Stupid/Embarassing things you/someone you know has done

Re: Funny stories - stupid things you/someone you know has d

:lol: You guys make me pee. Meowing neighbors, what the duck, vaseline, female lions, pregnant french ladies, and manual car washes. Oy vey. What did I get myself into?

I tend to have 'interviews' when I'm alone. Its usually when I'm in the bathroom... I get bored in there, so I pretend i'm on the Oprah show and that she's interviewing me. I really get into it, I'll laugh at what she says and wave to the audience... I'll cry if she reminds me of something depressing, and get ''mad'' at my 'wife' for telling Oprah that I walk in my sleep. Well, one day, I wasn't in the bathroom, I was in my room sitting on my bed with my book open, pretending to be studying. Well, I had my headphones on and my door shut. So I couldn't really hear if someone was on their way to my room (i could usually hear their footsteps). SO there i was, telling Oprah about my latest hit single and my world tour, when my mom comes opens the door and walks in to get something from my room. I quickly pretended I was memorizing my History notes and threw my book on the floor and screamed "I CAN'T UNDERSTAND THIS CRAP!!!" Just to sound a bit more convincing.
Since then, Oprah has called me twice. I told her I was pregnant and won't make it. Ever. And then I changed my imaginary phone number.

ROTFLMAO Roka you're insane(just teasing) :lol: :lol: can't stop laughing...

This morning my nose itched and I wanted to rub it with my hand but it slipped and I ended up punching my left eye. Ouch! I felt so silly :lol:

ok, really insane, but funny.
Last year, i did drama as an elective class. So, in one of the last few weeks of school, we and my little threesome group had to do an assesable task. So Jess- a friend- and i were moving a big box-ish thingy to a space where it was meant to be for our play. And we needed to lean it onto one side in a little space in the middle of the room. So anyhoo, Jess suddenly let go and i held on, and it was a heavy box, and i didn't think to let go... so i fell into the box and as i'm getting up, everyone is just staring at me, thinking "who's that clutz?"
Very embarresing. :eek:

Sorry for telling Oprah that you walk in your sleep Roka :lol:

I always get interviewed for the publication of my latest novel though and how my marriage to Catherine Willows is doing. It's going fine, just fine, she supports me in every thing I do. Never have been interviewed by Oprah because I don't like her.

But seriously, I talk a lot to myself and I got so used to it that I sometimes tend to forget that I'm not home alone.. and then my mum gives me an odd-look. I guess she got used to it; I also hum a lot - very much a lot actually and I never heard anyone complain about it.

Don't laugh your ass off, zippy. You'll have a hard time sitting down. :)

It's okay, Jayne, the whole world knows my secret now, but yeah, thanks man. It's okay really... I mean I can learn to forgive you. Actually I have no other choice, if I don't you might tell her my other secrets.
Hey, Cat - its no longer Cat In The Hat, my favorite kids book is now Cat In The Box. Klutzy Kitten ;). :lol:

I always talk to myself. Even in public, though I have this talent where I can easily distinguish what I can say in public and what I can't. What can I say... I'm just too cool :D

awww thanks for trying to forgive me Roka. :rolleyes: I know you do your best though.

My parents went to visit some castle today which used to belong to the family and they took some pictures too. When dad came into my room with some pictures (obviously old ones) of the castle he said: "see I have some pictures of the castle, and see this man, he could easily be your grand-grand-grand-grand-dad and this little girl could be some grand-grand-grand-far-way-aunt of yours" so I was like "uhhuh ok, rather primitive people though, they're fishing in the lake" so dad: "yes, but these pictures weren't taken today." <- and he was very serious when he said that.

:rolleyes: REALLY? if those people could be my grand-grand-somethings, seriously, do you think those people would still be alive today?? :rolleyes:

:lol: That was funny Jayne!

I was talking to my cousin on the phone (She got a cell for her birthday and she keeps calling me on it) and I said "So, what kind of phone did you get?" Without missing a beat she replied "Uh, a cell phone." :rolleyes: :lol:

i wanna dance when i listen to Zepplin
well thats funny to me :D

:devil:

HAHA. One time, this kid in my geometry class that my teacher doesn't like asked if he could get a drink from the water fountain [funtain? :)] and as SOON as he stepped outside the door, my teacher yelled "STUDENT ESCAPING! STUDENT ESCAPING!"
ROFL.
And the principal was right down the hall.
It was amazing.

Two years ago I was babysitting my niece, 7 at that time, because her mum HAD to go on holiday and leave the kid with me. So all's fine and grand.. more or les.. - I'd had worse babysit experiences with her - till the day that we actually had to pick up her mother (my sis Andrea) at the airport. Since we have a really cool airport and I live miles off we took two trains earlier and were there of course WAY too early. And Linde (niece) is easily bored. After a while of normally sitting on a bench, we decide to go over to the chairs and sit on our heads. So I went first, my feet were just stuck up in the air when I tried to look around (up-side-down!!) for my niece.. "Linde? Look at me? (yes, I tend to do weird stuff when she's around) Linde?? Linde!?!" So on my feet I get, looking around for where the brat ran off to. Nowhere to be found. About half an hour later I hear my name being called through the entire airport.. ahum.. if I wanted to come and pick up Linde. So after a while I found the info-desk where Linde was. So that woman behind the counter asks Linde "is that who you were looking for?" and Linde shakes her head and tells the woman that she doesn't know me :mad: seriously, I walked away.. 15 minutes later I saw Linde sneaking behind me. And then when her mother appears hours later, she's all being cute and when her mum asks her whether she's been good to 'auntie Jayne' she says 'YES'!! WTF!!! :rolleyes: And she still blames me that I let her walk around with a twisted arm after she fell out of a tree.. that was just the beginning of getting back at her!

Roka4csi said:
Hey, Cat - its no longer Cat In The Hat, my favorite kids book is now Cat In The Box. Klutzy Kitten ;). :lol:

:p
Other really embarresing bit about the is straight after, i went to sit down on another of those boxes and it must've had a nail sticking out or something, because it ripped the back of my pants... and urgh, how embarresing.

Good thing it didnt rip your tail off :eek: :lol:

Jayne i think I remember you telling me that when we used to PM each other :lol: :lol: Ah, you crack my belly button :)

I was in a really bad mood last night because my internet connection went off and no matter how much I restarted it wouldn't come back. My mom and sisters know better than to talk to me when i'm mad at my computer... let alone look my way. (i dont mean to be scary, it just happens). I went inside to get something to eat while my ****** computer restarted for the 87467568694th time. I came back and pulled my chair back to sit, and i put my butt down, never having pulled it back. And yeah, I fell. I fell really hard. I held on to that chair for dear life! My sisters saw me and buried their faces in pillows so I don't see them laughing. I stood up, did my fair share of cursing the chair and the person who came up with the idea of creating a chair to hold people's butts when it doesnt always work out that way. I tried not to laugh, so i ran to the bathroom and had another interview with Oprah.
I reckon my left buttock will never be the same :rolleyes:

I still can't stop laughing at Roka's interviews with Oprah...

Sorry, zippy. Look, if you stop laughing, I'll give you free tickets to my next concert. ;) There's an offer you can't resist.

Sam is a girl in my health class. So is Kate.
Sam: Hey <Health Teacher>. Is it true that your blood is blue?
Kate: Ohmigod, I was just wondering that. Cuz like, your veins are blue.
Sam: Yeah, they're like a water blue! It's kinda pretty. But kinda creepy, you know?
Kate: I know! OHMIGOD it's blue like your prom dress!
Sam: Yeah, I know! God, I love that dress!
Kate: I know, it looks so great on you!
Sam: Hahaa. So, like, anyway, are your veins blue?
Kate: OHMIGOD, they are! You can see them through your skin! They're like the color of a lagoon...
Sam: A lagoon is a plant.
Kate: No, it's not!
Sam: No, I'm supposed to know this for a test. It's like a plant or something, and nitrogen comes out of the roots...
Me: ... <looks to the sky> WHYY?! WHYYYY?!!

Back