Stupid/Embarassing things you/someone you know has done

Re: Funny stories - stupid things you/someone you know has d

awww, my cousin who's three says cute stuff all the time - it's great having her around, you never stop laughing lol!
She's gonna be a big sister in December but she doesn't quite grasp that yet and her mom and dad are only telling her there's a baby on it's way alot nearer the time but my sister said to her, "Hannah-Rose, you're gonna be a big sister!" and she said, "I already am!! I'm not a little sister anymore!" lmao! bless her! She was thinking it was in the context of "you're gonna be a big girl"! lol!...guess ya had to be there lol!

But something v funny now (well, I thought so anyway!). Me, my best friend KT and our friend Beech were all in one of our lessons at school and KT was drinking strawberry milkshake which she then proceeded to spill on the table *roll eyes*. She'd been complaining all lesson that one of her friends, Dooley - who's a guy - had been drinking it. So she's sat there staring at this spilled milkshake and then it just got funny:

KT: Why is boys' spit white?
Me:...Err, KT, that's not spit. :)lol:)
Beech: What have you been letting Dooley do to it?!

lmao! Well, it seemed funny at the time! lol

So yeah, end of rant.

..::Mia-Sara::..

My friend and I were go-karting for her little brother's birthday party. There were 2 pedals; one to accelerate, the other to brake, however, to brake you've got to take your foot off the accelerater and then place it on the brake. My friend panicked on which one to press and nearly ran the instructor over! He didn't look very happy. We finished the lap at the same time and apparently I kept running her off the track and rammed her perfectly knowing I did. we both got off.

She says, "You rammed me!"
I say, "Oh did I?

Everyone was laughing their heads off, I didn't get it, and everyone laughed harder. *is blonde*

The truth is:I am always embarrassing myself, or am doing stupid things!!! Ive kinda gotten used to it.
I remember last year when it was my grad year in high school, and it was winter and very icy. I wore my whole grad outfit. The bunnyhug and scrub pants with "2005" all over it, so everyone would know i was a senior. I was prancing around like i was the best thing ever, and was crossing the street right in front of the school, and i slipped! Class was just dismissed and hundreds of people saw! it was so embarassing! There i was flat on my ass in the middle of the road, wondering what the hell had happened. I'm surprised i wasn't hit by a car or something. My friends still tease me about it, cuz they were all there, and saw my grand fall!

Today my friends and I went to the mall. As we started to walk around we saw this man with gray hair and 4 matted down dreadlocked ponytails..we thought nothing of it and tried to walk past without laughing. We sat down to wait for our other friend to meet us, and we saw him again. He seemed to be walking around the mall, not going in any stores. I thought he was trying to maybe prove something..
So we continued shopping for about an hour or so, and then we saw him again. We stopped for ice cream, and he walked by our table, looking at us. I am one of those people who has to laugh, and I can't help it, so to keep myself from laughing I pulled out my cell phone and called someone. The guy walked past us again, closer. And again. And again. He had this penetrating stare and when I looked up it looked like he had gray dog ears.well 4 of them. The lady next to us saw us laughing, and caught our eyes. He walked by again. Two of my friends got up from their icecream, pulled my other friend up, and she pulled me. We started running, I was laughing so hard while eating my icecream, the guy was following us. my purse was open, and i tried to throw my icecream into a trashcan, but missed and threw it into a plant. When we turned the corner we didn't see him anymore. We decided to leave the mall after that.. :D

Me and my friends are gonna go back next saturday and see if he is walking around :D

it was the most frightening experience at the mall for me..and the most hilarious. But you had to be there to understand..
oh and if you saw this guy(at the King of Prussia Mall..even though probably no one knows where this is)....please PM me :D

I just watched the Blue Collar comedy tour and heard Jeff Foxworthy tell ing people how he met someone who had his nipple bitten off my a beaver.

That made my day.

I'm a very absentminded person (I keep saying that!)...
One day, when I was at the university, I had an exam in the morning and class in the afternoon... So I plan the day like this: exam, library, lunch and class. When class was over I took the bus home. I was sitting and reading a book, when I start to feel real sick. I thought I was going to faint... I start thinking what was that, why did I felt that bad...
Do you know why I felt sick? I forgot to have lunch!!! :lol:

How can someone forgot to have lunch, specially one that is always eating? :D

In reply to Dolphin, that isn't the most stupid thing someone has forgotten to do:
my sister: she forget to chew and was choking her head off
my friend: she forgot to breath! (she's done it a few times actually) :lol: :lol: :lol:

My family and friends are the most 'absent-minded' people I know :lol:

She forgot to chew??? :eek:
She forgot to breath??? :eek:
Ok, I'm feeling better now... :cool: even after I forgot the dog, when I was walking the dog! :D

Ok folks, I tweaked the title a bit, I hope it's ok. :)

Hey, I just wanted to say I love reading everyones funny stories! So I thought I would add one about my friend.

The other day my friend and I were talking while she was eating a BLT salad and she said, "Since when is there tamatoe on a BLT?"
And I replied "Since the T stands for tamato...DUH!"
Then she said, "Well, I thought the T stood for cheese. Not beause of the C but because a certain kind of cheese that starts with a T."

Sometimes she scares me. Because like two seconds after that she went to open a salad dressing bottle and she couldn't get it open because she was twisting it the wrong way. I've done this before but I was laughing at her because she does things like that all the time!!!

i accidentaly ran into the boys bathroom once

^^ I don't know how many times people have tried to push me into the boys toilets/changing rooms.

Once when I was sledging, when I lived in Scotland, I was about 6, and was racing down a hill but couldn't control the sledge so ended up going straight into the mens toilets! It was a strange and funny experience :lol: Also, embarrassing :rolleyes:

And yes DaWacko, it did confuse me a bit when I saw that title in my favourites, but it does make more sense since most of these stories are embarrassing :)

Me and my mom went through the drive through at McDonald's. You follow the markings that say 'Drive thru'. It was at night and I was a bit tired. I stopped, rolled down my window and placed my order. When I heard nothing in return, I took a closer look at the ordering menu and literally smacked myself. I had stopped at the newspaper rack that had Ronald McDonald on it. Needless to say, my mom had her entertainment for the night!

Not long after we went through the drive through again. This time I ordered at the right place as I was reminded by my mom. My mom got a shake and was begining to suck on the straw, she says "I can't get anything out of this straw."
I look at her and say, "Thats because it is a spoon."

Ah...karma!

One day in year eight I jumped onto a bench, fell headfirst on the tarmac and came up looking like my forehead was bleeding. I was crying from the pain and mad at myself for jumping onto a bench like an idiot. I still thank god we didn't have to wear skirts at that school :D

ok this one time me and my bf levon were in walmart being awesome and we went into the little kid toy isle and then i pushed a button on this toy thingy and started dancing and talking to her but the only problem was that she wasnt even there. so basically it looked like i was a complete loser who talks to herself!! grrr levon grrrr

Back