Stokes Syndrome Ward, a Nick/George Picture Thread #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, I wasn't aware that Nicksarafan2 is a night time visitor. I agree with maple and will be a little more patient. I'll check back tomorrow morning (European time :D) when I'm at work. That should leave her enought time to show up.

oh i know it was somewhere! i think on georgeeads.net (which is now gone) when she had that picture there was an explaination of the event. i think it is halloween and it was a cbs party. wonder if that was the year george got a ceasar salad tossed in his face... :lol: i hope el diablo wasnt at the costume party!! :lol:

eta: even after aquafit im still super stiff from a weekend sleeping on my friends floor and 8 hours on the greyhound :( Jaquie, your massage boy is going to be very busy tonight :devil: id send him back when he is done but he will be way too tired so hell just sleep here with me if you dont mind :p
look how good i was at censoring myself this time Destiny!! :D ill just ogle the not so appropriate ones for myself :devil:

i wish he didnt cut his hair, he was so much hotter with hair, the longer was my fave and the shorter was still hot as hell, but i'm not such a fan of the buzz cut, but i still wouldnt kick him out of bed, rofl.

where is NSF2?

hmmmm, i bet shell be on tonight, do not fear ladies!
oh hair discussion! these are my favourite :D i for one, well i know theres more than one, have no problem with the buzz cut. i think he pulls it off well, he looks like a tough guy *drool* what girl doesnt like a tough guy every now and then? :lol: here are my favourite hair care looks:
favourite long hair
favourite short hair i really wish he had this style for longer :( i particularily loved the side burns and they were only around for two episodes!

i know were all getting ancy to play again so how about waiting til tonight before softcake tells us who her second choice would be? :)

He looks so hot with the buzz cut. It's sexy. haha Now what you mean heart, I will never kick him out ot my bed :devil:, stache, long hair I don;t care no reasons to kick him out :devil:

Oh, I love hair discussions, too!
My favorite was in Season three - just perfect! :D

Sometimes I think he just shaved his head again because he's reading this thread secretly, and all the hair discussion from last season amuse him to death :D I'm sure he'll let it grow again. Actually he'd do us a favor, as we'd alway have a topic to discuss....

allmaple said:
i know were all getting ancy to play again so how about waiting til tonight before softcake tells us who her second choice would be? :)

Sounds good to me, allmaple! We've been waiting for two days, and I'm going through withdraw.

Oh well, I was about to announce the second choice last night (European time), but maple asked for a little patience. Blame her ;) :D
Okay, let's do it like this: I'll give NSF2 another couple of hours to show up, patient as I am :D I'll be home and on my private computer in about 4-5 hours and then I'll pick the second choice if necessary. Is that alright with you guys?

that's all right for me too, things are getting good - no hospital for the moment for me and a new theme will arrive soon *confettis* :D

can't wait a new theme i must admit -all my apologies to NSF2 but i really suffer of withdrawal symptoms since 2 days... you know, never stop looking at the board every 10 seconds and read all the posts etc... and ..and being eager to post hundred and hundred pics ( well,ok, 6 by post, otherwise Destiny would arrive on her black horse like Zorro and i'd be punished :lol:)and except a new theme, i think there's no remedy and no pill for this state ! :D

but i wonder where NSF2 is - hope things are okay for her :confused:

Do we discuss anything more often than his hair?

my .02:

Ultimately my favorite is Unfriendly Skies (actually I like everything about this pic! I'm strange)in season 1. As you can tell from my avi I'm also partial to late season 4 . I do love the buzz cut in season 5 and I think he looks adorable when it's growing out (when it sticks strait out). For some reason I think it's a little shorter this time around. Then there's the long hair of last season which I'm OK with, but I sorta liked it better early on when it wasn't quite as long. He did say over the summer that he wasn't going to play around with it as much this year.

As you can tell - I'm on the fence. Anything he wants to do is fine with me as long as it's not the stache.

Susan

Nothing like posting pics on a slow day. Miko you aren't the only one suffering from withdrawals. I've got almost he whole day to myself and I desperately want to look at pics.

Hey fellow Nick lovers!! I gotta say I like Nick with the "Growing out" hair! But Elsie is right he can pull off any style!! :p

George is that gorgeous he could pull off any hairstyle and make it look good, he is that sexy. But for me his hair styles between series 1-4 were the nicest, he just has nice hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back