Stokes Syndrome Ward, a Nick/George Picture Thread #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
pti_chou said:

:eek:when was that???
*yes im a recent fan :D*

That was from season 6. The episode was called Rashomama. We all thought it was about time tptb gave us something to really look at :lol:

blackflag yep that's me :D If it were only true.

Here are the rest of my pics

I wonder if little stokers run in the family :lol:
speaking of family
nick with kristy
Nick and Kat :lol:
an all time favourite
nick and sara

allmaple rubbing off on me and I'm forgetting to use capital letters :D

:p

im just lazy is all, dont forget that i dont use apostrophes! :lol: i capitalize user names though, just because ;) although i do appreciate the spelling of kat :D i will always want catherine around nick even if the only reason is i get to hear him say my name

Hi girls!!

I came in yesterday, but then before I could post some one else had to post,and I saw I won, and thanks,and I was just to darn buessy to even look at all the pics to choose the winner any way, so I'm happy Miko won!!!

so here I am, and I'll try to submit some pics!!

Nick/Sara
Nick/Sara
Nick/Sara
Nick/Sara
Nick/Sara

there we go, love you all!!!

Argh, my internet has been messed up for days. I am soooo in withdrawal. What a joy to get back to the ward and catch up on all the pics. And a big Hello and welcome to all the newbies in the past couple of days. Wards always open....

SOFTCAKE + JACQUIE = "Congrats on the theme idea miko and I hope everything goes well for you. " = THANK YOUUUUUUU it's very nice of you. can't hide you i also hope everything is going to be ok for me but it's variable, i never know when the cartilages of my articulations are going to crack :( ... it's life

NICKSARAFAN2 = happy to see you're okay. happy you are happy it's me on the new theme, ha ha :D

i know, i know, i should not play - i can't help myself playing !! i promise i JUST play my own game but i won't choose me as the winner :lol:

Miko, can you tell me
what the hell you're doing here
you haven't got the right to play

stop this immediately

ok ok ok i go away

HAHa Nick is so0o hot and sexxie lol..I still cant believe that he has like no hair in this season!!

Maple The fact that I knew where those were is an indication of how many times I've watched my tape! For you - here's the second pic only a little bigger and I brightened it up a little more also. It's not real good - little stoker only comes out a little.

Jacquie I knew you'd like that. Don't know if that's how the character spells it or not. You're the only Jacquie I know so this is the only way I know to spell it.

Susan

I like his buzzed hair, he looks good, there are very few men who can have lots of ahir and then buzz it all off,and he can!

Also, I like it when he sticks his little stoker out!! he's a cutie pie in deed!

i give my turn now :)

all that i can say after seeing all these pics of George with girls, it's that he is really a women magnet ! wonder why ??? this little guy has nothing for him :devil:

the runners-up are =
- JACQUIE withe her "nick and Kat" :lol: so funny !
- ELSIE with her "how jealous i am" and so we are !! how could you stay calm in front of a view like that :devil:
- BLACKFLAG with her "nick & cath dancing" such a lucky girl to be wrapped in his arms

and the winner is = JACQUIE
with this wonderful view "jeans"
no need to say why it's my choice :D

CONGRATS Jacquie !! punish us with a new idea

ps : congrats for your promotion SOFTCAKE -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back