Stokes Syndrome Ward, a Nick/George Picture Thread #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
softcake_70 said:
Celebrating my promotion I come and bring some goodies... (instead of cookies. I think you all prefer these :D)

It's El Diablo!
You don't wanna mess with him
But thank God, little Stoker makes an appearance
George thinks it's funny
And he says hi to us! He could be a little more excited, though
He's trying to hide the 11 dollar haircut We've seen it, sweetie, don't worry!

Enjoy! ;)

Those were deffinately better than cookies (except maybe chocolate cookies :)). They were so good that I just had to snag 3 of them.

Susan

blackflag said:
Maple The fact that I knew where those were is an indication of how many times I've watched my tape!

kind of like how when 'let the seller beware' is on spike and i tell my roommate i have to rush through dishes because in 18 and a half minutes topless nicky will be on tv :lol:
lovely winning pic Jacquie where have you been hiding that gem? :D i thought id seen every promo shot out there, but looks like i was wrong :lol:
and is thursday almost here already?? i guess time flies when were having fun! and after softcakes treats for the eyes ill bring treats for the tummy. i make a mean brownie and my twix squares are to die for! chocolate+nicky, is there anything better?

Wow! I was a runner up on my first attempt - thanks Miko, I am very happy! :)

Nice winning picture too Jacquie, congratulations a gift from Nick . I await the next theme with anticipation...

After a busy day of slugging cat food and dog food around it is a very pleasant treat to come home to pics of EL Diablo and company. And it is also nice to see that I'm the winner. :lol: Thanks miko that was a fun theme. allmaple I have no idea where I got the winner from.

Now for my theme. I believe it's been awhile since we done this so lets do dress shirts. They are soooo nice fitting especially when they are a little too tight. No ties with the shirts but you can include a jacket or vest if you want. The limit is 12 and I will pick a winner Thursday evening.

Congrats Jacquie!

Here are my contributions for the dress shirt theme:
Theme 1
Theme 2
Theme 3 Looking a little tight here :)
Theme 4 How could I not post one of these for you? ;)
Theme 5 I really like the red
Theme 6 The obligatory season premier white shirt. That's 4 years in a row with white shirts in the first episode.

It's pretty quiet in the Ward. I'm sneaking in on another coffee break :D
blackflag your No.5 pic is gorgeous (georgeous :devil:) beyond words! I've never seen this before. I can't stop staring. Do you know which epi that was?

Miko I'm pretty sure that it's my computer. When we got infested with the Bobax virus I found out that the newest thing on this computer was Windows 98 and it's never been updated. The computer itself dates back to at least 1995. You may just have to tell me if I use one you already have. Sometimes this computer is real frustrating! :mad:

Softcake 70 I'm positive that its from season 5 and I think it's Mea Culpa. I got it from Babs so you'll have to ask her to be sure. I just saw it and fell in love with it so I snagged it and never made a note of which ep it was.

The rest of my theme pics:

dress shirt #7
dress shirt #8
dress shirt #9
dress shirt #10 & little stoker
dress shirt #11
dress shirt #12

Susan

BLACKFLAG = i understand what you mean with the computer - i had load of problems with mine too - without any reasons Microsoft had decided to not work correctly and refused to start the pc ! apparently it was a bug of Microsoft that they already know but they don't know why and i had to buy it again !! welcome in the century :D

and NO don't worry you haven't choose any of my pics (from rebecca url)

SOFTCAKE = please, you are supposed to work aren't you ??? me i'm in holidays until monday, but you dear = "work a little bit, please" :D ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back