Stokes Syndrome Ward, a Nick/George Picture Thread #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay time to pick a winner.

I don't have much time so I only put down the winner. Hope you don't mind.

The winner is Softcake with this pic. He just ....well those eyes, that look, do I have to say more.

Congratz Softcake, the theme is in your hands now.

Oh wow! *does happy dance* I won for the first time, didn't expect it though :D *hands out chocolate cookies to everybody in the Ward* I'm really excited right now :D
So let me think about a new theme...
I'd like to see some eyebrow-action. Nick, George, Shorty...whatever you want. And I don't mind if you want to submit 12 pics ;)

Hello!!! I don't know if I can talk about last nights eppy yet... but :eek: I love George so much, that man is... wait do you hear the sizzle? can you here females fainting? of course!! because George just walked in!! :D

ok onto the theme:

Eye brow
eye brows
eye brows
eye brows
eye brows tee hee, one of my fave :D
eye brows my other fave!

ok those are mine!!

PS: thanks Softcake for the wish of good luck on my test, I think I did well :D

Nice choice so far, ladies :D I guess more eyebrow-action will pop up here while I'm off to bed real soon, it's almost 11 pm on this side of the big pond.

And miko I think Tom Selleck is about 1,95 m (which is really tall!) while Georgie himself is "just" about 1,81 m. Who cares - 1,81 m pure sex! *hides in case Destiny will bring the hose)

softcake_70 = thanx miss :D it's more understandable like this ;) 1.81m ?? George is taller that i was thinking so

What do you think guys. You think Nicky found the one ? I'd be happy for him, but I kinda liked having him alone all to ourselves :devil:

Ohh...please don't hate me for this but, NOOOOOO! I don't think she's the one! What's with the blondes??? He needs a nice redhead...I will gladly volunteer!

Personally, I think she was a little too forward, and is kinda plain looking! (Let the flames begin!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back