Stokes Syndrome Ward, a Nick/George Picture Thread #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm easy. George, Nick, any of his other characters are fine with me. Don't mind stripes either. I realized that I just like white shirts on him almost as much as blue ones. And the black shirts usually fit real well! :rolleyes:

Susan

ETA: Already said I'm easy - well I'm also already hyper! (Things can't come fast enough for me) I'll have no problems staying awake for tonight or tomarrow night but I'll probably be a grouch on friday. Everyone should take that as a warning! :D

blackflag said:
I realized that I just like white shirts on him almost as much as blue ones. And the black shirts usually fit real well! :rolleyes:

Oh yes! The yumminess of the blue shirts! I remember :D Would be a very very nice theme for one of the next games, wouldn't it? *blinks* *hints* *coughs*

Babs since I know you don't mind spoilers you might want to go look at a pic I put in the Season 7 Pictures thread from the Early Show this morning.

On the subject of how well his shirts fit - did you ever think that our minds are going to get us in deep trouble at some point? :rolleyes:

Susan

O MY GOD I just saw that pic. *thud* and ehh yes I think that our minds are getting us in deep trouble at some point ;)

Hello girls!!!

love all the Nick/George pics, sorry for being MIA for a wile, been doing very serouse stuff, but here I am!!

and of course nothing is more emportant then my Nicky, who this week I will see new Nicky!!! and live George tonight on 'Late Late Show'!

I'll submitt some pics, happy you won Blackflag

Black
White
Black/White
Black/White
White
White
Black

ok that felt good!

love you all!!

and wish me well on a test I must take tonight!!

(thats whats been using all my time)

*hides behind door* i didnt mind the shirt from a little murder. sure, it was a little funky, a litte trendy, a lot tight ( :devil: ) but i think it worked for him
i do like blue a lot on nicky, but i think id be hard pressed to choose between a crisp white shirt and a bright blue one.
speaking of skin tight...
he likes wearing black too
a little open neck doesnt hurt either
black with white stitching got bot there :D sort of...
he sure has one beauty of a profile
nothing like a classic white tee even if it is under a jumpsuit ;)

i will definately be taping george tonight/tomorrow morning, between phone calls at 2:30am and falling artwork at 6:30am i need my beauty sleep!

*squeals*
Wheeee, blackflag I just looked at the picture you posted in the Spoiler thread! *thud*
I so love him. Whoever has hold on him tonight - ( Maple? Jacquie? Whoever?) :D has to give up on him for a couple of hours and send him over to me :devil: I'll put him back, I promise :D

Edit: Good luck on your test, nicksarafan2 !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back