Stokes Syndrome Ward, a Nick/George Picture Thread #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
softcake_70 said:
Whoever has hold on him tonight - ( Maple? Jacquie? Whoever?)

i like to think i have a hold on him :p :lol: but im always willing to share. the tummy is a rumbling so id better take care of that. more theme pics after band!
Jacquie, hows my sweater coming? :lol:

Congrats on winning blackflag. After a very busy 3 days I'm too pooped to participate. Thursday will be another busy day as we are taking the 2 stores cats down to there new home which is our new store. I'm not looking forward to a 25km drive with meowing all the time. It will be worth it though as I think they'll like their new home.

allmaple knit one, purl one, etc. :lol: That's how it is going

If you're all wondering were Nick is tonight he's here with me to give me a very sooooothing ....... :devil: Nick realizes that life comes before him but he knows that the vcr is set for 12:35 thursday morning and 9pm thursday night. 21hours and 41 minutes to new Nick. Yes! Mind you I will have to catch it on tape at 10pm It will still be soooo worth it.

edtited for spelling

So, after no more than 2 hours of sleep last night I am the perfect example of what adrenaline can do for someone. :D I am wide awake and still hyper.

the runners-up:
Babs - So young is so right. Saw this pic for the first time just a couple of weeks ago and that's the first thing I said.
maple - Double dose of black shirts and I love the smirk on his face.
anne - Buzz, white shirt, I'm already dreaming for tonight.
Babs again - See above comment. Viva Las Vegas and Poppin Tags are what gave me the idea for the theme.
miko - This has got to be my favorite scene in all of season 5. This is how I was sitting on my bed last night waiting. :lol:

and the winner is:

Babs - I really thought that the winner was going to be a white shirt but, I forgot about this one. There was stiff competition. It was hard not to pick miko's or 1 of the 2 from Viva Las Vegas, but tell me can you look at the body in that shirt and not instantly love that pic? That's one really good fitting shirt. :D

Susan

:lol: I just love that shirt Susan ;) It fitt very well :devil:

Well a new theme. Now we are in colours anyway. Let's go for Nick, George and co in blue or Red. 12 is the limit I think there is enough. Happy hunting. I'll pick a winner tommorow around this time, maeby a little later. *Jumping on plane now cause I am also wanna see the first eppi of season 7 :p*

softcake_70 said:
Yay! Blue (and red) theme! Thanks, Babs for understanding my tiny little hint ;) And congratz on winning. You won't forget to take me with you on that plane, huh? :lol:
:lol: Offcourse I wont forget you to take with me. Haha and offcourse we take our man back to europe again hey ;) :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back