Stupid/Embarassing things you/someone you know has done

Re: Funny stories - stupid things you/someone you know has d

Roka4csi said:
Sorry, zippy. Look, if you stop laughing, I'll give you free tickets to my next concert. ;) There's an offer you can't resist.

Okies. *Keeping a straight face* Hey if you don't mention your interviews with Oprah, I wouldn't laugh. :lol: Oops I just did! :eek:

i just did something stupid...last night...fell off my bed while doint pilates....smart me...lol

^^ :lol: Katie!!!

I woke up one time yelling: "WHERE'S MY MONKEY? YOU STOLE MY MONKEY!" :lol:

My dad was closing the curtains in the livingroom just an hour ago and it has this string with some weight at the bottom and it kinda swung his way and kind of punched him on the back of his head.. and he was looking around if anyone saw it.. I was standing in the doorway with a huge grin on my face.. the dog was on the couch staring at my dad and you could just read her mind 'funny boss'.. I even said to dad: "come on, even the canary is smiling!" :lol: Well, it looked ridiculous anyway.

apparently once i was *living out a dream* or somin and i wasi n my room asleep and so was my sis, apparently i thought i was a space cadet and was jumping round snapping at the air telling her i was trying to catch food that was floating...

cough have i mentioned im abnormal lately? :p

JayneEmilysRealm said:
I woke up one time yelling: "WHERE'S MY MONKEY? YOU STOLE MY MONKEY!" :lol:

^I had once talked in my sleep :| About Darkwing Duck!
My (ex)bf laughed at me in the morning.... :|

heartagram, that had me laughing so hard! :lol:

In Walmart last night I was looking at magazines and I spotted the one I had been looking for; It had Mariska Hargitay on the cover and I estatic so I shouted "It's Mariska! Oh my God she looks pretty!" And I do mean shouted. Everyone within earshot looked at me. :lol: It was hysterical because my voice echoed throughout the store and my mom was laughing her ass off.

haha dw i have odd dreams, ive had a shower in my sleep, and cleaned my room (that was awesome, coz i didnt memba it, HAHA)

oh and i broke my ankle in my sleep and didnt wake up.. that was just odd

I'd woken up once with a friend next to me.. Just a normal friend, don't worry, nothing special, and I said: "hey you're awake early.. considering your age" :rolleyes: I've also yelled that I ran out of mangos and kiwis :rolleyes:

My sister often sleeps on my floor in my room because we watch CSI together. One night I was awoken by her laughter; When I asked what was so funny, she informed me that I had been whispering in my sleep, "Not tonight George... I'm tired!" :lol: It even made me laugh, considering it was embarassing at the time.

My dad has the ultimate talking-in-sleep story, although he doesn't remember a moment of it, my mom and I remember it.

One night we had guests, so we were all crashing in the living room, I was on the couch and my parents were on the floor, and I was reading a book with a flashlisht while my parents slept. All of a sudden my dad sits straight up and yells "FIVE FIVE FIVE FIVE FIVE FIVE FIVE FIVE FIVE FIVE!!!!" My mom sat up, looks at him and says "Phillip, what on earth was that???" and he turns his head toward her and says "It's a new way of counting chickens." then fell back onto his pillow, fast asleep.

I swear to God he doesn't remember a second of it, my mom and I are the sole witnesses.

HAHAHAHAHA i would have slapped myself and gone back into my dream going, YES RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW GEORGE DAMMIT!!!

:lol: rofl... dont think dyl would be impressed ROFL

:lol: I know, I was like "Why the hell would I turn that down?!" But it was cool; I have a recurring dream that he's my husband. :D :devil:

My sister thinks Marg Helgenberger is the coolest woman ever; She actually calls Marg her 'fake mom'. I'm not kidding. So whenever we see a Tahoe or a Denali we shout "Oh my God she needs to stop following you! Get a life, Marg!" Of course, we're kidding but it makes us laugh really hard. Not sure if that's funny or not...

Crysthala said:
Sam is a girl in my health class. So is Kate.
Sam: Hey <Health Teacher>. Is it true that your blood is blue?
Kate: Ohmigod, I was just wondering that. Cuz like, your veins are blue.
Sam: Yeah, they're like a water blue! It's kinda pretty. But kinda creepy, you know?
Kate: I know! OHMIGOD it's blue like your prom dress!
Sam: Yeah, I know! God, I love that dress!
Kate: I know, it looks so great on you!
Sam: Hahaa. So, like, anyway, are your veins blue?
Kate: OHMIGOD, they are! You can see them through your skin! They're like the color of a lagoon...
Sam: A lagoon is a plant.
Kate: No, it's not!
Sam: No, I'm supposed to know this for a test. It's like a plant or something, and nitrogen comes out of the roots...
Me: ... <looks to the sky> WHYY?! WHYYYY?!!

wow, i really hope those two never reproduce. and i thought i had ditzy girls at my highschool...

Back