Stokes Syndrome Ward, a Nick/George Picture Thread #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi girls!!

been busy, but now I'm back!!

love all the Nicky pics, also found out George is going to be on 'Late Late Show' on thursday!!

I'm very happy!!

and Jacquie I see you changed your name!

and I love my Anderson icon too!!

Well I was pleased to see all the pics but now you expect me to pick one that is winner. How about you all win? :D Ok since that won't do here are the runners up in no particular order.

OnlyTruth I don't know how pleased Nick was but I was sure pleased to see this :p
km444 I love the crocked smile :)
blackflag yummy ;)

These last three are very hard. They are from 3 different people but all equally yummy and pleasing

Babs Nick is very pleased
blackflag again. I love the smirk look on his face.

The winner of the pleasing theme is OnlyTruth . Nick looks like the cat that caught the mouse. Very pleased. Congrats on winning.

congrats OT! maybe tomorrow i wont be lazy and will play :lol:
anyhoos, found a few stills ive never seen before, or have only seen small so i will share them:
i wonder what flavour of chapstick he uses...
poor muffin doesnt want to go down those stairs
the yummy jacket didnt think id seen a big one of this before
just a few, the others i cant show you because they wont air for a month :p im exhausted, couldnt sleep last night so im off to bed! hopefully my head wont get stuffed up again :( this may be the only time i say this but, keep nicky away from me! i dont want to infect him with a cold!

Ever so happy that I checked in here before heading off to bed! :)

Okay, so since we are just days away (who else is counting the hours) until the season 7 premiere, the new theme is:
pics of Nick from the season premieres.

You don't have to find one from each season -- this isn't a "set" of pictures theme. But you do have to limit your pics to season premieres. And just to make it easier on ya, here are the eppy titles:
season 1: Pilot; season 2:Burked; season 3: Revenge is Best Served Cold; season 4: Assume Nothing; season 5: Viva Las Vegas; season 6: Bodies in Motion.

12 pics max. At least 24 hours til a winner. Have fun!

Oh, and maple, thanks for posting those stills -- they're georgeous.

Nice pics Anne. Ladies, Anne had some good choices but I KNOW that there are lots and lots of really good ones left. So get to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back