watched was one of my favorites ... now anytime I hear a kid mentioning dodge ball I automatically think of Dean and the poor kid he pelted with the ball :lol:

:guffaw:Good to see you're into Supernatural now, you should go and pick up some of the dvd's at some stores you can find seasons 1-3 on sale for under 20 bucks :D

That episode you watched was one of my favorites ... now anytime I hear a kid mentioning dodge ball I automatically think of Dean and the poor kid he pelted with the ball :lol:

Yeah that is now my fave ep.:thumbsup:
Specially when the boy went running to the nurses office and his said "Yeah walk it off".........and also........when he got the bag of dodge ball and said"Go Nuts" and walked away fast:lol:

:guffaw:Good to see you're into Supernatural now, you should go and pick up some of the dvd's at some stores you can find seasons 1-3 on sale for under 20 bucks :D

Yeah that is now my fave ep.:thumbsup:
Specially when the boy went running to the nurses office and his said "Yeah walk it off".........and also........when he got the bag of dodge ball and said"Go Nuts" and walked away fast:lol:

Yeah, I know Dean ... is just well Dean :lol: you'll learn to love both him and his quirks and the funny thing about the shorts to me is that Jensen, he's a good ol Texas boy at heart :)D) and you tell he's spent some time on a farm when you look at his cute little bow legs.

Yay for new Supernatural addicts! One day, we'll rule the world, I'm tellin' ya :D

I've been watching some comic con videos, and a question arose:

Apparently, Ellen, Jo and Rufus, all old hunters, will be in the second episode.
Question: who's Rufus? :confused:

Yay! More Supernatural lovers! Haha, that's always good! It'll make this thread even better. :D I should tell you I loved that ep too. I've always loved the movie Dodgeball, and this reminded me of it. :lol:

Apparently, Ellen, Jo and Rufus, all old hunters, will be in the second episode.
Question: who's Rufus? :confused:

I thought Rufus died. Wasn't he the hunter that got his throat ripped out by something? He was a friend of Bobby's I think and he helped the boys out a time or two. I wanna say he had a beard, but I can't be sure. lol

If I recall correctly:
Rufus was the hunter who was a friend of Bobby's that Dean went to talk to during the episode In My Time of Dying. He's the one who gave Dean the information about Bella about her parents. I think if I recall correctly Dean bribed him with a bottle of whiskey :lol:

Rufus:

Last edited:
Crap! How could I forget that it was Steven Williams? :lol: The Captain from Jump Street. I don't know who I was thinking of then. There was one hunter who had a beard and had his throat ripped out or something like that. They told him to stay back or something and he didn't and got killed. Who was that? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back