Stupid/Embarassing things you/someone you know has done

Re: Funny stories - stupid things you/someone you know has d

I've had a couple of those...

I was at the park playing frisbee with my mum when I was about six. She threw it to me and I tried to catch it but missed. It hit the bridge of my nose and i folded like a deck chair. All I remember is staring up at my mother, laid on the grass, flat on my back, arms and legs outstreched, listening to my dad laugh. The goit.

I was at the park again two weeks later, crapping my pants cos' my dad was about to push me down the 350 foot, 120 degree hill on a sledge in the middle of summer. He shoved me down, despite my pleas for him to stop. I managed to hit a boulder on the way down and I ended up carrering towards a large green bush at what felt like 90 miles an hour. I went through the bush, my dad making no attempt to stop me, and ended up covered in twigs, leaves, cuts and scratches, my white knuckles gripping the equally white nylon thread, my dad in hysterics at the top of the hill, despite the fact that I could have easily lost an eye. The gimp.

I hate my dad. Just FYI.

Drommie

XOXOXOX

I've also walked into a room and forgotten why I was there.

I do that a lot aswell :lol:

Yesterday my friend asked me to take her this information and before I left I sat at my kitching table reading it. Anyway when it was time for me to go I put the info down and just walked out of the door :lol:

nattybatty55 said:

Yesterday my friend asked me to take her this information and before I left I sat at my kitching table reading it. Anyway when it was time for me to go I put the info down and just walked out of the door :lol:

I've forgotten some pretty silly things. The one thing that I just thought of while reading these was the time I went swimming and I forgot I was underwater and just started to breath until I realized it hurt... a lot. And I took like 3 deep breaths before I even noticed
slaphead.gif
:lol:

WhosLaughingNow said:
nattybatty55 said:

That cracked me up. I always forget why I go into rooms. It drives me crazy because most of the time I will go to get something out of my bedroom which is on the second floor of our house, get up there, and totally forget why I went up there. Then I'll go back downstairs and remember so then I have to go back up! :lol:

I don't know if anyone else thinks this is a little ridiculous, but I do. Now, my sister is almost twenty and I'm almost sixteen.

I was talking to my sister about the presidential elections today (we live in the US) and she asked why Iowa was all the sudden so important. I told her that they were the first state to hold a presidential primary election. (That part I don't have a big deal about.) Then she asked me if the two winners were going to be the ones everyone had to vote for in the November elections. She had no idea that the other 49 states had a primary election, too.

I don't know why, but I found that a little funny.

I once walked in a glass door and broke my nose...it was very funny.

And the other day my friend was talking about National Treasure 2.

Friend: I saw National Treasure 2! Helen Mirren was awesome!

Me: Helen Mirren was in it? Who was she playing?

Friend: She was playing Ben's Dad!

magicmunchies said:
I once walked in a glass door and broke my nose...it was very funny.

I walked into a glass door, too. Thank god I didn't break my nose though. It was still embarassing (and a little painful), it was the entrance door of a restaurant. I'm not sure a lot of poeple noticed it but I definitely felt watched regardless. I was just glad it happened on the way out, not in. ;)

The most stupid thing I do is...

push a door when I'm meant to pull or pull a door when I'm meant to push lol.

And I always seem to trip up when I walking........the other day i tripped and fell on my back and all my mates were there laughing their asses off.....:lol: Well embrassing

Last year me and my friends had had a bit to drink and decided to play 'manhunt' (or somegame anyway!) I had been raining that morning so it was very muddy. Anyway someone told me to start so I started sprinting off untill one of my friends shouts STOP so that what I did. I just stopped. I fell right on my back and was lying there just laughing :lol:

nattybatty55 said:
I just stopped. I fell right on my back and was lying there just laughing :lol:

^^ Haha funny but atleast you didn't twist you ankle in the process and had to walk around all day trying not to fall again and make the injury worse lol. :lol: I can't count the number of times I've ending up in the A&E for something like that I'm hopeless.....I was even worse when I fractured my ankle and had a MASSIVE cast on for 2 weeks....I had to go to school it was soo embrassing the looks I got from people..... :rolleyes:

All my friends and Family are waiting for me to break or injure my self. Honestly the worst thing i've done is bruise a bone in my left wrist when someone fell on me- but that's another story :lol: Everyone is really surprised that i've never broke a bone. Even when I fell off a children's climbing frame onto concrete from a 2m-3m height!!

Okay so Today I was walking out of my Maths lesson and we were going down the stairs............as usual I was day dreaming and my mind was in a planet of its own. So I was walking down the stairs........I tripped and to balance my self i grabbed onto the rails at the side and some how managed so banged my eye ( With my glasses on) into the side wall.........It was embarrassing and stupid........Embarrassing because I have a crush on the guy who was infront of me and stupid because well it was stupid lol.........so now i have a big bruise around my eyes and a throbbing headache......I'm just hoping my eye doesn't swell up cause it feels like its going to. :(

I had something similar today. I'd just finished my exam, I handed it in, went back to pick up my backpack to stick a few pens in it. Then I turn around, and in an attempt to walk down the stairs very cool, I trip over a coat. And not just trip! I went face down, the whole way down (hurt my wrist too :().No rails to hang on to, either.
And you have to known, exams are taken in auditoria, so I had about 300 people looking right at me.
*sighs* oh well, so much for my reputation at uni :p

Oh, and Shazza, the only way to keep the swelling down, is to put ice on it. I know, even the smallest child knows that but you really, really have to ice it! And if you can, all night long. (Yeah, been there, done that... :D)

Thanks for the tip Hush - and sorry about what happened to you.......omgod 300 people lol and I was embarrassed infront of a friend and two guys and my crush.......lol

I walked into a glass door at a mall once. It was during the christmas holidays so the mall was croweded so everyone saw and I made such a loud *thud*! It was so embarrasing!!

^^ Aww that does sound embarassing... :(

Back