Stupid/Embarassing things you/someone you know has done

Re: Funny stories - stupid things you/someone you know has d

:lol: :lol: That's funny! Which reminds me that I used to have a roommate who lives mostly on the moon coz she keeps forgetting that I was in the room with her. She locked me in the room till I lost count of the number of times. And each time no matter how loud I shouted she didn't hear. And each time I had to climb out thru the window. Luckily it wasn't too high off the ground. A few times she came in the room and saw me halfway sticking out of the window and she'd give me that blank, innocent, confused look.

LOL! :lol: my sister and her friend once got locked out of our house so they climbed in through a window round the back. It looked like they were robbing our house, and what made it harder was that the window wasn't that close to the ground! x-x-x

:lol: In retrospect, that's the last thing I needed was for one of my neighbors to call the cops on me for breaking into my own apartment. With no pants on. :eek: (I keep feeling the need to emphasize that)

A bit over a year ago I was in other town studying. One Wednesday night we were at the bar (it was common bar night). One of my friends was REALLY drunk, I wasn't (which was strange) so me and one other girl decided to keep an eye on this drunk friend. If she went to ladies room, either me or my other friend went with the drunk one. So it was my turn to go with her (so she wouldn't pass out there). We go in, she decides to go to last one (toilet), she opens the door and screams "OH MY GOD" looks at me and says "There's two girls in here!" I tell her to shut the door. She does that... Looks at me and says "You don't believe? Well look!" and opens the door again :lol:
I go "Oh GOD SHUT THAT DOOR!" she does that and I push her to the middle one :lol: Well, those two girls start to shout at us. My friend saying she didn't mean it, I yelled that they could have LOCKED the door. My friend came out and asked "are they still there?" and was going to open the door again but I stopped her.

Gosh it was hilarious moment :lol: Tho my friend is really small and those two girls threated to beat her and she was very afraid whole night and I said they won't because I'll hit 'em back if they do it :p

HAHAHAHAHA i would have opened the dfoor agen and then ran or stayed and laughed at them try to beat me up (they wouldnt have been able to ) haha

I would have thrown some toilet paper or something over the top of the cubicle!

Sometimes at school if Rosy (my bestest bestest friend) is in the cubicle next to me, I send bits of toilet paper (not used!!) flying over the top - it's even funnier if there is someone in the cubicle between us and they just see a bit of toilet paper go flying over their head! Sure makes me laugh :lol: :)

Golden smile have you ever missjudge a throw and toilet paper has landed on someone random?

Um... I might have! I remember one time I through it over the cubicle between us and when I asked Rosy if she got the paper she said 'no' - so yes I might have :rolleyes: But we only ever do it at school! And everyone in my year are chav's so not really bothered if I do hit them - kinda like bonus points :)

Umm...these guys in my social class have this sudden ..erm...'obsession' with Swedes. :p Do not ask why. all the time in class they yell out "swedes!" at random intervals. :lol:

This happened like, 5 seconds ago. My brother asks my parents, "What was the first day of the week?" meaning like the 27th. Without skipping a beat my mom goes, "Monday!". :lol: My sister and I were dying with laughter. Oh god...

jorja_fan86 said:
This happened like, 5 seconds ago. My brother asks my parents, "What day did this week start?" meaning like the 27th. Without skipping a beat my mom goes, "Monday!". :lol: My sister and I were dying with laughter. Oh god...

:lol: LMAO! That sounds like something that would happen in my family too :lol:

draig_goch said:
get the orange ones, throw more paper if you must

:lol: Why the orange ones? I would have to say the pink ones personally

Chavs by me wear bad foundation and they look orange why pink for you?

yeh they do over by me also lol!!i cant believe some of them lol!how can they want to look like that lol :lol:

Back