Stokes Syndrome Ward, a Nick/George Picture Thread #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maple I know I'm not LaRoseNoir but I enjoyed the delivery as well. Give my kindest regards to the screencap fairy :D

Hey, Babs Nicky is going to be border-hopping again, I guess? Germany - Netherlands and back? Fine with me :D

Oh, and you guys at the other side of the big pond must be so excited right now! Not long til New Nicky! :D
Have fun and enjoy the premiere of Season 7, and think of us for a moment
*hugs everbody in the Ward because I'm in a cuddly mood right now* ;)

miko said:
red
i wonder if they made tom sellek bend down so the other guys wouldnt feel short :lol:
i wonder how many air miles nicky has stocked up from visiting all of us... :)

you know nicky, you could undo one more button if you like...
striking a pose in dark blue
the lil guy likes blue too
yep, my blue tshirt is pretty tight
thats right, i like the shirt its like a pug, its so ugly its cute :lol:
hmmm, i wonder if maple knows this theme includes red too yes i do :p

less than 4 hours now! excited? me? you bet :D

allmaple said:
miko said:
red
i wonder if they made tom sellek bend down so the other guys wouldnt feel short :lol:

less than 4 hours now! excited? me? you bet :D

Why would you think that maple . Just because he's a good bit taller than our guy in this one? I was a big fan of Magnum P.I.

Considering I've had no more than 2hrs sleep in the last 24 I'd say that I can't wait for 9pm to come. :D

Susan

my goodness tom is one very tall man! :lol: is george 5'10" or 5'11"? cuz i always thought i was only 5'10" until just recently i realized i was as tall as my brother :eek: must have had a mystery growth spurt :lol: guess i cant wear heels around georgie
look! i actually do have a picture of him in red!
oh look another one! :D
yay back to blue! (ive been saving this one for a while now :p)
crooked smiles for the blue tee
can i pet your belly next george? pretty please?
and just because i love, love love this one! i love how hes being a goof, i love the suit, and of course i love the lil guy ;)

its almost here! i cant wait!!
blackflag you had better get a good sleep tonight to make up for having only two hours. i find the best sleep is snuggling next to nicky so i vote that you get him overnight :)

Can I just say that dancing, buzzed head, and whiteshirt with vest Nick absoluetly killed me tonight! Seriously... and I bet everyone in the CatNip section is going B-A-N-A-N-A-S!!!!!!!!

allmaple said:
ill work on theme pics in a bit, but first i have a special delivery for LaRoseNoir! the screencap fairy is very good at taking care of us so heres your treat for the day:
everythings fine until... well except for the flash of grissom but hes not the one were interested in right now ;)
bam!
what the heck was that?!?
i wasnt scared...

enjoy your treat LaRoseNoir!

*falls over laughing* :lol: Oh my gosh, thank you! I absolutely love that scene. Grissom's reaction is pretty hilarious as well. Bah now I must watch the ep again.

Thanks again! :)

Good morning all. I am new to the ward, but would just like to thank you all for cheering up an otherwise dreary morning with yummy pictures of my favourite man!

Have a lovely day. :) Lovely

miko i think tom selleck is at least 6'3" if not 6'4". i want to see george on conan, and hes 6'6"! that would be fun.
now that last nights episode has aired:
nick and kathryn share a dance i mean catherine, why do i keep doing that! :p
glad to see the lil guy should be around this season :D now all it needs is a place in the opening credits!
package delivery for the syndrome ward! :devil: i know the file name says its for episode 4, but that is most definately from last night, so dont worry :D

Thanks maple. Slept great last night. Unfortunately, I've been getting up at 6am since I was 11 so I can't sleep in to save my life at this point.

New Nick can do a lot for a good night sleep.

Susan

Oh Nick was soooo yummy on the eyes last night

yummy The title for last night's show should have been built to impress the ladies :lol:

Nice vest pics Jacquie and maple. I have to say that he did look smokin' hot in that black shirt last night :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back