Stokes Syndrome Ward, a Nick/George Picture Thread #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all :D

I'm in a happy good mood :D and good to see you Nickstokesfan , i knew some one was missing :lol: I'm glad you have a guy, I don't have one... so i'll just drool on my computer at the pics (sad hu? :lol: )

any way I love Nick's Little Stoker, good theme Anne I have a whole photobucket theme dedicated to his :p ... I think, ok I'll be back with pics :D

Lil' Stoker
Lil' Stoker
Lil' Stoker
Lil' Stoker
Lil' Stoker

well that is all for me :D

If any on these are used just give a yell. My brain is still working on what to give a picky eater for lunch when he won't eat the school lunch and can't bring peanutbutter in the school this year. (They have 1 5yr old with a life or death allergy to nuts!)

theme pics:
little stoker #1
little stoker #2
little stoker #3
little stoker #4
little stoker #5
little stoker #6

Susan

How pathetic am I? I'm sitting on CBS just to watch the commercials and I still almost missed it last night!

well i didnt make it up in time before the workers got here, so i had to change an slink out of my room cuz i didnt want them to know i was in there while they were hammering away! :lol:
blackflag i would have starved if id gone to school druing the peanut butter ban, i cant stand the smell of deli meat! except summer sausage, but that might be the german part of me taking over :lol:
its funny, i think the lil stoker has had 3 or 4 rounds at being the theme with different people, but what gets chosen is different every time. just goes to show you what peoples likes are.
blech! maybe i shouldnt have had that whole bottle of whiskey
extreme tongue to the max
i always did enjoy a little tongue by the pool i mean..... :lol:
you sure are happy, despite that short fuse problem and all
hey hey, no need to be rude shorty
and a stoker for good measure

uh oh, theyre using nail guns now and poor pix is freaking out!

eta: dont worry about being pathetic blackflag! if im watching a show on ctv i dont change during commercial in case nicks splash ad comes on! but now they have so many his is only on every couple of days :(

Great pics so far, ladies. Unfortunely I have to go to class now. So I check back in later. Until then.

Holy crap that thing has a life of it's own! They really need to role credits every night on CSI..."special guest star, "Little Stoker!"

My husband does that with his tongue too when he's working or aggravated. I call it the "tongue of fury!" Now, now, ladies...it's not what you think!

you sneaky little monkey! i was gonna pick that one after i finished my baking. ill still share my banana bread with you even though you snagged it :p

deep in thought
the elusive stoker emerges from its home ok, so its not that elusive :lol:

eta:
fixing half of these because i forget that ive shared some of my secret stoker pictures :lol:
getting a little emotional
the stokers nice in profile too
drama stoker
i have to remember that once i post them you guys snag them :lol: :p

maple that first pic, Jacquie already posted it.

I was trying to find pics and most of the good ones had been posted already. Thanks for the banana bread. :lol: I'll share my espresso brownies with you when I get around to making them :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back