Supernatural #3 - No Chick Flick Moments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crap! How could I forget that it was Steven Williams? :lol: The Captain from Jump Street. I don't know who I was thinking of then. There was one hunter who had a beard and had his throat ripped out or something like that. They told him to stay back or something and he didn't and got killed. Who was that? :lol:

I could be wrong, but the only other hunter that I can recall (except for the one from Magnificent Seven) was Travis from the episode Metamorphosis. If you recall, he had showed up at Jack's house to kill both Jack and his wife because she was pregnant with Jack's baby. Jack attacked him by biting his neck.

Crap! How could I forget that it was Steven Williams? :lol: The Captain from Jump Street. I don't know who I was thinking of then. There was one hunter who had a beard and had his throat ripped out or something like that. They told him to stay back or something and he didn't and got killed. Who was that? :lol:

I could be wrong, but the only other hunter that I can recall (except for the one from Magnificent Seven) was Travis from the episode Metamorphosis. If you recall, he had showed up at Jack's house to kill both Jack and his wife because she was pregnant with Jack's baby. Jack attacked him by biting his neck.

That's it, Nikki. That's the one I was thinking of. They both end in "s", so I got the names confused. :lol:

o_O

They've already changed episode #5's title for the 3rd time :shifty: and I liked the original title ...

Here's a list of titles for the first 10 episodes, note they are subject to change :lol: also found one for the 11th, but I'm not sure if it's correct:

11 > Beverly Hills Chupacabra ... what the heck, that can't be an actual title O_O

o_O

They've already changed episode #5's title for the 3rd time :shifty: and I liked the original title ...

Here's a list of titles for the first 10 episodes, note they are subject to change :lol: also found one for the 11th, but I'm not sure if it's correct:

11 > Beverly Hills Chupacabra ... what the heck, that can't be an actual title O_O

I'm not sure about the title for #8. If they actually go with that, I'm afraid they're gonna end up having a lot of over-religious types complaining. :lol: And I liked "Celebrity Skin". I wish they'd stuck with that. "American Idol"? :wtf: That's dumb. :lol: The title for 11 sounds funny. :lol: But, I like that there's a follow up to "Are you there god, its me Dean Winchester" by having one with Sam instead. :)

So, I just found out they're having a Supernatural 3 day event thingy here in Vancouver, about a block from where I work. It's August 27-30... and I'm flying to Ontario on August 27th! :lol: It figures. I mean, I'm not really the type to attend these convention deals, but it was SO close to me, and... well, let's face it: HOT MEN! :lol:

Oh well.

So, I just found out they're having a Supernatural 3 day event thingy here in Vancouver, about a block from where I work. It's August 27-30... and I'm flying to Ontario on August 27th! :lol: It figures. I mean, I'm not really the type to attend these convention deals, but it was SO close to me, and... well, let's face it: HOT MEN! :lol:

Oh well.

I've been to some of the events before :) There's been a couple in Dallas, that's only like an hour away from me, they don't do the Texas conventions as much as they should though :(

I've been to every one of the Comic Cons, but was upset by the fact that Jensen and Jared weren't going to be there, so I flew out just for the Smallville con and came back home once that was over :lol:

Oh well.

And I picked this week to be in Vancouver. :scream: I think I'm only about 6 blocks from where they're going to be having the convention.

Now I wish I wasn't going home tomorrow. :p

I like how creative they're seemingly getting with these episode names. :lol:

Episode 10 -- does this mean we'll be seeing the Colt again? I thought I heard something about it making a comeback this season.

I'm not putting too much stock in the episode names (aside from maybe the first 3) because they change more than the writers change underwear but it's interesting.

Three's a charm...
Today at 8:04pm

Hola, kids. It is I, Richard, here again with an update. I'm not sure if it was Emy's tireless efforts with her poll or just good karma, but whatever the reason, I am pleased to announce that...

...wait for it...

The Trickster returns!

That's all I've been allowed to say by the Supernatural powers that be. But I thought you all should know first since you've all taken the time to actually sign on to this page.

If you're half as excited as I am, well... then I'm twice as excited as you.

The real mystery isn't what the Trickster will be up to when he returns - it's how the hell did Emy catch wind of his return weeks before even I did? Talk about special powers.

That's all for now. I'll be back with more when there's more to share.

Ciao for now.

Richard Speight, Jr.

Source. aka his facebook

Three's a charm...
Today at 8:04pm

Hola, kids. It is I, Richard, here again with an update. I'm not sure if it was Emy's tireless efforts with her poll or just good karma, but whatever the reason, I am pleased to announce that...

...wait for it...

The Trickster returns!

That's all I've been allowed to say by the Supernatural powers that be. But I thought you all should know first since you've all taken the time to actually sign on to this page.

If you're half as excited as I am, well... then I'm twice as excited as you.

The real mystery isn't what the Trickster will be up to when he returns - it's how the hell did Emy catch wind of his return weeks before even I did? Talk about special powers.

That's all for now. I'll be back with more when there's more to share.

Ciao for now.

Richard Speight, Jr.

Source. aka his facebook

Oh no! Not again! :sigh:

Complete randomness.

I was watching Shapeshifter last night (I got my mom hooked :angel:, perfect excuse to watch the entire series all over again :p) and... I think I saw Jensen's butt crack! :D:lol:
Anyway, in a weird way, that kinda made my day/night, so I thought I'd mention it here :p

:D

Whoh. Plumber butt... but on some people it's acceptable! :lol:

I just read that Jim Beaver is 59 today. I would have placed him closer to 50, myself! Happy B-day, Bobby! Speaking of whom, I hope we get more Bobby tis season. I love a good Bobby episode. :)

Yes, Bobby! I demand more Bobby.

He had one of the best lines of last season (Well boo-hoo, I'm so sorry your feelings are hurt, princess. :p). I like the scenes at the end of an episode where the boys and Bobby have a beer (or a soda) and talk things over, like at the end of Yellow Fever. He's always making sure that the brothers are alright, kinda like a guardian angel.

Ooh, speaking of which. I want Castiel and Bobby in one scene! :D

I can't remember, have they met yet? I recall he knocked Bobby out when he first revealed himself to Dean, but I can't remember after that. Something makes me think no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back