Stokes Syndrome Ward, a Nick/George Picture Thread #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jacquie noticed yesterday, just didn't say anything. Never had a problem with your name, my cousins are Meghan (with gh) and Kelley (with ey) so it's easy for me.

LaRoseNoir we always miss those who aren't here. :p

Destiny can you please watch what you spray through the hose. I don't want e-coli so no bagged spinach please.

I think he has the ring on in these.
ring 7
ring 8
ring 9
ring 10
ring 11
ring 12

Susan

Glad to hear that I wasn't the only one having photobucket problems last night.

:lol: But I had to give the info about that thread it comes with the green color lol, and the hose we have in all threads doesn't allow bacteria such as e-coli, were all safe.

Thank you guys for the b-day wishes.

LFMAO I just got the chance to look at the err birthday pictures, Thank you all they are very sweet. :)

Well it was another tiring day at the store as we get things ready for our business's HO taking back our store. Things have not been going well for the last couple of years ever since the plaza lost a full service grocery store and a liquor store. So on Tuesday we are selling the store back HO and on Wednesday we are buying another location that promises to be busier and more profitable :). The new location will be with the same company but I will have no more time to knit and watch dvds while waiting for customers to come in and buy their pet food and supplies. So with all this tiring work my dogs are a little tired so I'm taking Nicky for the night for the ever famous foot (or what ever else get in the way :devil:)massage

i am here dear :D
just because of the time difference but i'm there and really happy for seeing all this pretty pics of George's hand and his lovely ring ;)

the choice was difficult, believe me...

and so =
The ladies-in-waiting are =
onlytruth - i like also this little finger up :lol:

softcake70 too "hush"...but it is tru i prefer the plain little ring

Jacquie never saw this ring like this before !! :confused: it shines on his tanned hand.

And the winner is ?????? guess??? :devil:

well, our Miss Stokes Ring World is =

ALLMAPLE my god, nearly failed seeing him like !! my favourite ring on his masculine hand and this way of touching his chin...waouh !! find the all pic HOT :D

Congratz on winning, Maple

I just rolled out of bed (yeah, it's noon, but who cares? Saturday's for sleeping long), got myself a nice cup of coffee and start the day with looking at pics of our guy. Life can be so good :D
And yay, I'm a runner-up again! *throws confetti*

Have a nice day, all of you!

oh wow me again? :lol: this one was hard because i knew there were episodes where he wore the ring (i liked the small one better so was looking for before season 6) but whenever i looked i couldnt find a cap with his hands in it! oh well, worked out for the best :D
so for a new theme lets go with shocked/surprised george. any and all characters. 12 as usual and probably a little longer than 24 hours because weekends are slow so hopefully well catch everybody that wants to play :D
and Jacquie, your new store situation sounds good and bad. good that youll be busier but bad because youll have less nicky time! and i was going to ask you to knit me a sweater but now you wont have time anymore :p

Just stopped in briefly and photobucket decides to be slow. :mad:. allmaple we could discuss the sweater it make take a little longer. :) I will make sure I get my quality Nick time in because he is very important :)

shocked at what he just did

I post more late when I hope photobucket will be faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back