Stupid/Embarassing things you/someone you know has done

Re: Funny stories - stupid things you/someone you know has d

Oh, we have worse at my school.

Enter Victoria, ultimate ditz/hoe/general dumbass of all time. Case in point.

Science Teacher: Today we will be studying waves. For example, microwaves. Can anyone give me another example?(Victoria raises hand) Victoria?
Victoria: Michelinas.
Science teacher: Pardon??? What?
Victoria:(looking at teacher like he's an idiot) You know, Michelinas? Those microwave dinners? They're good. You should try em.
Science teacher:(blank stare for about a minute.) Okay. Anyone else?

Or another fabulous Vicky moment.

teacher: I know this is silly, but believe it or not, some people don't know how many months are in a year, so, just so we can be clear, how many months in a year?(this teacher asks this as a joke to her math classes on the first day of school)
(Vicky raises hand)
teacher: Victoria?
Vicky: 19.
teacher: (blank stare.) Ha ha, try again.
Vicky: oh sorry! I totally messed up, I know how many months are in a year.
teacher:(laughs) Okay, whew, I was a little worried for a second there.
Vicky: It's 25, OBVIOUSLY. Sorry about that, I totally can't think first thing in the morning.(this class was after lunch)

And then we have the dumb guys, case in point, a guy called Sean, very good looking, but dumb as a post. My favourite Sean moment:

Sean: You mean you can get different kinds of lettuce? COOL!

I'm homeschooled, so we have some good times; My sister and I.

Reba (My sister): Did you know that George Washington was the first president?
Me: Did you know that I don't care?
Reba: Shut up, LH.
Me: Did you know that if I throw this math book at you, you might die?
Reba: I'll shut up now.

Then my other sister Ellie loves spelling (She's 6) so she walks around spelling all day long.

Ellie: P-R-I-N-C-E-S-S is Princess.
Me: Yep.
Ellie: M-A-R-I-S-K-A is Mariska!
Me: Yeah. Shut up.
Ellie: S-H-I-T is SH--
Mom: Watch your mouth!

May not be funny to everyone but it's cracking me up.

Today I got a call from my cousin and it was interesting.

Cousin: Is Jenna there?
Me: Nope.
Cousin: Jenna, it's Nicole. I'm bored.
Me; I'm sorry, Jenna isn't in.
Cousin: Really? Who is this?
Me: Um, uh, Lady... Heather!
Cousin: Jenna, when moron theater is over please call me.

I love messing with people on the phone. :D :lol:

I was in the school hallway, and this guy Ande, who I HATE, came up and started talking to me, he knows I hate him, and he seems to like picking fights with me. But I usually win, so I don't know why he bothers. Anyways, so he's starting in on me about whether or not the guy who got the lead in our school musical deserved it more then Ande did(Ande can't sing to save his life) and he's just going on and on, and I'm doing my best to ignore it. And after like 5 minutes of "I'm a WAY better singer then he is!" I sort of snapped.

Herein is where we learn what a lunatic I am. I turned to him and said, without missing a beat, "Ande, get the hell away from me before I rip your balls off, staple them to your face, and use your scrotum as a changepurse!!!"

He left, oddly enough.

^ Ouwh~~ Tough! I wouldn't want to mess with you if I were that Ande guy.

Okay, Stupid thing I did:

I was walking from one room to the other[the bedroom doors face each other] and I tripped on my own leg, fell like a tree, face down. I swear, someone shouted "TIMBEERRR!"

Crazy[not that funny] but totally crazy story:

I was sitting in the train one afternoon. The train door opened and a horde of people rushed in. So there was this lady in front of me and she was wearing one of those skirts with the zipper at the back kind. One thing was wrong though: her zipper was undone. Well, I didn't notice it till the guy beside me was starting to lean into me. I looked at him and noticed he was gawking at something. So I followed his gaze and saw the opened zipper. Part of her undies was exposed. The guy was just staring at the thing and I was literally annoyed. Luckily, my stop was next and when I got up to leave, I managed to whisper to the lady that her zipper was undone. She looked at me and turned crimson. Then she felt her back and zipped her skirt.

I swear, guys now a days. He looked like he gets high easily. Wish I had smacked his head off. No sense of morality at all. Dude.

CSIsMANIAC said:
Okay, Stupid thing I did:

I was walking from one room to the other[the bedroom doors face each other] and I tripped on my own leg, fell like a tree, face down. I swear, someone shouted "TIMBEERRR!"

I think I was in 7th or 8th grade. It was wintertime, we waited for a bus in the afternoon. Then you know these wintershoes where are small "hooks" where you can but your shoelace so you can get those tighter because those have... erm... higher... ya know so snow won't get in.
Anyways... I threw me friend with a snowball I started to run away, loop from my other shoe (shoelace) got stuck to hook of the other shoe :lol: :lol: I fell on icey/snowy street so hard :lol: :lol: Everyone on that busstop burst to laugh. :rolleyes:

Next thing me two friends were feeding snow at me and pushing it inside my shirt :lol:

:lol: :lol:Sorry but that was just funny! I wouldn't know how it would feel like to have a shoe with a hook but I've tripped on my own shoe too. And yes, when I'm walking. Then again, what can one day with such big feet.. *sighs* :p

ohhh haha that reminds me of something that happened to my friend. We were standing outside of school.. some 8 years ago.. and the weather was friggin-tastic. So she starts singing "I feel good!!" and started doing a weird Dutch hardcore-dance and she tripped over her own feet :lol: I was like: "sooo Mickey, how do you feel now?" :lol:

madgeorge said:
I was in the school hallway, and this guy Ande, who I HATE, came up and started talking to me, he knows I hate him, and he seems to like picking fights with me. But I usually win, so I don't know why he bothers. Anyways, so he's starting in on me about whether or not the guy who got the lead in our school musical deserved it more then Ande did(Ande can't sing to save his life) and he's just going on and on, and I'm doing my best to ignore it. And after like 5 minutes of "I'm a WAY better singer then he is!" I sort of snapped.

Herein is where we learn what a lunatic I am. I turned to him and said, without missing a beat, "Ande, get the hell away from me before I rip your balls off, staple them to your face, and use your scrotum as a changepurse!!!"

He left, oddly enough.

Oh my God. :lol: I cannot stop laughing at that! Maybe he'll leave you alone from now on. That reminded me of a funny story.

Last summer there was this guy who kept asking me out and each time I said no. He was just absolutely disgusting! One day I was outside on our patio and he came walking down the street; If I had seen him in time I would have ran in the house, but I didn't. Anyhow, he walked up to me and said "Hey, my mom isn't home. Wanna go up to my house and... enjoy ourselves?" I smiled at him and without missing a beat I replied "Well, you can go enjoy yourself. I'm really not all that interested in catching whatever STDs you have. And by the way, if you keep 'enjoying' yourself too much, you'll get carpal tunnel." :lol: I turned and walked away and he actually MOVED from the neighboorhood!

:lol: :lol: That's hilarious!!

my friend told me this yesterday, i thought it was pretty funny!

Ok, so Kim (friend) was about 6 years old, her dad works for the fire department, and she was there with her family and all the other firefighters family and other people. It was about voting time, and one of the people running for town supervisor was there. Kim thought she knew everyone there, so she went on telling people who her mom was voting for. She didn't know that the woman she told next was running for supervisor. So she went up to the person running for supervisor and told her that her mom was voting for 'that guy.' (the other person running) !! :lol: Her mom grabbed Kim's hand and was like "Let's go Kim!" and they ran away! :p

At least, I thought it was funny! :D

Wow. Dumb girls make me laugh :lol: I was like dying laughing from reading about some of these brilliant girls you guys have in your classes :lol:
Of course i have to put up with girls like that everyday too :rolleyes:

Ok, this happened on Friday.

My class is in the computer lab just doing whatever we want. The Queen Of Stupid stands up and is like:
Stupid Girl#1- *starts hitting her fists on her head*..."Oh my god! My head! It's....hollow!!! Like oh my god i'm scared. Mr S!! (she's beginning to shriek at this point) My head is hollow!!!!"
Stupid Girl #2: Oh my god!!!! Do you feel dizzy?!?

Meanwhile i'm sitting in my chair peeing my pants laughing, and the rest of the Stupid Girls are like" Ok wow, why is she laughing, this is serious!"

:lol: :lol:

lol. Do we just get even more stupid once we get into High School or what? That is, unless you watch CSI.

*very quietly* Um...I got pantsed by a treadmill once... :eek: *runs away before anyone can ask questions* :p

Today my friend and I were shopping and celebrating cause I got my cast removed. And I was really happy that I could walk again so I was spinning in circles and I accidently spun into this lady and fell over and landed on the floor. I layed there for like 20 minutes laughing until the mall security guy told me to get up or I had to leave. It was funnier when it happened then when I wrote it down though...

My cousin (He's 11) caught a piece of toast on fire in the toaster! He didn't know what to do so he started screaming "My God! The freakin' toast is on fire!" It was hysterical! :lol:

Back