Stupid/Embarassing things you/someone you know has done

Re: Funny stories - stupid things you/someone you know has d

i forgot how old i was for about 6 months once hahahahaha

:lol: Oy vey... it tickels my nostrils silly when someone urinates :). Never again will I think of peeing the same way I used to. Oh no. *shakes head in disguist*
*spits on floor*
*wipes it off*

Sorry, i couldn't remember why i spit in the first place :confused:

CSI_junkie - you reminded me of somethign... when i was in the 2nd grade there was this girl in my class whose brother was a 6th grader right. Well you know how when youre like 7 and you see someone in the 6th grade... they're sort of giants to you? Anyway, I went to a private school. And every day at 12 we would have Prayer in the assembly. This one specific day after prayer, the principal was telling us that there were going to be these activities for the Holidays... that the school was going to have contests and people would be able to win prizes, like candy and toys (yours truly was peeing from joy). Then, for some reason, the principal asks my friends brother for his last name. The boy started crying. Eveyone was asking him why he was crying... but he couldn't speak. He was breaking down hysterically. Apparently, Haque couldn't remember his last name...
Sad part about it: His last name is the same as his first name. His name was Haque Haque. And he couldn't remember it. I screamed to him from my side of the assembly: "Haque!! YOUR LAST NAME IS HAQUE!" and he started crying even harder. Poor thing. He was like a fur-less kitten with wings.
Don't ask where that came from. Please.

:lol: Fur-less kitten with wings! *Rolls on floor laughing*

This morning I woke up and I didn't know where I was. I was in my own damn bedroom and I didn't know where I was! :rolleyes:

*smacks Jenna with a cantalope* :) Sorry, it makes me smile when I smack people with cantalopes.

This morning when you woke up, you were actually in the land of the La. Yes maam, the land of the La. Don't deny it. You must all convert to google-ism. You do so by doing the following:

Insert your big toe into the floppy drive. Spin in circles while screaming : A Crow Is Like A Thousand Moos.
Upon completion of that...um... thing, twist your arm into a balloon. Sniff the balloon. Now un-twist your arm and remove your toe from the floppy drive. You are now in pain. Thank you.

I was on holiday with my family and whilst my mom and dad were finishing loading the car, me and my younger sister were sat watching a CSI DVD inside the car. I was flipping through the booklet that summarizes the eps and I saw Nick - and he came on screen at that point too - I accidentaly said rather loudly, "Damn, that man is sex on legs..." and then clamped a hand over my mouth. My sis is 910 and still giggles at the "S" word, and she was just sat there looking at me incredulously, snickering and saying she was gonna tell mom and dad.

I managed to distract her from remebering to tell them right there and then but when we were eating dinner that night she remembered.....she said, "Mom.....guess what she said today in the car!" - pointing at me and snickering. Mom and dad obviously wanted to know and I just went bright red, said I'd finished my dinner and dashed out of the room, only to be called back in 5 minutes later to see a smug-looking bratty sister, who can't keep her mouth shut, laughing at me. Dad was doing his belly-laugh and mom was trying to keep a straight face. I sat down looking guilty and didn't say a word.

"Well, at least you weren't saying it about Sara or Cath."

That's what my mother said!! I nearly choked on the water I was drinking!!! My parents really know how to shock - from my dad's Calleigh-comment to this!!! lol.

My dad's Calleigh-comment, I hear you say? Well, I was talking to my dad during the commercial break of CSI: Miami and I asked him which CSI show was his favorite. He said Miami and I obviously asked why....he said: "Cos of Horatio's coolness and Calleigh's boobs."
You seriously never wanna hear that from your dad. My mom just kinda rolled her eyes and then when CSI came back on I was watching Speed, mom was watching Delko and then she looked at my dad and all I hear was "David!" and my dad start making excuses and say "What?!" lol!!! I just started laughing so hard I had to leave the room! lol!!.....Guess ya had to be there :lol: :D

~Sara~

:lol: :lol: I love your sister. She's as evil as a thousand plastic mongooses! And how dare you say the 3-letter science word. I couldn't say it till I was 16. I was so shy. In biology I would always say GENDER or if we were talking about the sex cells or something, i would say "3-letter science word cells" . I was innocent. what happened to me?

Last semester in an effective presentation class, we were being given a presentation of handcuffs and how to use them. We partnered up and praticed proper handcuffing procedures on eachother. Well, after I had handcuffed my partner (successfully, I might add!) she thought it would be funny to try and move her handcuffed hands from her back to her front. Well, needless to say, it didn't work so well! She ended up getting her hands stuck right beneath her bum. She was literally bent over and stuck in a squatting position!! I tried to help her but I was almost peeing myself by then, so the instructor had to stop the presentation and make a huge scene in getting her hands free! Let's just say, that we've never played with handcuffs again.

That seems painful. She should have bounced around like that. Told people she came from Butt-Land and is going to deflate everyone's butts if they move a muscle.

Worked for me :)

Roka4csi said:
:lol: :lol: I love your sister. She's as evil as a thousand plastic mongooses! And how dare you say the 3-letter science word. I couldn't say it till I was 16. I was so shy. In biology I would always say GENDER or if we were talking about the sex cells or something, i would say "3-letter science word cells" . I was innocent. what happened to me?

Last monday I handed in a paper that had the S-word in it like.. a gazilion times :lol: It was about the feminist and individualist rise in Brazil taken from a psychoanalytical point of view.. and the woman in the novel I was discussing was gnawed at her sex by rats.. that's the way it is mentioned in the novel. :rolleyes:

:eek:
What-the-????
Bad things running through my mind now, ladies.

*runs off in shame* :eek:

:lol: the psychoanalytical approach would say that it means 'disembodiment' meaning fear of loss of identity.. :rolleyes: don't ask, I never understood Lacan and Kristeva either..

Okay please stop. You're making me re-think having dinner. And that's not a good sign, because "The Roka" never stops eating... you have done what no man before you has done!!!!!!!

i'll stick to reading stories about trains that think they can. it makes life a whole lot easier, and food a whole lot tastier :)

I was watching this TV show the other day and there's this guy and he was singing about the male and female anatomy! It was so freaky! Friggin' pervert! He had a little guitar and everything! He was wearing these overalls and everything, I bet he's a child molester in some state or country! My sis and I were watching it and we both turned to each other at the same time and yelled, "PERVERT!" It scared me! :lol:

:(
What's with people and being oversexed.
it's kinda funny.

wait...
it's REALLY funny.

Makes me think of the Discovery channel :lol:

Quoth was the show Web Junk 20? I saw that and it scared the shit out of me! I was freaking out!

Today at the dentist I tried to say I liked reading 'CSI BOOKS' but I had gauze and all kinds of crap in my mouth so it came out 'CSI boobs'. :lol: The dentist nearly fell out of her chair laughing at me!

Back