Stokes Syndrome Ward, a Nick/George Picture Thread #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maple not only do I think that you've figured out everyone here, but I think you really like to make us look for pics.

Shocked / surprised:

surprised by who answered the door
surprised by what can be found in a beaver dam
surprised by a third foot
surprised by the size of this guy
shocked by what he's watching
surprised at being shot at

I'm surprised that I could come up with the labels. Just sat outside for more than an hour watching Chris play soccer (couldn't let my mom watch him alone).

Susan

softcake_70 said:
Like always I'm sneaking in with just one pic ;)

I can't believe you did it! I'm shocked!

Please ignore the poor quality, I took it off my TV with a digicam... but I couldn't resist bringing it to you. It's from "Savannah", btw ;)

thats really good softcake! its actually better quality than the ones online :lol:
well im sad, i just came from the football game, my school was playing the school in my hometown. i was expecting for guelph to be destroyed but we were leading almost the whole second half only to lose in the last 5 seconds! :( i was so excited though, now i need to cheer myself up....
yep, thisll do nicely :D

allmaple said:
thats really good softcake! its actually better quality than the ones online :lol:

Don't encourage me, Maple :D I can already see myself spending the next weekend in front of the TV with my camera taking snapshots :lol:

Oh, and I think it's kinda funny how many "Just a walk in the park"-pics suddenly show up after the movie aired on German telly a couple of weeks ago :D I taped it aswell, of course, and well, maybe I'm gonna take snapshots too... Just kidding :D

On a side note, a freaky thing concerning "Just a walk in the park" - George's German voice in this movie is the same they use for Danny Messer on CSI:NY. But on the other hand - George's German CSI-voice is the same as SPike from Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Gosh, how much I love my CSI-DVDs with his "real" voice! :D

hello-ello-ello-ooo! quiet day in the ward today :lol: i hope you werent just waiting on me, i was doing errands all day then after dinner was in transit back to school. im as shocked as you are at this surprising development so lets get to the task at hand shall we?
tied for third in this surprising competition are:
anne and blackflag!
surprisingly, Only Truth provided some stiff competition with these loverly pics.
in a shocking turn of events Jacquie snuck in with these two! now, youve been paying attention you sneaky monkey! ive recently expressed my current fondness of the first pic so well played. well played indeed. :D now im sure youll surprise us with a lovely new theme!

Oh wow! I can't believe I got the runner up and winner. Party time. :D I think we all have an idea what makes each other happy with pics of George and co. This is a week that will be pleasing to all of us. First we find out George is on The Late Late Show on Wednesday night/Thursday morning and then on Thursday night we get new Nick. Yes! So what I would like to see is Nick looking pleased. The usual 12 pics and I will announce the winner Monday night around this time.

Thanks to blackflag for the info on The Late Late Show.

km444 the last 3 pics are fine.

If you feel so inclined you can include pics of George and co.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back