Stupid/Embarassing things you/someone you know has done

Re: Funny stories - stupid things you/someone you know has d

:lol: :lol: :lol:

that beats my "chicken boob" comment! I give you a 10.5!!!! then minus the .5 cause thats just illegal!!

lol Yes Jenna, it is! I love that show but that guy scared the hell out of me! :lol:

Oh! My mom just started the James Brown song 'I Feel Good'. When it started out I jumped and said, "WHOA!" It scared me! My dog started barking at the front door and my mom says, "Relax, I don't think James Brown is at the front door." Lol I almost yelled, "WHO'S SCREAMING??" :lol:

Oh! And your dentist story reminds me of this one time when I went around asking anyone if they had nipples on their faces (I meant dimples :lol) :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm going to do that in class tomorrow!!

Roka: Good morning, sir. DO you have nipples on your face?? ME TOO!!!!!!!!!
HUman Rights Instructor: get out of my class you pervert!
Roka: What?! We all have nipples! nothing to be ashamed of... sheesh *sniffs forehead*

Roka, are you in college? Today we had a question about an author:
"Who wrote the book Stepping on the Cracks?"
I stood up proudly, after not being able to answer correctly and said: "Nick Stokes"
"ye- no. Myk, CSI again?"
"Yep" both me and my friend answered. I didn't realize it was a real competition.

On a dare I was told to ask somebody that I loved them. I did. But I took it a step further. I asked 25 guys if they would marry me. 15 said yes. One of them, a sixth grader (im in 7th, mind my typinag and grammar) is very embarrassing.

Matt, the embarrassing fiance, (one of 15) was eating pizza at a QB match yesterday when the Mott Collega guy welcomed a lady to the stage. He wanted to clap but had a piece of pizza in his hand so he decided he would yell. Next best thing right? Nope. He yelled (in front of 300 people) 'You go girl. That's the way you do it. Do it that way' i blushed and laughed so hard....

So, this same guy ok, Matt, he is nicknamed 'June 14.' Long story. Anyway, he was right in front of my friends and I and my friend Rachel told me I had to give him a new nickname. I immdiatley yelled out "Honey!" and he turned around. "What? I really like honey." I fell on the floor of Mott because I was laughing at his face. He just didn't get it.

And, MedicalExaminer, if you read this, yes, Kassing.

:lol: :lol: -
I've been dared to do insane things before, but i never really proposed to that many people at once. You inspire me. Call me June 13... my b-day :D.
And yes, i'm in college... why?

Never a dull moment around here...

Last night around midnight I went downstairs to use the restroom; We have one bathroom in our house and it is downstairs. I tried to sneak into the room but you have to walk through the living room to get to the bathroom and considering my mother was sitting on the couch watching the television which I walked directly past, I had no chance. She sighed in a very annoyed way then stood up and pulled me down on the couch. "What are you doing?" She asked. After I answered, she kept the questions coming. I mean, she didn't shut up for nearly ten minutes. It was insane! I was really getting fed up so I pushed her off of me and stood up, only to have to grab my arm and spit more questions at me. With my teeth gritted I hissed "I need to use the bathroom because I'm on my period and I need to change my tampon!" She let go of my arm pretty quickly. And my dad (Who was sitting in the recliner next to the couch) actually started choking on his coffee. :lol: Somehow I always manage to embarass myself, but it was hysterical!

:eek:
I choked on my tongue for that....
:lol:

I still don't know how tampons work. I saw one in my friend's hand once and at first i didnt know what it was... so i started swinging it around. Then i thought it was one of those tubes that you - you know when you go to take a blood test and they put your blood in those tube thingys... i thought it was one of those - so I kept taking the string and putting it on my arm and pretending to be draining blood from it. Then i walked around the school and showed my invisible blood to people wearing white and asked them if i "have cancer, doctor?". Ah, the weird old days.

:lol: Yeah, my dad hasn't talked to me all day. It's rather amusing!

And just a second ago the phone rang; here's the conversation.

Me: Hello?
Person: Hi is Jenna there?
Me: Nope. She's out in the field right now; Huge MVA accident required all CSIs to... be out there.
Person: Oh. (Silence) Will you have her call me when she gets back.
Me: If I remember.

I love messing with people who call. :lol:

Oooh!! Phone stuff... reminds me of when we lived in NY and those company operator people would call the houses and try to sell you stuff. Whenever I answered, I'd get really nervous and not know what to tell them. For some reason, I always thought it was rude to say no to operators... dont ask. But one time, God above gave me this incredible courage and... well:

Operator: Hello! i'm calling to inform you that A T & T has a new deal where you can get 40% off all bla bla bla... bla bla BLAAAA bla bla bla... bla bla... bla bla bla ..... BLA!!! bla bla bla... (you get the point... some 4 minutes of bla-ing).
Roka: em... em , oh, ay dant speeking anglis... hallo? no anglis me speak.. i no -
Operator (interrupts me... how rude): WHAT - LANGUAGE - DO- YOU - SPEAK? SPANISH? ARABIC? RUSSIAN? HEBREW? HELLOOO????
Roka: hallo!! hallo!
Operator: Um, can you hear me?
Roka: no speaking anglish. me no. yes.
Operator: do you speak Russian?... hello??
Roka: hallo!!
Operator: Oh my God these people. *hangs up*

:D

thats a great conversation!
i should use that when telemarketers call. usually i just tell them no one over 18 is home to answer their questions, or they do such a horrible job of trying to pronounce my last name i tell them 'no one by that name lives here' and its true, some of them arent even close to my last name!

a couple years ago a telemarketer called from something like 'snowbird vacations' and i forget how i got rid of him, but no more than 10 seconds or so after i hung up the phone rings again. the caller id says 'snowbird vacations' so i start laughing uncontrollably, not sure why, i guess cuz he phoned back right away. when i answer i cant even talk to him because im laughing so hard. he says 'are you ok?' and i manage to say 'you just called here 10 seconds ago' and he says 'yes, well i wanted to ask you, are you hot?' this stops me laughing right away and i say 'what!??!' and he hangs up, that was the strangest telemarketter ever.

Hey. I get the feeling he was hitting on you.

Don't ask how I came to that conclusion. I'm rather intelligent.

Is that what they're called? telemarketers??

Roka4csi said:
Hey. I get the feeling he was hitting on you.

hmmm, really? i had no clue.... ;)

or then theres the one who phones, asks for my name, and birthdate, and then says 'thank you for switching to primus canada.' and hangs up, i was like 'what??'
so then i phone home and say 'mom, i think i accidently changed the long distance carrier'
now whenever someone calls and they dont answer right away, i assume its a telemarketer and hang up right away. so if anyone wants to reach me they had better say 'hello' right away or theyll get hung up on :lol:

I just figured out you live in Canada.
What if someone doesn't answer right away cause they're choking on a jelly bean? Wouldn't be too polite if you hung up.. .they might not have enough oxygen to call you back. Think about it.

I have chokes on jelly beans many a time. Only because I forget to swallow.

you have a very strange mind dont you? well if you ever find yourself calling me at the same time you happen to be choking on a jelly bean, bash the receiver on something so that i know its not a telemarketer :p

I shall do just that. And once I'm done, I'll bill you for my new phone. Bashing it means I need a new one. Thank you maam.

Back