Stokes Syndrome Ward, a Nick/George Picture Thread #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
allmaple said:
lucky Jacquie has nicky for the night :p i had a new dental hygenist today and she scratched the heck out of my teeth. my teeth have never hurt like this before! ill get nick to take care of them tomorrow :devil:

Nick and I had a lovely evening :D Would you like Nick sent to London or are you in Guelph now. Sorry to hear about your bout with the hygenist. My current one is very good. I used to have a man for my hygenist and I think out of all the hygenists I have had over the years he was the best of all. He is still with the practice I use but in a different job.

some arms to make you feel better :devil:and whatever else helps :devil:

oh im in london til the last possible moment, this way i still get mommas cooking :lol: ive had the same hygenist for years and she knew my teeth are sensitive and ticklish, but this knew girl doesnt know me yet so she was just jabbing at my poor teeth. they feel better today, but dont tell nicky yet ;)
this is the kind of nick therapy i had in mind :devil:
this would also due quite nicely :D
hmmm, seems georgie likes brunettes! :lol:
i managed to organize about 90% of my photobucket, when i changed the titles or cant tell what episode it is i just gave up :lol:

You're a braver soul than I am with regards to your photobucket. Mine is a mess. I have some listed by their episodes, some I've changed the names to reflect theme ideas we've had. Since I have had time to kill at the store the last year I have watched seasons 1-5 many times so I can sometimes recongize a season from the cap.

checking to see that route to London will work out
one last stop for gas and other necessities ok so he wasn't stopping for gas
singing along with the radio while driving to allmaple's
letting Jacquie know he had a good time last night :devil:
need to stop and stretch the legs
then he'll be ready to take a dip at allmaple's

Enjoy your night kiddo. :lol:

I am back, but I haven't looked at the theme pictures yet. I will get to work now, and be back with a winner shortly. :)

Okay, I am back after the very tough job of looking through all these hat pictures.

Here are the runners up in no particular order:
allmaple I like the sort of intense look he has here.
Jacquie This whole scene is just so good, this was almost the winner.
blackflag He looks very cute and huggable here.
Anne A good one from the scene that inspired the theme
wlk68 Nice closeup of the backwards look that I enjoy.

And the winner is:
Anne A very nice smile, and a good upper body shot. Congrats anne_wolfe!

You guys are on thread 13??? :eek:

Hi :D It's been a looooooooooooooooooooooooooong time since I logged on to Talk CSI. Busy writing and busy spending time with my beau whenever one of us has been able to go to the other's city for a weekend. I am so pathetically in love that I guess I've dropped my celebrity crushes. :lol:

But I am looking forward to CSI Season 7. And I'm sure I'll still be watching out for our favourite Nicky. :)

Hope you've all been well! Sorry I've been out of touch! Thanks for keeping things going here. :)

nickstokesfan said:
I am so pathetically in love that I guess I've dropped my celebrity crushes. :lol:
Glad to hear you've found someone special, NSF.

As for your celebrity crushes, don't worry about a thing. Those of us who are currently unattached will happily take up the slack for you. :D ;) :p

do mine eyes deceive me? :eek: is nick actually here today! :p :lol: glad you havent forgotten us with all the lovey dovey commotion and that it seems to be working out well! but nicky cant control himself and he still wants to give you a big wet kiss, muah!
Jacquie, you give the best pressies! :D and i hope you aced your test today km444! gee, i wonder if the posters in the other threads know as much about each others daily lives as we do :lol:

allmaple said:
do mine eyes deceive me? :eek: is nick actually here today! :p :lol: glad you havent forgotten us with all the lovey dovey commotion and that it seems to be working out well! but nicky cant control himself and he still wants to give you a big wet kiss, muah!
Jacquie, you give the best pressies! :D and i hope you aced your test today km444! gee, i wonder if the posters in the other threads know as much about each others daily lives as we do :lol:

That's one of the things (the other being all the great pictures of GE) that I love about this thread. It feels like family :)

Great to hear from you Nick. We'd feel abandoned if we weren't all so happy for you :)

Congrats on being the weiner, Anne. Can't wait til you pick the next theme -- I am so playing.

allmaple said:

Thanks maple! I like that we know about people's daily lives a little too, it keeps it more interesting (not that the pics aren't interesting enough :))

Thanks for stopping by nick, glad to hear your relationship is going so well. :D

Thanks, km444! Sorry for the delay. I just got home an hour ago. I've racked my brain to think of a theme so for better or worse here it is. I'm in the mood to see 'little stoker'. However, it could also be George or any of his other characters. I'll pick a winner around this time tomorrow. Good luck, ladies.

Edit: On Jacquie's advice, the limit for the theme is now 12.

Congrats on winning anne. There are plenty of little stoker pics out there so don't worry on the limit of 6 :D

nick it is so nice to hear from you and I am glad things are going well for you and the beau.

a classic.

I'll be back with some more after dinner

km444 said:
Here are some Little Stokers for you :p:

Little Stoker 1
this one made me laugh so hard! i love it, he looks really ticked off and yet so incredibly hot at the same time :lol: im gonna search for them in the morning, so dont take all the good ones :p the guys doing my parents bathroom have been coming earlier and earlier, and tomorrow theyre tiling my bathroom right outside my bedroom. im gonna have to get up and out early :( the hammer and drill wake up call is not appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back