Stupid/Embarassing things you/someone you know has done

Re: Funny stories - stupid things you/someone you know has d

This is more on the stupid side and not really embarrassing for me but more for the guy. Anyways my friend grabbed my arm behind my back and pulled it and I told him to stop because it hurt(and I swore my arm was slowly coming out) or I would have hurt him. He didn't so I elbowed him in the nuts and ruptured one of his jewels. :rolleyes:

He was on the floor for almost an hour w/ frozen peas on his crotch. As bad as I felt for him I still say he had it coming.

On my first day of class last March, I was so excited to take a web design class. However, after nearly an hour, it dawned on me that not only was I in the wrong class, but I was in the wrong building.

Generally, I like to be aware of my stupidity. This wasn't one of them. :lol:

Hehe, I did something similar. I went into the wrong auditorium and listened in on a lecture on law instead of English. It was boring as hell and I left early :p

I also sat through a German class once, instead of my English class, but that wasn't really my fault. I had missed the 2nd class of teh new semester so naturally, in the 3rd week I went to the same place that I had been in the 1st. Since all was new and I didn't know the people I didn't notice I was in the wrong class, when the teacher started giving out German work sheets I was like WTF??
Later I found out that in the 2nd lesson they had exchanged rooms with the other class because the room the others were in was too small for them. That's what playing hooky in the 2nd lesson of a new semester gets you in :p

^^ Lol, I had that too, except I had to be in German Literature, but ended up in a history of Anglo-Saxon countries class.
By the time I realised that I was in the wrong classroom, I was surrounded by people and had no way to escape. :p
But I have skills in ending up in the wrong classroom, or just not ending up in a classroom at all, just because I couldn't find it (or didn't feel like looking for it). :D

My cellphone went off in the middle of class one time. My best friend happened to be doing a presentation and the class was dead silent. Then my incredibly obnoxious ringtone (which happens to be the Roger Daltry scream from "We Don't Get Fooled Again") goes off. Yeah, not good.

^^ the same thing happened to a guys in our science class.....his ringtone was "Apologise" by Timbaland - seemed to have got everyone's attention lol.........

I remember when my phone went off in class........My ringtone...........Feel Like Makin Love(the same one that Greg Sanders for CSI: Las Vegas has lol)...........Nuff said........got remember to switch that thing off before class lol

^^ The phone going off in class is classic, and sooo embarassing. Back in the day I had the X Files theme on my phone and it went off really loud in a test.

There's this club me and my friends go to and it's got a stage you can get up and dance on. I don't usually get up there because well, it's embarassing, but one night I was really quite drunk and I somehow ended up dancing on the stage, and I tripped over someones foot, couldn't get my balance and fell off the stage in full view of everyone. And I had a skirt on :lol: The bruise was horrible after as well.

CalleighD said:
^^ The phone going off in class is classic, and sooo embarassing. Back in the day I had the X Files theme on my phone and it went off really loud in a test.

That happened to me once my senior year in highschool, but in my case it was the ring tone for Ice Ice Baby :rolleyes:

Let's see my most embarrasing moment :rolleyes:

When I was 16 I was jogging to get ready for track that was starting back up after summer break was over when I'm jogging down the sidewalk I turn my head and realize that a dog was coming up behind me. I decided to try to pet the dog on the head :rolleyes: But the dog pounces me, must have looked like Dino pouncing Fred on the Flintstones, I manage to get up off the ground and start to run fast down the sidewalk past a bunch of my friends and the guy that had just moved in beside my best friend. * That's not the worst part of it :lol: First day of school, I have to show the guy around :rolleyes: *

My phone going off in public is embarassing especially if its quiet.. My ringtone is... Backstreet Boys "Larger than Life" and its funny.
but my reason is that i sooo know its my phone if it goes off but i still go red and go yes i do have a backstreet bots ringtone.

I've done to many embarassing things to note... puked up on a friends leg after a night of drinking wasn't the most stylish. Sprayed drink over a strangers clothes cos my mate decided to make me laugh as i was standing there with a mouthful of coke... sooo embarassing.

When me and my mates are drunk its always a game of who can do the most embarassing normally my friend does cos she wears the wrong clothes out. New year was interested because my mate decided to hang herself out the window in the toilet cos she wanted to say hello to us in the garden... student parties its expected!

With all those stories I'm glad my phone is set on vibration. ;)

^^ One time I was doing my work and I put me phone on vibrate..........so I'm there in complete silence (my family are out and have left me in charge of the house)....So anywayz my house is kinda big and sometimes you can hear weird noises and stuff.......So everytime I'm alone I get all creeped out....Back to the situation.........its dead quiet and I'm doing my work and my phone's in my pocket.........and it vibrates and I freak out and jump out of my seat lol.......my bum didn't appreciate that lol......... :lol:

Dawni said:
My phone going off in public is embarassing especially if its quiet.. My ringtone is... Backstreet Boys "Larger than Life" and its funny.
but my reason is that i sooo know its my phone if it goes off but i still go red and go yes i do have a backstreet bots ringtone.

Lol that doesn't sound as embarrasing as mine lol "Feel Like Makin Love" (yeah I still have it as that so I know mine phone is ringing)......but I would say that cause I'm a Backstreet Boys fan (sad...but true lol)

It mainly because its random and people think i know that then go oooooh.

another emebarassing moment is i work at Mcdonalds and mainly on the drive through and i keep out of habit of working there so long go into the speaker phone "is that to eat in or take away" they are in a car.

^I worked in McDonalds for 2 and a half years and I did that too, all the time, it just slips out doesn't it! Another one is when they just used to order an apple pie or something and I'd go 'would you like any sauces?' lol the looks I got heh.

Another one I got the other week, not really that embarassing for me but for the other person involved heh-- I do a lot of babysitting and I look after my neighbours 4 month old for a couple hours each week while she does her shopping etc and I took her out for a walk and I was sitting on the bench when my old history teacher came over (she hadn;t seen me in the 2 years since I left school) and she just assumed the baby was mine! Said how much she looked like me and asked me how I was coping. I was like 'actually I'm just babysitting,'. :lol: she went bright red and tried to change the subject but it was really awkward lol.

A couple of years ago, I used to work at a Dollar Store and the glass got knocked out of the door one day by a shopping cart, this was before I was supposed to work so me like an idiot don't pay attention to all the signs and walk into the door and flip over the bar that is used for opening it up, the store was packed and everyone looked at me and I stood up brushed some of the loose glass of of my uniform and head to clock in :rolleyes:

One time at school my friend and I were sitting down in the hallway, what I didn't realize was that I had sat right underneath a fire extinguisher, so we were getting up and all of a sudden I clunk my head on this fire extinguisher and then we we're laughing. It really hurt though.

Another time in art I dropped down to get my pencil and I guess I misjudged because when I was bending over I hit my head on the desk.

Also not too long ago I went up to my grandma's apartment and yeah she's on the 12th floor. So when I was going to go down, I hop in the Elevator, press close door. Nothing Happens. So I get out. Then I go in again press close door. nothing happens. So finally I'm like gahh if it doesn't work this time, I'll take the stairs. So again I go in press close door, and nothing happens. SO I walked down 12 flights of stairs and when I get downstairs and into the car, my mom asked me what took so long, and I told her what happened. And then she asked me if I pressed the main Floor button, and I was like OOOHHHHHH!!!! right, I forgot to press that. So it wasn't the elevator that wasn't working, it was me.

Back