Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip

Thank you Elsie! :)

I had a feeling it would be either Channel 4 or Channel 5, they always seem to show the US sitcoms. I'm relieved it's channel 4, I get better TV reception on Channel 4. :lol:

'Harriet's Dinner Part One' - brilliant. Contained just about every cliche in the book but that made it all the more enjoyable! The Danny/Jordan getting locked on the roof? Scene taken straight from 'Friends' I do believe! The Tom/Lucy = Awwh. I think they're my favourite ship on the show. That or Danny/Jordan. Oddly enough I don't feel anything for Matt/Harriet - I don't think they have enough chemistry.

A fresh release from NBC, cementing the plans to shelve Studio 60 to make room for new series:
"NBC's new mid-season drama The Black Donnellys will premiere on Monday, March 5 — following the hit drama Heroes."
"Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip will return later this season on a date to be determined."(Source:Tv Guide).

Noooo! It's just finding its stride and getting really good now! I can't believe NBC are planning to put it on the backburner.

:(

Can't either. I mean, look at the other shows. There are so many cr*ppy new shows that are still alive:
Dirt (didn't get through the whole pilot)
The Class
Heroes (although many people seem to like it)
Friday Night Lights
And some more shows I didn't even trie to watch, because I was bored really quick.

But I guess this is too intelligent tv like The West Wing and Sports Night were. Many people don't find it good because of the dialogues Sorkin is famous for.

Oh wow... 'The Harriet Dinner Part II' - *Squeeeeeeeeeee*

Seriously, how cute was that?

I know that a lot of you probably haven't seen it yet so that's all I'm going to say for now but ........ =D=D=D=D

Matthew Perry so took it to the stratosphere with his performance in "The Harriet Dinner Part 2". I was so blown away. Watching Matt and Harriet's 'relationship' implode was... woah!!! Deconstruction at it's finest. Danny and Jordan... oh the shipper in me was doing backflips. I love, love them. Cal, we need more Cal. He was so funny. All around every actor in Monday's episode was amazing. ***** out of 5 stars.

I don't regularly watch this show since it's opposite CSI: Miami, but Camille Chen who plays Samantha Li is HOT!!! :D

Back